The Desert Eagle Thread

I am a Proud New Owner of a baby eagle .45

I am a Proud New Owner of a baby eagle .45

This will be perhaps among the best handguns you will ever own. My compact baby .40 is my daily carry and I refuse to leave home without it,,, heck I carry like a baby in my home too:sarcastic:

I also have a semi-compact .45 Baby Eagle. I really like it, but I've had a few feed issues with certain types of ammo.

New guy on the board but have been searching for a while. I have a new baby eagle .45 that has the tactical rails and different sights. I am looking for night sights for it that have the same as factory novak/non-snagging sights. Does anyone know if anyone makes these. I can only seem to find the ones that are like the old style block ones. Anyone got any ideas?? I also LOVE my gun. Its the semi-compact with the 3.93" barrel. I did do some research and found that people polish the feed ramp of the barrel to assist with loading for those of you having chambering issues with certain ammo. I polished mine with 600 grit sand paper then polished it to an even shine before I even shot it and have yet to have any chambering issue with ANY ammo I have ran through it. I have about 4-500 rounds through it currently. Just a tip thats all. Let me know what your night sight opinions are. Thanks in advance.

On edit: Mine does throw brass everywhere in a 180* range from the barrel to the sights at a random throw and will launch them a solid 20 yards. Heard this was designed into the gun being a military gun as to not leave brass into a nice little pile. Pain to pick up brass. So I built a brass catcher that slides on to my tactical rails while range or open shooting. Makes hunting for brass easy!!!! For the people who have alot of rounds through theirs do they seem to break in and become more organized or do they still continue to scatter all over the place??

just dropped my baby eagle .45 off to be refinished in brushed chrome:no: the factory black scratched way too easy. unfortunately they said it will be about 8-10 weeks :cray: since my baby was my daily ccw i am breaking out the walther p99 which is a great gun as well but i like the weight of the eagle.

just dropped my baby eagle .45 off to be refinished in brushed chrome:no: the factory black scratched way too easy. unfortunately they said it will be about 8-10 weeks :cray: since my baby was my daily ccw i am breaking out the walther p99 which is a great gun as well but i like the weight of the eagle.

my first pistol was a .40 baby eagle in black.. I agree about the finish.. I sold that one (it was a semi compact and I wanted a full size). last year I bought the full size .40 in brushed chrome.. LOVE IT!!! it's so comfortable and shoots like a dream.

i had a hard time leaving it but nc summers get hot and i sweat alot so i wanted to go ahead and get it done before it gets really hot. Also based on what you and some others on different forums have said the brushed chrome is worth it. I'll post some pics when i get it back.

New guy on the board but have been searching for a while. I have a new baby eagle .45 that has the tactical rails and different sights. I am looking for night sights for it that have the same as factory novak/non-snagging sights. Does anyone know if anyone makes these. I can only seem to find the ones that are like the old style block ones. Anyone got any ideas?? I also LOVE my gun. Its the semi-compact with the 3.93" barrel. I did do some research and found that people polish the feed ramp of the barrel to assist with loading for those of you having chambering issues with certain ammo. I polished mine with 600 grit sand paper then polished it to an even shine before I even shot it and have yet to have any chambering issue with ANY ammo I have ran through it. I have about 4-500 rounds through it currently. Just a tip thats all. Let me know what your night sight opinions are. Thanks in advance.

On edit: Mine does throw brass everywhere in a 180* range from the barrel to the sights at a random throw and will launch them a solid 20 yards. Heard this was designed into the gun being a military gun as to not leave brass into a nice little pile. Pain to pick up brass. So I built a brass catcher that slides on to my tactical rails while range or open shooting. Makes hunting for brass easy!!!! For the people who have alot of rounds through theirs do they seem to break in and become more organized or do they still continue to scatter all over the place??

bump

Baby Eagle .40 Compact Polymer

Is anyone interested in selling a Baby Eagle .40 compact with the polymer frame? I had one stolen from me 2 weeks ago. It was the nicest gun I ever shot. Unfortunately, Magnum Research, under their new ownership of Kahr arms is importing every model except the compacts. I would love to get it replaced. Thank you.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back