The only real reason anyone carries concealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that both concealed and open have their own merits.
The only defensive merit to CC is to ignore restricted areas. All other merits are offensive.

The real truth is that while both open and concealed carry have inherent advantages and inherent disadvantages there are many reasons that make each method of carry valid so it is up to each individual to choose which method of carry suits their needs.
The only defencive reason to carry concealed is to continue carrying at all in a 'gun free' zone.

All other reasons either serve an offensive purpose or are imaginary.

The only defencive reason to carry concealed is to continue carrying at all in a 'gun free' zone.

All other reasons either serve an offensive purpose or are imaginary.

I do concealed carry most times.
Care to guess how I carry in "Gun Free" zones?
Simple, I don't.

We all chose how we carry for individual reasons. None of us need someone telling us what their perception of why we carry the way we do is.

A lot of people argue we don't 'need' guns, either. Your point?

Owning guns is legal, as is how I choose to carry, or for that matter, If I choose to carry.
My point is that I don't care what those that argue that we don't need guns think, just as I don't care what those, such as yourself think about how I choose to carry.

Owning guns is legal, as is how I choose to carry, or for that matter, If I choose to carry.
As is my telling those people their "reasons" are invalid.

My point is that I don't care what those that argue that we don't need guns think, just as I don't care what those, such as yourself think about how I choose to carry.
The fact that you post proves you care. Please don't lie again.

I do concede that incidental CC, like putting your coat on, is valid, though that's not CC with intent to exicute a suprise counter attack, which is why most CC and is also illegal as hell.

So you want me to wear my gun belt out side my shirt like BDUs ?

Nope
Your example is perfect because nothing stops you from applying fashion to an OC style.

Your gun belt is just your belt, which is already in the belt loops of your pants. So you just attach the holster and *poof* don.

Your example is perfect because nothing stops you from applying fashion to an OC style.

Your gun belt is just your belt, which is already in the belt loops of your pants. So you just attach the holster and *poof* don.

I'm not tucking in my Hawaiians just to make you happy

Not everyone wears pants with belt loops much less belts. ;)

As is my telling those people their "reasons" are invalid.

The fact that you post proves you care. Please don't lie again.

I do concede that incidental CC, like putting your coat on, is valid, though that's not CC with intent to exicute a suprise counter attack, which is why most CC and is also illegal as hell.

No, not a lie. I really don't care what you think.
I just replied to see if you were one of those blow hards that has to have the last word.

Blueshell,
Can you describe some of the imagined reasons for CC versus OC?
I can do whichever I wish, but I'm always interested in hearing what people think of their choices (aside, of course, from the fact that they always think they are RIGHT).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back