What flashlight and how do you carry it?

justintimesc

Just wandering what flashlight everyone is carrying and how or where there carrying it. Does any one make a belt holder for it. I'm carrying a Surefire E2D Executive Defender in my right back pocket. Only proble is it is slow to draw and my gun is also on my right side. looking for solutions. And no don't say put it in you left back pocket. Lets hear what ya got.

I carry a SureFire 6P in a Blade Tech lens down belt carrier. Link Removed are their current offerings.

I carry a NEBO CSI Luma35.

nebo-Flashlight_5112.jpg

Under ten bucks. Keep it right in my front pocket all of the time.

Streamlight Strion. Chose it because is is rechargeable. Where I carry it depends on time of year and what I am wearing.

You already have a good one.I would just buy the holster that was made for it...and I'm not going to tell you to carry it on your left side:big_boss:

Link Removed

Last edited:
I carry a Streamlight Stylus Pro clipped to my left fron pocket. easy to get ahold of there, doubles as an impact weapon. only puts out 24 lumes for 7.5 hours, but its enough to figure out who's in the room with me. I'm not a LEO, so most of the time it is used to find the light switch in a wharehouse, find equipment in a comm closet, things like that.

I have a surefire 6p on the nightstand. I use it to follow the dogs to find the source of their excitement.

Link Removed

Streamlight Strion. Chose it because is is rechargeable. Where I carry it depends on time of year and what I am wearing.

Strions are awesome. Very bright + save a ton on batteries.

I carry it next to my spare mag..its called a Galco COP M.F.P

I have quite a few of these in stock if anyone is interested- they're designed for 1" diamater lights

Link Removed

Strions are awesome. Very bright + save a ton on batteries.

I carry it next to my spare mag..its called a Galco COP M.F.P

I have quite a few of these in stock if anyone is interested- they're designed for 1" diamater lights

Link Removed

Acually I am looking for that kind of set up for a Strion and a Glock 30 mag. You have any for that combo?

Acually I am looking for that kind of set up for a Strion and a Glock 30 mag. You have any for that combo?

I don't have any in stock unfortunately- I can back order (about 2-3 weeks to get to you)from the time you pay. I do have a Gould & Goodrich in stock...

The cost would be $49.02 shipped to lower 48..you save a lot if you buy more than 1 thing (I give all members wholesale pricing + $1 and cc fees (3%).

Shipping kind of negates the discount, as it is $12 for UPS (I only ship fully insured w/ tracking) so if there is anything else you need and want to order it would save you a considerable amt.

Gould & Goodrich *Pictured below* for G30 for $40.00 shipped in stock and ready to go. will it 1" diameter lights. I only have black in stock.

851-s.jpg

You can learn more here: Link Removed

I carry a Surefire E2D clipped to my left front pocket (weak side). I would line a setup like CST posted or a horizontal carrier, but I have yet to find one for the E2D model.

gander mountain makes a wicked light for $50.00 235 lumen and low setting, 8 per second flasher, green, blue and red light and the red light blinks S O S in the last mode. Only drawback is getting it into a mode takes a second. I have a holster clip and it sits right next to my cell phone and leathermen on my belt.

Last edited:
Smith & Wesson Powertech SW1005CREE M&P Series 3 Watt. Very small yet bright. It has a belt clip so it stays anyplace I put it. Cool weather, in the left jacket pocket. Summer, in the left front pocket.

I like the mag and flashlight rigs. I'll have to try and find one that will fit the small light.

I also carry a E2D. I have a kydex holster for it, but it doesn't fit anymore because I upgraded the end to a wicked bright LED. I never felt that it was that secure in the kydex holster anyhow. I prefer to carry it in my jacket pocket or front pants pocket. I just carry it in my hand when I'm in parking lots or dimly lit areas.

I carry on Surefire Backup, both on duty and off. It fits nicely clipped to my weakside rear pocket. I love this little light, other than my kids take it to play with and it takes me 15 minutes to find it. I should probably start locking it in my safe with the rest of my gear.

same light - 2 set ups, ok 3...

gotta agree on the E1B -
I have carried my Surefire E1B for about 2 years now. Couldn't be happier with the brand, the default to "blinding mode", battery life, or the multiposition clip. (It can clip to a ball cap, sorta heavy, but it works in a pinch)

1.If I have pockets (most of the time) it rides in my right front pocket. (I'm a lefty, so this is my off hand side)

2.No pockets (basketball shorts, summer, etc) It rides in the middle zipper pocket of the Tommy's Gun Pack, clipped upright on some thin cardboard wrapped with ducktape....easy to get to

3rd is when I'm out on a trip in the canoe and paddling...clipped to the PFD

I carry a surefire G2. Yellow Nitrolon. Couldn't be happier. carry on a belt holster or back pocket. I easily use it 10 times a day or better. I never could figure out why the CSI or NCIS team used a flashlight in a lighted room but with this light it is easy to understand. I have the LED version. 80 lumens. Digitally controlled output. 100 yard range (at least). Incredible battery life. Love it. :biggrin:

I carry an Ultrafire A6, 100 lumens, 1 AAA battery in a Safariland Mag carrier on my strong side with a SOG Multitool next to it. Works great, looks good, hardy know they are there. Got all on Ebay

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back