What is the most popular Concealed Carry Holster?

What is your favorite Concealed Carry Holster?

• Bianchi 5

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Bianchi 7

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Blackhawk CQC IWB

Votes: 7 0.9%
  • Blackhawk Serpa

Votes: 25 3.1%
  • Blackhawk Serpa II OWB

Votes: 25 3.1%
  • Blackhawk Serpa with paddle

Votes: 24 3.0%
  • Blade-Tech Ultimate Concealed

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • Comp-Tac Belt Holster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Comp-Tac CTAC Holster

• Comp-Tac Infidel

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Comp-Tac Minotaur Gladiator

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • Comp-Tac Minotaur Spartan

• Comp-Tac Paddle

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Concealed Comfort Cell Pal

• Crossbreed MicroClip

• Crossbreed MuniTuck

Votes: 35 4.3%
  • Crossbreed QwikClip

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe

Votes: 264 32.7%
  • Custom Kydex

Votes: 21 2.6%
  • Custom Leather

Votes: 27 3.3%
  • Desantis Inner Piece IWB

Votes: 14 1.7%
  • DeSantis Nemesis

Votes: 34 4.2%
  • Desantis pancake with thumb break

Votes: 12 1.5%
  • Don Hume

Votes: 19 2.4%
  • FIST #20 ADJUSTABLE IWB

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Fobus HK-1-LH

• Fobus standard paddle

Votes: 22 2.7%
  • Galco CCP

• Galco Front Pocket Horsehide

• Galco Kingtuck IWB Holster

Votes: 27 3.3%
  • Galco Miami Classic Shoulder holster system

Votes: 13 1.6%
  • Galco MOB Middle of Back Holster

• Galco N3 IWB Holster

• Galco Pocket Protector Holster

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Galco Push Up Inside The Pant Holster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Galco Royal Guard Inside The Pant Holster

• Galco SC2 Inside Pant Holster

• Galco Scout Clip On Inside Pant Holster

• Galco Skyops Holster

• Galco Stow-N-Go Inside The Pant Holster

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • Galco Summer Comfort Inside Pant holster

Votes: 8 1.0%
  • Galco Triton Kydex IWB Holster

• Galco Tuck-N-Go Inside The Pant Holster

• Galco UDC Ultra Deep Cover Holster

• Galco USA Ultimate Second Amendment

• Galco V-HAWK IWB Holster

• Galco Waistband Inside The Pant

• Galco Walkabout Inside The Pant

• JSHolsters JS IWB

• Kholster

Votes: 38 4.7%
  • Kirkpatrick

• Kramer Leather IWB

• Milt Sparks VM-2

Votes: 21 2.6%
  • Mitch Rosen rig

Votes: 15 1.9%
  • N8squared Tactical

Votes: 39 4.8%
  • Pure Kustom Holsters Black Ops Pro

• Raven Concealment

• Ross Leather Pocket Holster

• S&W Fanny Pack

• Smart Carry

Votes: 23 2.8%
  • Thunderwear

• Tucker Gunleather Texas Heritage

• AceCase tuckable

• Simply Rugged

• Total voters
White Hat Holsters, MaxTuck IWB Holster.

Old Faithful makes a great holster. You can buy their #3 kit and put the holster together in 20 minutes. I have one and it has good retention and draw. Plus the kit saves you money.

:dirol:

Thanks for your post cluznar, I have been considering Crossbreed and Foxx Holsters, but after visiting the website for Old Faithful Holsters, I think they are the best choice. Using screws instead of rivets gives great options to adjust-ability.
Buying the kit saves you money, and you can't beat their 50 year warranty!

Drivin_Dave you made a good choice. I can hold my Old Faithful upside down for 5 minutes and the gun will not fall out, retention is excellent, but draw is easy and so is reholster. A great holster.

:dirol:

I have bad habits, such as not using holsters, & mexican carry (sticking my LCP-LM down the front of my pants). However, I also prefer not to shoot myself- and i'm not done having kids yet. With that being said... i looked into "minimalistic" holsters- that would allow me to mexican carry. Most of what i found was the versa, which didn't cover the trigger, and the "zach concealment" and "vanguard" which covered the trigger but had only a string attached to it. I was looking for something that was just a trigger guard, and a clip to attach to the inside of my pants- aka the Vanguard 2.... which had only came out in "idea" and not in product. After much researching, here it is.

Holsters

what do you guys think about it? I know they don't list one for the LC9-Lasermax (they list one of the LC9-Crimson Trace Laser) - so I emailed them to see if they could kydex it.

I have very bad habits, such as not using holsters, & mexican carry (sticking my LCP-LM down the front of my pants). .

I fixed your post for you....:)

Seriously though, for your own safety and everyone else around you, Please don't carry a firearm without a good holster.
I could tell you some scary stories.

I have very bad habits, such as not using holsters, & mexican carry (sticking my LCP-LM down the front of my pants). .

I fixed your post for you....:)

Seriously though, for your own safety and everyone else around you, Please don't carry a firearm without a good holster.
I could tell you some scary stories.

Oh lol! You'd be doing me a favor telling me some bad stories pray tell (maybe in a new thread? Mexican carry gone bad?)

Oh lol! You'd be doing me a favor telling me some bad stories pray tell (maybe in a new thread? Mexican carry gone bad?)

When I first started concealed carrying I was using one of those cheap $10.00 holsters that you can buy just about anywhere.
One day I was shopping for some furniture with my wife and I needed to use the restroom.

Well...to make a long story short, my Glock 19 fell out of the cheap holster right onto the bathroom floor! :eek:

Thankfully (Luckily) I was the only person in the restroom at that time. :secret:

Needless to say, I now use much better quality holsters...
Lesson quickly learned.

the first I have ever owned was a no name brand full kydex holster from a gun show... sad I cant find something like it anymore

but I have a couple galco IWB holster, stow and go, tuck and go, I also have the crossbreed supertuck which I find comfortable but since buying the MTAC a couple months ago I can say its the second most comfortable IWB holster for my body size and shape.. the most confortable I can no longer find :(

Old Faithful makes a great holster. Also like Remora. N8tactical Pro holster is very comfortable and excellent also.

:dance3:

I carry my Glock 22 in a fobus paddle holster. The Glock 22 is a little bulky but in the fobus paddle holster you hardly know it's there.

www.wrightleatherworks.com. Wonderful, custom made to your gun. Quality is unreal. Have one for my glock 27 and sig p238.

I dont like the snapped cheap ones .i have a 22 taurus that i carry.my husband gave me the holster & dont care for it. It comes unsnap very easy with out you knowing it. Like going to the restroom,glad it was at the camp ground restroom, no one was in there at the time,

Last edited:
One that's not on the list but my favorite is IWB from Swift Draw Concealment Holster Super comfortable and well made. Plus I had it in about two days after I order it. I carry my XDs every day and don't even notice its there. Very well made product that should be looked at if you are in the market for a holster. I know a friend of mine in the USAF order one for his M&P Shield and they offer 10% for military.

Popularity often doesn't mean a thing, dude. Millions of people "think" that a .25 Raven is AOK for defense! and they are RIGHT, over 90% of the time, too. :) IF they get it out and noticed by the attacker, in time! what you should ask is what rig and gun and load make the most sense, for daily ccw, and that's a front pants pocket holster, and whatever gun you can get away with carrying thusly, which has decent power, and which you can draw swiftly and control adequately in rapidfire (ha ha, 1 guy in 10, at best). the "hand on gun" (in front pants pocket holster) start is by far the fastest CCw draw.

I was looking at a Beretta gun mentioned on here, and noticed that the IWB holster they offer looks ALARMINGLY similar (identical) to my Crossbreed holster.
http://www.berettausa.com/products/beretta-tomcat-hybrid-holster-iwb-rh/
Link Removed

I dropped them a line and asked if they had picked up a major contract with Beretta and got the following response:
-
Beretta's holster is not manufactured by us. The company chose to make a holster remarkable similar to ours, and to avoid future copy right infringement, chose to have their holster made in another country.

Thanks for looking out for us! Have a great day!

Just thought I'd pass this along for any that care about integrity.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back