USACarry.com Celebrates Breaking 20,000 Members!

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
We have come a long way in the 3 years USA Carry has been up and running. We just reached 20,000 members! I have to owe it all to the great community we have here. With your support we've managed to become one of the biggest concealed carry communities on the web. And to celebrate I'm going to be giving away 5 Manta Versipack Khaki by Maxpedition. All you have to do is be an active poster between now and Oct. 31, 2010 and I'll be picking 5 members at random. For more chances to win you can become a Site Supporter by Link Removed.

This could be yours!
Link Removed

Last edited:
Congratulations

Congratulations,

Good work on reaching 20,000 members. It's a good start, and here's looking forward to the next 20,000 members.Link Removed

We have some a long way in the 3 years USA Carry has been up and running. We just reached 20,000 members! I have to owe it all to the great community we have here. Without your support we've managed to become one of the biggest concealed carry communities on the web. And to celebrate I'm going to be giving away 5 Manta Versipack Khaki by Maxpedition. All you have to do is be an active poster between now and Oct. 31, 2010 and I'll be picking 5 members at random. For more chances to win you can become a Site Supporter by Link Removed.

This could be yours!
Link Removed

I didn't find this site during the first 1000, but I am proud to have met some mighty fine people here during the process of going to 20,000 and climbing. I have observed Luke at his very best every time I log in. Of course that too goes for most every one else. Great group of folks and let's keep it rolling.

Congratulations, Luke!

Members...put your money where your congratulations are and financially support the site if you can! :thank_you2:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back