Where is all of the Hispanic support for Zimmerman?

LOL justice...you're funny man. Let me ask you this, if they find Zimmerman innocent, and Trayvon to be guilty, do you think they will accept that justice? BTW, that line was crossed a long time ago, when they labeled Zimmerman white, white-Hispanic, "cracker", etc.

It's a sad case overall, cause whatever the verdict is, whomever they find to be in the wrong...it doesn't matter, because all this has brought to light is how racist all colors of this country are. It feels so tangible to me now, its saddening.

>>

Well, Trayvon is not on trial. Nor is Zimmerman (yet) I guess. But I find a lot of insight in your post.
I saw on the news the other day a preacher talking about how FLorida may have let Casey Anthony go free, but they'd *better* not let Zimmerman go free (emphasis his).
There's gonna be riots if GZ is tried and found innocent. Or not tried at all.

Your point is valid, and there does not seem to be much in the media to emphasize Zimmerman's ethnicity. The question that has not been brought up is not about race or the "stand your ground" law or guns laws in general, but rather whether an individual "should" be allowed a weapon even though he is lawfully allowed to. From the information available, Zimmerman was not the most stable of individuals to begin with and seemed a bit of a "wannabe" . And when faced with a decision of import chose wrong on several levels he chose wrong. Now whether this was due to lack of training, prejudice or a mixture of arrogance and ignorance remains to be seen. I do not think the kid was as innocent as portrayed, nor do I believe Zimmerman to be justifed in his response.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back