Where is all of the Hispanic support for Zimmerman?

Unfortunately you don't know what a racist is. It takes a minority and a knowledge of history to understand that we don't get justice unless it's against us.

And what should he been charged with? At the very least manslaughter. Dude, thats what the primary investigator wanted to charge him with. It's in his affidavit.

Have you been paying attention? Why do you think that there is such an uproar about this? The DA didn't want to press charges against him. Without charges how do you bring someone to trial? Without the press and the media he would be walking the streets as if nothing ever happened.

Again, I am not a racist but I would appreciate it if you'd stop using words that you don't know the definitions to. I do not think that my race is superior to others. Nor do I believe that we have the right to rule others. I love all races but I've studies enough history and had enough experience to know the some of the old problems still exist.

As a security officer I work at gated communities and apartment complexes everyday and everyday I make contact with people I don't know and ask for ID and question why they are there. I could very well end up like poor me Zimmerman a mixed white and Hispanic man (if your keeping count) I believe Zimmerman is innocent of anything other than self defense.

---
I am here: Link Removed

Unfortunately you don't know what a racist is. It takes a minority and a knowledge of history to understand that we don't get justice unless it's against us.

Actually, YOU are the one who doesn't understand racism. You are just another rank and file race baiting individual who thinks racism only goes one way. I challenge you to find a definition of racism from a credible source, where only a minority can be discriminated against.

And what should he been charged with? At the very least manslaughter. Dude, thats what the primary investigator wanted to charge him with. It's in his affidavit.

Have you been paying attention? Why do you think that there is such an uproar about this? The DA didn't want to press charges against him. Without charges how do you bring someone to trial? Without the press and the media he would be walking the streets as if nothing ever happened.

This statement totally bogus. First, the reason for the uproar is due to the agenda driven media's corruption of the facts. Not to mention the race baiting shills like Al Sharpton and the left wing nut job racists in congress on their soap boxes crying foul. You know nothing about how the process works. There are thousands of cases where authorities have a good idea what happened, yet investigations drag out due to lack of solid evidence. They patiently wait for what they need to make it a slam dunk. There is a difference between knowing what happened and having what they need for an open and shut case.

You speak of having to "know history" to understand racism... Yet the media, your race baiting shills, and you yourself, basically amount to the same thing as a KKK lynch mob of the distant past. Shame on you for your selective memory of history.

Personally, I think Zimmerman is probably in the wrong here. But thanks to tactics of people like you and the rest of your ilk, I'm not giving much sympathy. Eventually you and your ilk will indeed get what you want and I will welcome it. Unfortunately, you and your ilk will not like the results.

The difference between you and Zimmerman is that you probably wear a uniform identifiying yourself as security. Zimmerman has no known uniform that identified him as neighborhood watch. He was wearing plain clothes. If you wear a uniform while doing your job and do your job properly I do not believe you could end up like 'poor Zimmerman'.

And as far as him being 'poor innocent Zimmerman. Do you not think that his father being a retired judge with connections in law enforcement have anything to do with charges never being filed against him?

You challenge me to find a definition of racism from a credible source? How about a dictionary? Is that credible enough for you? It would be nice if you used one.

What makes that statement anymore bogus than what we've heard from Zimmerman's people? It's an affidavit. Which is public record. If the media corrupts the facts, then what are you basing your thoughts of the matter on? The same corrupt facts. And I say again, Sharpton and Jackson are wrong to even be a part of this. The media wants to crucify Zimmerman and I think it's wrong.

And let me say that the KKK lynch mob aren't so distant. They definately aren't distant in most people's memory. My memory of history is full. Not a race baiter. Why is it so hard to understand that what most people want is to have to in the justice system. You know I believe that black or white (and this is from police officers that I work with on a daily basis) if this had happened to any of us (and again I'm include myself in this) in the exact same way, we should have and probably would have been charged that night.
As far as me and my ilk, all we want is Zimmerman's day in court. The thing that made this incident blow up like it has has nothing to do with race baiting, Jackson or Sharpton. Blame their law enforcement down their. Treyvon's parents wanted go get information on their son's death and got stonewalled at every turn. They felt that they had no other choice but to bring it to the media and anyone else who would listen. Now put yourself in their shoes for a change. Something happens you your child and the people who are suppose to be helping you are blocking you at every turn, what would you do to find the truth?

Oh and I just want to point out that without those tactics you and nobody else would have paid attention to this case.

~~ clipped ~~
And what should he been charged with? At the very least manslaughter. ~~ Have you been paying attention? ~~ Without charges how do you bring someone to trial? Without the press and the media he would be walking the streets as if nothing ever happened.

I find it strange that you ask "Have you been paying attention?" When you are not really bringing into consideration that due to the media coverage, he is now a prisoner and that he is one, without charges having been filed, without a proper trial being held and without a conviction.

Are you saying that this is right and justified? If so, please explain.

Oh and I just want to point out that without those tactics you and nobody else would have paid attention to this case.

The only reason I have been paying attention to the case and am waiting to see what the actual outcome ends up being, is due to all the hype created by those who wished to bring race into the picture and the unwarranted statements by BO which further inflamed the issues.

It did not start off as a race issue but unfortunately has been unduly converted into one.

He is partly responsible for his predicament. Also, blame the police department and the DA for some of this too. If it wasn't for the media coverage the case would have never gotten a second look.

I'm not saying its right but I will say this had they let the detective arrest him file charges and put him though the justice system that we would have if we had shot someone, we would not be talking about this today and he'd be out on bail until he got his day in court.
Look at it not from the media or the talking head politicians or even Zimmerman's point of view. Look at it from Treyvon parents point of view. If it was your child that was killed and nobody is giving you the answers of why your child had to die. You ask for questions and nobody is giving you answers how would you feel.

I'm going re-emphasize this again, without the media coverage that this is getting nothing would have gotten done. It would not have gotten the scrutiny that it needed to get. The FBI needed to get involved. I honestly believe that he would have been arrested that night if it hadn't been for his father being a retire judge. I'm sure that he has connections and influence that he could use to help his son out of his screwup.

He is partly responsible for his predicament. Also, blame the police department and the DA for some of this too. If it wasn't for the media coverage the case would have never gotten a second look.

I'm not saying its right but I will say this had they let the detective arrest him file charges and put him though the justice system that we would have if we had shot someone, we would not be talking about this today and he'd be out on bail until he got his day in court.
Look at it not from the media or the talking head politicians or even Zimmerman's point of view. Look at it from Treyvon parents point of view. If it was your child that was killed and nobody is giving you the answers of why your child had to die. You ask for questions and nobody is giving you answers how would you feel.

I'm going re-emphasize this again, without the media coverage that this is getting nothing would have gotten done. It would not have gotten the scrutiny that it needed to get. The FBI needed to get involved. I honestly believe that he would have been arrested that night if it hadn't been for his father being a retire judge. I'm sure that he has connections and influence that he could use to help his son out of his screwup.

I have to disagree. First reason is that the Officer on the scene had to determine for himself "if" there was reasonable cause for him to make an arrest under the laws of the State as he knows them.
When he filed his report, his supervisor had to review it and at that point, if it were determined that the DA had to be involved, then we can only hope that it would have gotten elevated to that level.
But what did happen?
The officer did not see reasonable suspicion or reasonable cause for a violation on the part of Zimmerman to exists. He did not make an arrest.
Now, Can you show more incidents of this same nature that have been continuing on for years or is this one sole example of what you feel is an injustice?
I ask, because here in Seattle Washington we have endured years of dealing with a corrupt system and have finally gotten FBI intervention.
So, if this is more than just an isolated incident, I can feel for you.
But from what I am seeing, it boils down to, before things could really get sorted out in the legal system over this isolated case, there instantly was mass hysteria and Media involvement.
Everything beyond that has simply been unnecessary hype and emotional inflation of what may in reality be nothing.
Again, I will state that we should all calm down, allow the system to do its job, watch for the outcome and then if we do not like the outcome, work within the system to correct it, just as was done in the example of Seattle above.

Low_Speed:293586 said:

Low speed, let me ask you, what would you call someone who said, unless your white, you wouldn't understand?

Look at this situation from Zimmerman's parents perspective, do you think they would of rather their son have his head beat into the concrete until he died? He is some ones "baby" too.

I wouldn't call them anything. Since I'm not white I would probably have to agree and say I wouldn't understand.

There's no real evidence that Zimmerman's head even touch the ground. And let's say that did happen, is wasn't acting like a creepy pedophile stalker he wouldn't have happened. The account of what happened still doesn't make since.

You know who has not shown up on the media's radar? The white supremacists. They are being surprisingly quiet in all of this.

By the affidavit the officer wanted to press charges but the DA said no which means that his supervisor saw it and thought that it was good enough to bring it to the DA. You can't make an arrest without charges. So what I said could still be true.

Again, this is based on the same information that we are getting from the media. There is plenty of stories of police and DA corruption you just have you look for it. They have a non profit foundation that have freed people who was convicted of crimes they didn't commit. There is one in Texas where a guy who is white was in prison for 25 years for killing his wife. The DA had evidence that that proved that the man was innocent and suppressed it. That DA is now a judge.

By the affidavit the officer wanted to press charges but the DA said no which means that his supervisor saw it and thought that it was good enough to bring it to the DA. You can't make an arrest without charges. So what I said could still be true.

I guess it is possible that things work backward in Florida then most of the Country, where if an Officer feels there is probable cause or reasonable suspicion and he can put his thinking into writing, then he makes the arrest and then if the DA decides there is not enough to hold the suspect on, the DA drops the charges. Or likewise if the Police Officer doubts there is PC or RS to make the arrest then that Officers superiors including the DA (after reading and disagreeing with his report) can arm him with an Arrest Warrant and then send him back out to make an Arrest.

I know of no jurisdiction where police officers have to call and get permission to make an arrest if they think there is enough PC & RS, that an arrest needs to be made.

That in itself is reason enough for me to doubt a lot of the hype I am hearing in the media and being parroted (repeated) by anyone looking to inflame the situation into something that it is not.

Maybe. Like you said, before we jump to one side or another we should wait until all the facts come in. Thanks for the civil conversation.

Low_Speed:293623 said:
I wouldn't call them anything. Since I'm not white I would probably have to agree and say I wouldn't understand.

There's no real evidence that Zimmerman's head even touch the ground. And let's say that did happen, is wasn't acting like a creepy pedophile stalker he wouldn't have happened. The account of what happened still doesn't make since.

Ok..ok...i get what you are saying. I don't believe you understand this case and what justice is, because you are not white. Sounds good yea? *sarcasm*

I'm not sure what you consider real evidence, but apparently the police reports stating he had injuries to the back and front of his head, and he was bleeding, aren't real. I dunno about all of you, but I haven't come across anyone that has spontaneous head injuries...

So now he is a creepy pedophile? If Martin wasn't a druggy theif he wouldn't of been there either.

>>

I understand what justice is just fine. I wonder if you understand what justice is. As far as the injuries are concerned there is video that was leaked from inside the police station that shows not a mark on him. Even if EMS cleaned his wounds there is not even a bandage on him and not a mark on his clothes. What did they do, let his change clothes at the scene too? Zimmerman looks like a pedophile stalker. For Martin to to be a druggy thief would the drug test shown him to have drugs in his system or drugs on him and him to be in the act of stealing? Zimmerman was stalking him.

Just happened to read this morning that two experts have analyzed both Zimmeran's 911 call and the 911 call where the screaming is heard and came to the conclusion that the screams were not Zimmerman's.

Low_Speed:293812 said:
I understand what justice is just fine. I wonder if you understand what justice is. As far as the injuries are concerned there is video that was leaked from inside the police station that shows not a mark on him. Even if EMS cleaned his wounds there is not even a bandage on him and not a mark on his clothes. What did they do, let his change clothes at the scene too? Zimmerman looks like a pedophile stalker. For Martin to to be a druggy thief would the drug test shown him to have drugs in his system or drugs on him and him to be in the act of stealing? Zimmerman was stalking him.

Hey man, I get it, you just don't understand, you're not white so you won't get it. (Somehow, you think statements like that are not racist, so you should have no problem with them.)

You don't know what justice is, just like you don't know what a pedophile is. You are calling someone who had no history of child sexual abuse at all a pedophile, in some weak attempt to try and strengthn your posts. All the while completely denying the reasons Martin was suspended from school multiple times (for guess what....Drugs and theft).

Btw outlaw posted high resolution pictures, of injuries to the back of GZ's head, in another thread. TM is a druggy theif.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back