• .45 acp

Votes: 129 34.3%
  • .454 Casull/.45 Colt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 3.2%

• Total voters
My Carry gun (s)

My favorite to carry is the Beretta Tomcat as it is so easy to conceal. My Walther PPS is also easy to conceal but is bigger in both size and caliber - it is a 9m. Both easy on the hands and great for females with small hands.
I am a newbie to this site. Play nicely please.

I Wouldnt trade or give up my Glock G20 10 mm Allot of bang for the buck have shot 4 deer with gun at 35-40 yards and it drops them.... only set back its an ear popper!!!

I Wouldnt trade or give up my Glock G20 10 mm Allot of bang for the buck have shot 4 deer with gun at 35-40 yards and it drops them.... only set back its an ear popper!!!

I love my Glock 20! Don't use as primary carry anymore. It was my service weapon when I was a reserve LEO:biggrin: Me and a couple other deputies carried the 10mm because of it's ferocious stopping power.

Negatives; availability and cost of ammo

I love my Glock 20! Don't use as primary carry anymore. It was my service weapon when I was a reserve LEO:biggrin: Me and a couple other deputies carried the 10mm because of it's ferocious stopping power.

Negatives; availability and cost of ammo

Hey Glockster20, I wish you would change your avatar. It hurts to look at Hussein every time I get on here. Besides, that is an insult to Mickey! LOL

S&W 686 3" ; Currently loaded with 129 grain Federal .38 Sp +P JHP's: I will move to a .357 JHP once my marksmanship with the heavier loads improves. Practicing with Winchester White Box 110 grain JHP's on range days.

I carry a Sig P239 in 9mm. I love it because it is a nice size and weight but still has some knockdown power. I want to get a Kimber Ultra carry II in 45acp.

Any Weapon we carry is good enough to get the Job Done as long as you are Comfortable and, Confident with your self But, being that I have 4 Children and money is tight. I purchased the Ruger P345 .45 Cal and $ for $ it is an Great Weapon Dont get me wrong all the weapons you members have listed are Great I just cant afford them at this time after doing some research I decided to go with the Ruger It seems to be the Working Families choice of weapons because of there affordable price range. and, realiability Thats just my opinion and im no expert. After shooting my new ruger and testing round after round I have become very comfortable with this weapon and, can honestly say I trust mine and my Families well being with it Thanks To all for reading. If any of you have any suggestions on more affordable choices I would gladly listen. Thanks again

My usual CCW is either my tried and true Ruger SP 101, 2 1/4" barrel in .357 magnum using 125gr JHP or my newly acquired Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor II with Winchester Ranger Law Enforcement .45 ACP 230gr. Once in a while I'll put my Ruger LCP in my pocket with 2 extra mags.

My primary carry is a Taurus PT-92 Stainless with 9mm Speer Gold Dot

taurus_PT92SS17.jpg

I like it so much, I think I'll buy two of them lol.

My primary caliber for carry is .357 magnum. There are two seasons in Arizona, winter and summer, therefore I have two different carry guns in .357.
All summer (T-shirt & shorts) it's my S&W M 60 carried in the Nulvam (Vampire) crossdraw driving holster.

Link Removed

In winter months when it's cold enough to wear a jacket it's my Ruger New Vaquero carried in the High Plains Drifter Rig.

Link Removed
Link Removed

For home defense and when the "stuff" hits the fan, it's my SIG P220 Combat .45 acp.

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back