The Satanic Nine Commandments/Statements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight

I. Satan believes in indulgence, instead of abstinence.
II. Satan believes in vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe dreams.
III. Satan believes in undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit.
IV. Satan believes in kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates.
V. Satan believes in vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek.
VI. Satan believes in responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for sycophants.
VII. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those who walk on all fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all.
VIII. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.
IX. Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had as he kept it in business all these years.

The nice thing about the "plants" on these websites is that they are so transparent and obviously out of place.... kinda like the guy that showed up at our last Tea Party gathering with a "Tea Party for Hitler" sign, and was promptly given the attention he deserved :no:

IMHO, we "Jesus people" should just ignore these Satan threads...just like we've advised our atheist/agnostic friends to do with our Christian discussions! :pleasantry:

BTW, Midnight. Since I have you on "Ignore", I was able to post to this thread without viewing your satanic "message". I LOVE this website!

Last edited:
IMHO, we "Jesus people" should just ignore these Satan threads...just like we've advised our atheist/agnostic friends to do with our Christian discussions! :pleasantry:

BTW, Midnight. Since I have you on "Ignore", I was able to post to this thread without viewing your satanic "message". I LOVE this website!

+1. Isn't the ignore feature wonderful?:biggrin:

Is he posting "scripture" again? Does it still sound like a 12yr old at a Ren fest?? :sarcastic:

I fully support the right to post about Satan or any other persons god on this site. I believe that is what makes this site so appealing. I dont need to go to a handful of different sites to discuss topics with friends.

Another Amen. It's 121 deg. here yesterday and today, the last thing I want to do is raise my blood pressure.:no:

I hear you. I have a brother in your area. He always tells me that at least it is not humid like Texas. I tell him when the temp reaches 120 degrees it is still hot anyway. We have been running upper 90's close to 100 everyday lately but if you figure in the humidity factor the heat index is not that far behind you. That has been around 110 or better a lot lately.

I hear you. I have a brother in your area. He always tells me that at least it is not humid like Texas. I tell him when the temp reaches 120 degrees it is still hot anyway. We have been running upper 90's close to 100 everyday lately but if you figure in the humidity factor the heat index is not that far behind you. That has been around 110 or better a lot lately.

I know what you mean, we're just thankful it's a DRY HEAT.

Why do your tolerate these threads? The site has become worthless for learning or discussing firearms, 2nd amendment or carry issue.
Between the ban/unban threads, religious BS and conspiracy lunacy I've had enough.
I've deleted bookmark's to the forum and will not be back please delete my account as well.

Thanks!

If you can't handle the non-firearm forums, don't enter them. Bye!
-amd

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Someone who's posted a grand total of 27 posts, one of them being a hissy fit. However will this forum survive without you? Don't let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha.

Speaking of which, if you're off-topic in Off-Topic, do you become on-topic?

Speaking of which, if you're off-topic in Off-Topic, do you become on-topic?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm locking this, not because I hate satanists, but because this thread is useless for discussion and is flamebait. Midnight consider yourself warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back