What do you guys do for a living?

Torch

It might be handy at times to know what you guys do for a living. For example, if there are any electricians out there I could use some advice on wiring a 3-way switch. :)

I doubt my profession will be much help to you guys but I'll throw it out there to get things started.

I'm an IT Director for an oil and gas exploration and production company. If you're thinking about starting a company and need IT advice give me a holler. If you need help with an oil rig in your back yard I can help you there as well. :)

Hope I don't need ya!

There are some professions you hope you don't need anytime soon.
DrLewall you are retired from one of them.
Torch if you find oil or gas in my back yard it's fine with me.
BTW - I'm a locksmith - but we don't do cars - did them for 28 years -

I have a bbq & catering business, In my spare time I am the president of the local Bikers Against Child Abuse chapter, Quick Draw, our VP is a youth pastor here. I learn from him all the time and I'm 51 years young.

I am a pharmacist. Yes, I am willing to answer any medication related questions that are legally prescribed. :)

Systems Technician for the Telco. T-1's,DSL's, analog circuits, network infrastructure and that kind of stuff. :cool:

Last edited:
airplane electrical putter-together-person,afore that,machine shop for 30 years. for the 3way switch,go to howstuffworks.com

Vocations

I'm an archaeologist...so I, to, can help with that oil well you've found in your backyard!

I work for the electric co. I maintain,repair and install HVAC equipment. Everything from keeping the offices cool to substations ,power plant equipment and computer rooms. Every size from 1/4 ton cabinet coolers to 250 ton centrifugal units.

I'm retired USAF, 100% VA disabled. I've done a little of just about everything. Jack of all, master of a couple. :rolleyes::)

I have a bbq & catering business, In my spare time I am the president of the local Bikers Against Child Abuse chapter, Quick Draw, our VP is a youth pastor here. I learn from him all the time and I'm 51 years young.
Link Removed

COOL! Do you ride? I know several BACA people, some close friends...ever get down this way? (Northwest Arkansas) Big BBQ Biker event commin up next week http://bikesbluesandbbq.org/ lots of good food, music and women dressed in leather!

Field service engineer. I drive around all day. Sometimes, I fix things. With two free public ranges, I go through a lot of ammo.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back