The Desert Eagle Thread

by the way. anyone know where to get grips for a full size baby eagle? I've seen some rubber grips that were one piece. I would prefer the 2 separate panels though. hard to find.

by the way. anyone know where to get grips for a full size baby eagle? I've seen some rubber grips that were one piece. I would prefer the 2 separate panels though. hard to find.

I did not know that they made grips for the full size. I know that they are not made for the compact. I sure would like a laser of some type too.

I did not know that they made grips for the full size. I know that they are not made for the compact. I sure would like a laser of some type too.

found some rubber grips and wooden grips here.. as well as night sites and other good stuff.

Link Removed

Last edited:
I have a Chrome Finish Baby Eagle 9MM that is going on 20 yrs old. It still is one of my favorite and most accurate weapons.

Has not changed much in 20years except the dual tones... very sweet!

They still make a Brushed Chrome Finish in this model. The big difference between then and now is the safety. You will notice on my model, the safety is frame mounted, as opposed to the new models which are slide mounted and act as a decocker as well. The safety does not act as a decocker on the older models.

Another significant difference is the price. I notice that the brushed chrome models are retailing for $200 more than the basic black.

They still make a Brushed Chrome Finish in this model. The big difference between then and now is the safety. You will notice on my model, the safety is frame mounted, as opposed to the new models which are slide mounted and act as a decocker as well. The safety does not act as a decocker on the older models.

Another significant difference is the price. I notice that the brushed chrome models are retailing for $200 more than the basic black.

so do you have the brushed chrome finish? I think I decided on that over the polished chrome.. just wondering how it holds up.

so do you have the brushed chrome finish? I think I decided on that over the polished chrome.. just wondering how it holds up.

Mine is the one in the picture a few posts up, and it is brushed chrome. Mine is almost 20 yrs old, and most people look at me like I am crazy when I tell them how old it is. They can't believe it, but I also like to take care of my weapons.

Mine is the one in the picture a few posts up, and it is brushed chrome. Mine is almost 20 yrs old, and most people look at me like I am crazy when I tell them how old it is. They can't believe it, but I also like to take care of my weapons.

nice looking baby eagle.. in a way I kind of wish they still made the frame-safety instead of the slide-safety/decocker.

Nuff Said

Link Removed

I like It ALOT!

It is 100% reliable.
It hits like a sledgehammer.
It is mine.

No you can't shoot it.

You'll have to get your own.

I have started a support group!

Link Removed

Cut and paste link if it doesn't work.

At least we'll have a voice.

Nice to see other people with Baby Eagles here.

I actually have an Uzi Eagle compact in 40 S&W. Uzi Eagle was the name when imported by Mossberg. I purchased mine new in 1999 with factory installed night sights.

I love this gun.

Nice to see other people with Baby Eagles here.

I actually have an Uzi Eagle compact in 40 S&W. Uzi Eagle was the name when imported by Mossberg. I purchased mine new in 1999 with factory installed night sights.

I love this gun.

I just had trijicon sights installed on mine... I love it too!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back