why are un vehicles in the USA?

Huge difference here...

Noah heard the same type things as well. guess who had the last laugh fore warned is fore armed. festus can you see if you can find that article about a week or 2 ago about USMC and foreign milpers working on amphibious landing in jacksonville,fl? you know what the good book says about casting your pearls......

Is the source is not God.....When I first heard it I was all OH $H!T now after hearing the same sorry replayed for over 30 years I tend to just look around and go yeah ok......

UN forces have been doing training exercises here since before Vietnam, we have the most varied terrain in one land than any other UN sponsor country on the planet...

If I had it my way we would just dissolve the UN they are a useless bunch dog ticks anyway, and That is what we all need to be working for

Any UN effort to do anything anywhere in the world means member nations have to fund the movement of their troops and be able to sustain them once in place. While many nations may relish the idea of of being able to invade America the reality is the UN is really a toothless organization whose blue helmets make great targets in war zones. If you think the UN could invade the US or subjugate Americans all you need to do is look at how ineffective the UN was in stopping genocide in Rwanda, Sierra Leone and the former Yugoslavia. The UN is useful in highlighting aberrant behavior amongst certain nations and in that respect the UN is a useful idiot but that's where their usefulness ends.

The Luftwaffe has been training pilots at Holloman AFB and the Singaporeans had their F-16 RTU at Cannon AFB for years. Other services hold exercises here where we invite and provide transport to allied nations to participate in training exercises with them. The only invasion that really threatens Americans now is illegal immigration and the drug trade from Mexico and the invasion of stupidity courtesy of mass media outlets.

I agree up to a point......

Any UN effort to do anything anywhere in the world means member nations have to fund the movement of their troops and be able to sustain them once in place. While many nations may relish the idea of of being able to invade America the reality is the UN is really a toothless organization whose blue helmets make great targets in war zones. If you think the UN could invade the US or subjugate Americans all you need to do is look at how ineffective the UN was in stopping genocide in Rwanda, Sierra Leone and the former Yugoslavia. The UN is useful in highlighting aberrant behavior amongst certain nations and in that respect the UN is a useful idiot but that's where their usefulness ends.

The Luftwaffe has been training pilots at Holloman AFB and the Singaporeans had their F-16 RTU at Cannon AFB for years. Other services hold exercises here where we invite and provide transport to allied nations to participate in training exercises with them. The only invasion that really threatens Americans now is illegal immigration and the drug trade from Mexico and the invasion of stupidity courtesy of mass media outlets.

up until now and to my knowledge, most of those operations, with the possible exception of yugoslavia, the un forces have been from 3rd world militaries that are poorly armed and poorly funded. what if the forces that are deployed in CONUS turn out to be hard core, well motivated and well funded troopers from china and the U.S.S.R? WHAT THEN?

We will likely face our Nato allies

up until now and to my knowledge, most of those operations, with the possible exception of yugoslavia, the un forces have been from 3rd world militaries that are poorly armed and poorly funded. what if the forces that are deployed in CONUS turn out to be hard core, well motivated and well funded troopers from china and the U.S.S.R? WHAT THEN?

spain, germany and france will be key players in any occupation of the USA. They have the modern equipment and training to put a hurting on the US on a large scale. They will also be the most likely candidates for not getting shot. The chinese are commies. the russians can't be trusted and they will get those very special positions of ferreting out any resistance.

spain, germany and france will be key players in any occupation of the USA. They have the modern equipment and training to put a hurting on the US on a large scale. They will also be the most likely candidates for not getting shot. The chinese are commies. the russians can't be trusted and they will get those very special positions of ferreting out any resistance.

That is the only way they will ever get a foot on US soil is in a UN action, but remember this, National Guard and US troupes are sworn to protect our country from all threats both foreign and domestic, so the UN would never make it. the French are cowards, Spanish too few, and the Germans we have kicked their ass twice now, are you saying they want to go for round 3.... Heck they could not even manage it close to home how are they going to make it half way around the planet...

Next we have the Russians, 100,000 troops and all the most advanced weaponry they could take with them and a bunch of backward people with some outside support ran them out of Afgansatan.... and that was close to their home.....

Any US president that would allow such a act against US citizens would be guilty of treason on the highest and they could not save them self or their party from political genocide.

And what if I win the lottery for 150 million and I think my what if is more likely than your what if....

So someone said UN blue hats make good targets nuff said...:hang3:

I remember this was going on the 1980's. The conspiracy theorists were showing UN vehicles by the hundreds on rail cars, ships, etc. The vehicles you are looking at are American Made Hum-Vees that we loaned or manufactured for the UN. Some of these come back to us and are repainted for service here in the US, or when not being used by the UN are usually issued to National Guard Units or shipped overseas.
Be Careful of the Conspiracy Theory People. They don't have to have any credibility, only cast doubt. Problem is it takes our eyes off of the TRUTH, or what is really happening

Folks who think NATO nations or the Chinese or Russians will take over the US need to put the bong down and open the garage door. NATO is a toothless joke, more a social welfare program than an organized effective fighting force, Western European nations military forces while somewhat well equipped are notoriously lazy when it comes to using their assault rifles, just look at their performance or lack thereof in Afghanistan. Russia and China would have to deploy 2-3 million troops to even attempt to exert control over the CONUS, all of those boys far away from home dying at the hands of Americans with guns, not a likely scenario. The US will crumble from within, not at the hands of a foreign power.

Folks who think NATO nations or the Chinese or Russians will take over the US need to put the bong down and open the garage door. NATO is a toothless joke, more a social welfare program than an organized effective fighting force, Western European nations military forces while somewhat well equipped are notoriously lazy when it comes to using their assault rifles, just look at their performance or lack thereof in Afghanistan. Russia and China would have to deploy 2-3 million troops to even attempt to exert control over the CONUS, all of those boys far away from home dying at the hands of Americans with guns, not a likely scenario. The US will crumble from within, not at the hands of a foreign power.QUOTE]

The US will crumble from within, not at the hands of a foreign power.

I think the fall will begin from within. May have already begun. Then when we are the weakest the attack will come from without.

U.N. vehicles closed

U.N. delegates have always wanted a stronger grasp on USA freedoms. They will use any means possible to get it. Pandemic, Natural disaster, ECONOMIC MELTDOWN, Civil Strife/civil war, Crisis of any global scale...ETC.
They have ensured that enough key troops have been trained here for here. They have established a hatred for our gun rights and our belief in God.

Believe what you want...but a tidal wave is coming and the U.N. will be the global entity driving the bus.

U.N. delegates have always wanted a stronger grasp on USA freedoms. They will use any means possible to get it. Pandemic, Natural disaster, ECONOMIC MELTDOWN, Civil Stife/civil war, Crisis of any global scale...ETC.
They have ensured that enough key troops have been trained here for here. They have established a hatred for our gun rights and our belief in God.

Believe what you want...but a tidal wave is coming and the U.N. will be the global entity driving the bus.

Only a few of us see the light but we all will feel the heat.

Originally Posted by HK4U
Only a few of us see the light but we all will feel the heat.

spot on, boys.and it will be guys like us who will do the fightin' and most of the dyin' .

Oh golly been hearing that one for over 30 years too... I not saying it can't happen but I am more likely to hit the lottery for 150 mil next Friday than this is to happen in our lifetime.... BTY if I do hit the lottery the beers are on me.....

While I was in the military...

We were deployed to a very HOT country to enforce a U.N. No-Fly zone. While we were there one of our U.N. partners was found spying, lying and we were the ones doing the real work of keeping a madman at bay. Every thing they touched was tainted of corruption and we could not do a damn thing about it do to the U.N. involvement.

They live here. NYC hosts the traitors right downtown. We not only have their vehicles we have them taking the podium and calling our President a devil and threatening us and our allies. Don't worry to much about them driving around, check your neighborhood they probably live there.:help:

I have said it before and I say it again this is one of the most evil groups ever thought up. It was designed and instituted to be the vehicle to bring about a one world government. Anyone that misjudges them will be in for a rude awakening. Their very nature poses a threat to our freedom.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back