Things to never say to a cop...

Lakeland Man

1. Say, aren't you the cop from the Village People?

2. I always thought cops were supposed to be in GOOD shape.

3. Here. Hold my beer while I look for my license.

4. Why are you here? Dunkin Donuts is MILES from here.

Any suggestions?

Which firearm do you want to see first?
I'm just transporting the machine gun and it isn't loaded--does that count?
Is this really necessary?

This one happened to me once when I had a little to much to drink when I was 19. Occifer take me drunk I'm home. I am so glad I had a friend that would take me home. He was in a very generous mood to not take my stupid heinie to jail.

A friend of mine used this line after the cop repeatedly said, "I know you from somewhere and you are trouble." My friend replied, "No, you don't know me! I don't eat at doughnut shops and I don't go to gay bars!" He was arrested for dui. He told me he knew he was going to jail and the cop pissed him off.

6. Do you have any rolling papers?

Believe it or not I had an LAPD cop ask me that when I lived in Hollywood. He wanted me to go into the Krogers and buy some because he (obviously) didn't want to do it himself in uniform.

Long story short, I did it; I had no dope on me and just buying papers isn't against the law so it's not like he would have had cause (and I was young and dumb at the time). When I got back out of the store and handed him the papers he pulled out a bag of some very primo weed and rolled one up and proceeded to smoke up w/ me.

Definetely one of the wierder experiences in my life.

Officer; "What's your name?"

Me; "They call me the Outlaw, Who's asking?"

I don't think that would go over very well. :)

"Have you heard the new Grateful Dead album??"

(I read something once that said anyone with a Dead sticker on their car can expect "extra attention" when pulled over, especially the dancing bears sticker.)

"Have you heard the new Grateful Dead album??"

(I read something once that said anyone with a Dead sticker on their car can expect "extra attention" when pulled over, especially the dancing bears sticker.)

What is the significance of the dancing bears sticker?

What is the significance of the dancing bears sticker?

The image is taken from one of their album covers. Those stickers are quite popular amongst Dead-heads. Like many people won't have any sort of gun sticker on their vehicle because it screams "Break in...there may be a gun inside!", the dancing bears say "I probably have drugs in my car". Whether it's true or not is beside the point....it's the belief that has sprouted up.

I had one local cop ask me one night when he pulled me over for 1mph over. " You have any guns, explosives, RPGS in the car?". Responce-"not yet but ask me again in two hours"

It went over well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back