What Do You Carry?

It all depends on the circumstances, the weather and my mode of apparel. Anything from a Beretta 25, a Radom P-64, Star BM 9mm or a Bulgarian Makarov. I do not enjoy carrying full size "anything" so the Star is about the largest handgum I carry...3 1/2 " barrel.
Beretta
Link Removed
P-64
Link Removed
Star BM
Link Removed
Bulgarian Makarov
Link Removed

Everyone a nice shooter...I'm the one that can't shoot...:03: Sorry about the various sized pictures...I'm still trying to master photobucket.

I don't get as much lattitude in what I carry, because I have to prove to the boss that I can shoot it..... before I can carry it.

Concealed, I currently carry the Springfield MicroCompact in OD green as a BUG on my ankle (or concealed strong side off duty). For primary carry, I carry the Kimber TLE / RL II in Stainless with wood grips. I use the Galco COP holster, because the other ones have a tendency to disengage my safety. I have a Streamlight TLR-1 that I carry on a blackhawk belt clip.

I have come a long way from the G26 I used to carry in a galco UDC holster. Of course, I do miss that fine little piece of Tupperware!

Carry on!

Mycarry pistols, plus a question

I have a choice to carry:

Kimber Gold Combat II 5" .45
Springfield Armory Champion 4" .45
Para Ordnance LTC Alloy 4.25 .45
Sig P220 W/Maple Grips 4.4 .45
Sig P226 Elite 4.4 .40 Sweet ............
Sig P229 Equinox 3.9 .40 W/ SRT Sweeter........... My favorite
All Galco holsters
I Like the Sig's, prefer to carry hammer down. I don't like putting one in the pipe in a 1911.

Thinking about H&K P2000 V2 .40 DA/SA "not sure about 11.4 Lbs.on the DA"
Anybody have any input about this firearm?
Thanks

Last edited:
what do you carry?

I keep at P3AT in my pocket of my cargo pants in a uncle mike 10 holster.
when the weather cools a little or at night , i pack a bersa thunder 45acp.

have a nice day
:smile:

For fall/winter/early spring - Springfield 1911A1 UC V-10 in a Galco paddle, 1 extra mag, 'cuffs.

Late sping/summer - Tarus PT111 Mill Pro 9mm in a pocket holster, 1 extra mag

My carries are......

Taurus 650 in .357 Magnum
Taurus Millenium Pro in 9MM
Taurus Judge in .45/.410

Guess you can tell I'm a Taurus fan !!!

I was carrying daily my little p-32. But as the weather cooled I usually opted for the pf-9. However, I recently picked up a Taurus 85ulss (.38 spl rev) which fits the pocket nicely in the Nemesis I use for the 9. What I have discovered is that this snubbie is very comfortable in a Uncle Mikes(36) iwb ($9) worn crossdraw but -- and this is important-- not iwb but simply under the belt. This allows me to cant the butt forward to my lap. Very comfortable when seated or driving. Very accessible. I am wearing it now and my flab doesn't know it is there.

My carry gun is my G26 in either my Rocketman IWB holster or my Fal-Gal purse. Depends on what I'm wearing and where I'm going.

I'm an advocate having only one primary gun to train, practice and carry. That is consistently carried in the same position so that that everything about its use is intuitive automatic. As natural and reflexive as throwing a punch. I kidney carry an XD.45 compact with a LaserLyte, TruGlo fiber Optic Sights and a 4.5 pound Springer Precision trigger loaded with 230 grain Federal HST goodies for the BG, in a K&D Dakota Defender. I do change holster with the seasons but always as close to the same position and cant as possible. So for open carry or when I have layers of cloths on I will kidney carry in a K&D Eagle Defender for OWB or a Maverick Defender for IWB. Having said that I do on occasion "cheat" and carry the Bersa or other gun

My carry is a G19 in an MTAC. Previously I carried a PX4 in an MTAC. Both were comfortable and very easy to conceal.

I carry a KelTek PF-9. Love the gun. Some complain about long trigger pull, but hey, if I'm in a situation to need it, nerves and adrenaline are going to be a LOT bigger accuracy factor than long trigger pull.Combine it with a SmartCarry holster, and it is truly concealed.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back