What to gain some insight...

Want to gain some insight...

into the REAL (not taught in public schools) history of the United States of America and whether or not our Founding Fathers were godly men? Watch Glenn Beck on the Fox News Channel Mondays thru Fridays from 5 to 6 p.m. ET. If you can't be home during that time, I strongly urge you to tape it for later viewing. You'll be amazed at what you don't know about the building of the foundation of our Constitutional Republic and the current plans to destroy all that is good in the USA!

My husband and I "eat dinner with Glenn" five days a week! :pleasantry:

into the REAL (not taught in public schools) history of the United States of America and whether or not our Founding Fathers were godly men? Watch Glenn Beck on the Fox News Channel Mondays thru Fridays from 5 to 6 p.m. ET. If you can't be home during that time, I strongly urge you to tape it for later viewing. You'll be amazed at what you don't know about the building of the foundation of our Constitutional Republic and the current plans to destroy all that is good in the USA!

My husband and I "eat dinner with Glenn" five days a week! :pleasantry:

+1. I catch it when I can. Another good source for the real history is WallBuilders.
Link Removed
Also Little Bear Wheeler is a good source.
Mantle Ministries

David Barton and Mr Wheeler both spoke to our home school group when our daughter was in it back in the early 90's. WallBuilders headquarters is located not far from where I live.

DVR it Mon-Fri so I don't miss it. Bought the book containing the Bill of Rights and the Constitution from Amazon after watching Glenn. Now I know how far "out" of touch Congress and the Executive branch has been. I reckon they haven't taken their oath of office very seriously.

I recommend The Heritage Guide to the Constitution, The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Constitution and 48 Liberal Lies About American History.

Beck is good and I like watching him, but I like to have info I can refer back to.

I recommend The Heritage Guide to the Constitution, The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Constitution and 48 Liberal Lies About American History.

Beck is good and I like watching him, but I like to have info I can refer back to.

Glenn Beck recommends books to his viewers, and everytime he does, the book in question hits #1 at amazon.com I'm still waiting for my copies of "The Coming Insurrection"; "George Washington's Sacred Fire"; and "The Overton Window" thriller by Glenn Beck. Other books that Beck recommended that I ordered: "The Resistance Manifesto"; "Common Sense: The Case Against an Out-of-Control Government, Inspired by Thomas Paine"; "The Five Thousand Year Leap"; "The Real George Washington"; "The Real Benjamin Franklin"; "The Real Thomas Jefferson". I have a bit of reading to do. :biggrin:

If you're interested, you can go to Link Removed and do a search for "Glenn Beck recommendations" to see the entire list! I've only scratched the surface of his recommended reading list.

One of the top instructors in my career field is also national editor of our professional journal. Several years ago he published an article concerning a professional's responsibility to maintain a personal library. After that, I set a goal to buy and read at least one career-related book each month. Two years ago, I decided that I also needed to improve my education in History, Civics, and Politics, so I started adding a book from these topics to my list. Last year I added books that would be helpful for Survival, either to have on hand, or to learn from in advance.

I'll look at Beck's recommendations on Amazon and add to my shopping list.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back