What is the most popular Concealed Carry Holster?

What is your favorite Concealed Carry Holster?

• Bianchi 5

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Bianchi 7

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Blackhawk CQC IWB

Votes: 7 0.9%
  • Blackhawk Serpa

Votes: 25 3.1%
  • Blackhawk Serpa II OWB

Votes: 25 3.1%
  • Blackhawk Serpa with paddle

Votes: 24 3.0%
  • Blade-Tech Ultimate Concealed

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • Comp-Tac Belt Holster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comp-Tac CTAC Holster

• Comp-Tac Infidel

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Comp-Tac Minotaur Gladiator

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • Comp-Tac Minotaur Spartan

• Comp-Tac Paddle

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Concealed Comfort Cell Pal

• Crossbreed MicroClip

• Crossbreed MuniTuck

Votes: 35 4.3%
  • Crossbreed QwikClip

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe

Votes: 264 32.7%
  • Custom Kydex

Votes: 21 2.6%
  • Custom Leather

Votes: 27 3.3%
  • Desantis Inner Piece IWB

Votes: 14 1.7%
  • DeSantis Nemesis

Votes: 34 4.2%
  • Desantis pancake with thumb break

Votes: 12 1.5%
  • Don Hume

Votes: 19 2.4%
  • FIST #20 ADJUSTABLE IWB

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Fobus HK-1-LH

• Fobus standard paddle

Votes: 22 2.7%
  • Galco CCP

• Galco Front Pocket Horsehide

• Galco Kingtuck IWB Holster

Votes: 27 3.3%
  • Galco Miami Classic Shoulder holster system

Votes: 13 1.6%
  • Galco MOB Middle of Back Holster

• Galco N3 IWB Holster

• Galco Pocket Protector Holster

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Galco Push Up Inside The Pant Holster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Galco Royal Guard Inside The Pant Holster

• Galco SC2 Inside Pant Holster

• Galco Scout Clip On Inside Pant Holster

• Galco Skyops Holster

• Galco Stow-N-Go Inside The Pant Holster

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • Galco Summer Comfort Inside Pant holster

Votes: 8 1.0%
  • Galco Triton Kydex IWB Holster

• Galco Tuck-N-Go Inside The Pant Holster

• Galco UDC Ultra Deep Cover Holster

• Galco USA Ultimate Second Amendment

• Galco V-HAWK IWB Holster

• Galco Waistband Inside The Pant

• Galco Walkabout Inside The Pant

• JSHolsters JS IWB

• Kholster

Votes: 38 4.7%
  • Kirkpatrick

• Kramer Leather IWB

• Milt Sparks VM-2

Votes: 21 2.6%
  • Mitch Rosen rig

Votes: 15 1.9%
  • N8squared Tactical

Votes: 39 4.8%
  • Pure Kustom Holsters Black Ops Pro

• Raven Concealment

• Ross Leather Pocket Holster

• S&W Fanny Pack

• Smart Carry

Votes: 23 2.8%
  • Thunderwear

• Tucker Gunleather Texas Heritage

• AceCase tuckable

• Simply Rugged

• Total voters
Old Faithful holsters. I built the rig. Very comfortable.

I haven't seen this holster mentioned in the poll. I just received a stage 3 IWB kit from Old Faithful Holsters. It went together in about 15-20 minutes. The cost is what sold me on them, it comes in at half the price of the Crossbreed Supertuck or the MTAC. They include "combat cut" that Crossbreed charges an additional 7.50 for (you're going to charge me more for less leather?) the kydex used for the holster is substantially thicker than either of the other two brands. Additionally they make one that will fit my pistol (Sig Pro 2022). Turn around time was fast and I am pleased with the product overall. The only thing I may do is to purchase a pair of Raven Concealment's C-Hooks, as they look as though they would hold the holster securely while adding a bit of additional concealment (no questions about the clips on your belt).
Link Removed

They also have a wide variety of colors of kydex to choose from, no charge for black, but I opted for the O.D. for an extra 3 dollars.

Add the Cattasi Holsters Zura Handgun Concealment System. I've been wearing it for a little more than 6 months and it's the most comfortable carry system I've ever worn.

I was tired of giving my money away and never finding something that I was totally happy with so I just make my own now. Now when it doesn't fit right I know who to blame.

The people at Talon Training group Link Removed fully stand by their products figuring that if the holster doesn't work for you, you may not carry at all. Check them out. I'm fully satisfied with their wallet holster.

the Broomeland MAXCON V is a second to none IWB for any size 1911, it's my daily carry. hand crafted, excellent retention, conceals well, rides high with forward cant. comfortable even in a vehicle for extended periods, the rear belt loop is longer than the front for easier access from a sitting position, as in a car. the service grade is less expensive, just not as finely finished, though in can't imagine how nice the presentation grade must look, given the craftsmanship on my service grade. The wait is worth it and Gary Broomeland keeps the line of communication open and professional. I recommend you to check. out his website.

For me, the n8squared tactical is simply amazing. I carry an M&P 9 compact. I'm a little guy and I sometimes I forget I'm carrying. Highly recommended.

Old Faithful Holsters offers a composit kydex/leather for the best price! You can choose fully assembled, fully molded and ready to assemble, or just all the parts where you mold your own. You pick your price point. I molded my own to accomadate my laser. Their on line tutorials are the best available.

I asked this forum about Ramora IWB clipless holsters, and had positive responces, I ordered one, received it last week. It works, I love it, and recommend it!

Give Theis Holsters a look. Many models are available and modifications can be made. I just got mine and the turn around was about 12 days. You are given the choice of either horsehide or cow leather. The quality is very good, conceals my Walther P99 well and the personal email from them when the product ships is a nice touch.

I asked this forum about Ramora IWB clipless holsters, and had positive responces, I ordered one, received it last week. It works, I love it, and recommend it!
Wife loves her ramora for her 642. I'm amazed how well it stays put.

Not because it's my last name, but I use a Ross Leather OWB holster for my XD9. I wear hoodies or untucked shirt. After reading most of these posts, I think I'm going to spring for a Cross Breed Super Tuck Deluxe or maybe the White Hat MaxTuck. I have an Uncle Mike's ankle holster for my Beretta Bobcat.

Not because it's my last name, but I use a Ross Leather OWB holster for my XD9. I wear hoodies or untucked shirt. After reading most of these posts, I think I'm going to spring for a Cross Breed Super Tuck Deluxe or maybe the White Hat MaxTuck. I have an Uncle Mike's ankle holster for my Beretta Bobcat.

You might want to checkout the Galco King Tuk. It is a replica of the Crossbreed but is a few bucks cheaper.

I also think I need to start looking for a better ankle holster for my Bobcat. The Uncle Mikes calf strap is annoying. But without the strap the pistol swings back and forth no matter how tight I strap it. My brother-in-law has a leather ankle holster for his Beretta Tomcat and likes it a lot without any problem. But when I searched, I couldn't seem to find a similar one for a bobcat.

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll look at the Galco.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back