Votes: 70 18.6%
  • .45 acp

Votes: 129 34.3%
  • .454 Casull/.45 Colt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 3.2%

• Total voters
I carry a Ruger 380 LCP because of its size.It fits in back pocket without being noticable,also fits in my truck in overhead console nicely.

"Old" Kimber Classic 1911 in jacket weather, Clock 19 in warm weather. The Clock may be retired to the safe if the new SW M&P 9 I got Saturday works out

Kimber Ultra Raptor II with Rosewood Crimson Trace Laser Grips, carried on a Cop Belt from the Glock Store, in a Mitch Rosen High Ride Hoster. I also carry two extra magazines.

i was carrying a Desert Eagle .50 but now carry my FN FNP 45, with hornady's critical defense rounds or 45 ACP+P 200 gr HP XTP TAP FPD.

Bersa pro 45 in SMB, and 38 airweight smith in a ankle rig, all day, every day,.........and as far as the handgun carry pole, who would carry a 454 Casull anyhow, and before anybody starts posting I have one so I know what they are, and they make a BIG BOOM :sarcastic:

Bersa pro 45 in SMB, and 38 airweight smith in a ankle rig, all day, every day,.........and as far as the handgun carry pole, who would carry a 454 Casull anyhow, and before anybody starts posting I have one so I know what they are, and they make a BIG BOOM :sarcastic:

i had people ask me why i carried a desert eagle. i told them i like it. it is heavy though. i still carry it on occasion.

I am starting to carry a Mosquito .22 caliber. Easy to hide in a purse and easy to get to.

Usually the G36 but sometimes the LCP or S&W 442 .38 depending on what I'm wearing/doing and where I'm going.

i had people ask me why i carried a desert eagle. i told them i like it. it is heavy though. i still carry it on occasion.

Honestly if there was a way to carry it even sort of concealed, I would......on occastion.......just because I could:laugh:

It depends on the weather. If it is nice out I carry a Makarov 9mm while I carry an XD45 if the weather is cool enough to wear some cover.

Yep, in Nevada you have to Qualify ($10) with your weapon and then go down to the CCW office and get it added to your permit ($25). But supposedly they just passed if you have a revolver on your permit, you can then carry any revolver but I'm following up on that.

The part about revolvers is correct. i received my NV CCW December last. My instructor lent me his revolver to qualify. Once you do that, you can carry any revolver. It's on my permit along with my 2 Glocks and my Kimber.

My primary carry is a G30 with 230g Speer Gold Dots
1st runner up is my Kimber TLE/RL II with 230g +p HST.

The different loads are only because that is all I have been able to test so far due to JHP.45 availability being a bit spotty.

Honestly if there was a way to carry it even sort of concealed, I would......on occastion.......just because I could:laugh:

There would be one good thing about carrying a Desert Eagle 50 or a 454 Casull, accuracy would not be a big deal a BG hit with just ONE of those rounds would not never be a BG again

My every day carry is a Glock 32 in a OWB Fobus holster, and on Sundays, it is the Glock 26, so not to print in the suit.

Take Care

I, like Topspeed, carry a S&W 3913 9 mm a lot. It was the only gun most of the time for many years, but lately I use a Charter Arms Off Duty 38 Special instead, or as a BUG, because it is even easier to conceal and carry than the 3913.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back