The Case for Eternal Punishment

It will not be long and you will know that there is an anti-Christ, and even a shorter time when the believing church is taken.
What will you say then?

Pascal's Wager yet again. You really don't understand that it is all in your head, and causes irrational fear in minds that can't/won't separate the imaginary from reality.

I see the Anti-Christ of the Bible as the Mahdi of the Koran.
God is using the nations of Islam as pawns to bring about the treaty that will begin the 7 years of the Tribulation, aka the Time of Jacobs Trouble & the 70 th Week of Daniel. Believing God, the inner ring of nations surrounding ISRAEL will "VERY SOON" be totally devastated in the Psalm 83 war to encompass the total destruction of Damascus of Isaiah 17, then all but 1/6 th of the invaders (outer ring of nations) of Ezekiel 38-39 will be killed. After these soon coming events there won't be enough of Islam left to be a threat to anyone. In the Book of Revelation there is no mention of anything to do with Islam, period. Read your Bible,study your Bible, do not add, subtract, or speculate. Don't let anyone tickle your ears, God means what He says and says what He means. In John 5:43 Jesus says, pertaining to ISRAEL ..."I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him". ISRAEL will accept the antichrist until he desecrates the new rebuilt temple. ISRAEL will not by any means accept the antichrist as the Messiah if he is a gentile, let alone anything even close to being ISLAMIC! Be assured of this, the antichrist will be a JEW.

Thank you sir, for proving my point that the Christian God does not exist in the Constitution, please let me know to what address you want me to send my remittance for your hard work and support of my position.

Apologetics Press - Christianity is in the Constitution

This article may prove that God does exist in the Constitution. However, when one does not want to believe something, they will go to great lengths deny it in the face of contrary evidence.

This article may prove that God does exist in the Constitution. However, when one does not want to believe something, they will go to great lengths deny it in the face of contrary evidence.
Nice try OG, but no cigar.

From the article: "the Christian religion is inherently Link Removedand Link Removedpresent in the Constitution."

Authors background: graduate of Lubbock Christian University, where he earned a B.A. degree in speech and Bible. He earned his M.A. degree in speech communication from Texas Tech University, and his M.Div. and M.A.R. from the Harding School of Theology.

And who he works for: Apologetics Press

Naw, he wouldn't be biased in his position, which by is own admission is that he is assuming what people were assuming centuries ago.

Saul Alinsky with Cloward and Piven have done more to destroy America than anybody else. Their teachings to the college students in the 60's that are now grown and running the government were subverted by them through college professors. And Hillary Rodham Clinton is their Communist Poster Child.

Link Removed

That about sums it up!

"What it comes down to is this—if a person wants to be separated from God for eternity, God will grant that desire. Believers are those who say to God, “Your will be done.” Unbelievers are those to whom God says, “Your will be done.” The will of the unsaved is to reject salvation through Jesus Christ and remain in sin; God will honor that decision, and its consequences, for eternity."

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Nice try OG, but no cigar.

From the article: "the Christian religion is inherently Link Removedand Link Removedpresent in the Constitution."

Authors background: graduate of Lubbock Christian University, where he earned a B.A. degree in speech and Bible. He earned his M.A. degree in speech communication from Texas Tech University, and his M.Div. and M.A.R. from the Harding School of Theology.

And who he works for: Apologetics Press

Naw, he wouldn't be biased in his position, which by is own admission is that he is assuming what people were assuming centuries ago.

Moreover, his degree is in only one of the 100+ versions of the bible, and he doesn't say which one.

But I'll bet it is the one version that allows people to eat shellfish but doesn't allow homosexuals to get married.

What a bunch cartoon characters.

when one does not want to believe something, they will go to great lengths deny it in the face of contrary evidence.
I think you've got it wrong. When someone wants to believe in something supernatural, they will go to great lengths to prove they are right in spite of contrary scientific evidence. The onus isn't on everyone else to disprove that a religion is "right". It's yours to prove that it is. Contradicting versions of a faerie a tale (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John) don't come close. Weak-sauce at best. You'd think that something written by multiple people, but inpired by god, would have their stories straight.

Well it seems as though we are getting quite a bunch if atheist on this "Gun Forum". Seems as thought no matter what the subject, they turn it into a hate speech. And, for as many post as they make, I believe they don't have any job or life, as all they do is set on their computers and *****. I'm pretty sure they have not jobs, because who would hire these nasty hate filled bastards to start with. If I were still in the business world, and I was before retirement, I would fire their asses in a minute. And if I caught them on this site or any site using their Iphone, I would not only fire them, I would give them the worst employee reference letter you can imagine, and put it on-line for all to see. You could be sure you would never carry a gun in my business, because you are mentally disturbed beyond belief. GET A LIFE!~

Another wonderful example of what it means to be Christian. BTW, we have more time on our hands because we don't waste it going to church and reading the bible over and over.

We, me and my wife, do not attend a modern day church, we hold church every morning over coffee. We study OUR "Holy Book", we do not go door to door (Maybe we should) and spread any man made religion, just the Word of OUR G-d.

We, me and my wife, do not attend a modern day church, we hold church every morning over coffee. We study OUR "Holy Book", we do not go door to door (Maybe we should) and spread any man made religion, just the Word of OUR G-d.

The Word of God says..."And let us not forsake our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day of his return is drawing near".

This is one of the commandments of scripture. However, lately there have been people who call themselves Christians and have no desire to have regular fellowship with other believers, whether that be in an established church or otherwise. Christian fellowship is one of the signs of a true believer (1 John 1:7) The Bible tells us we need have Christian fellowship so we can worship God with other believers and be taught His Word for our spiritual growth. When a person trusts Jesus Christ for salvation, he or she is made a member of the body of Christ. For a church body to function properly, all of its “body parts” need to be present. Likewise, a believer will never reach full spiritual maturity without the assistance and encouragement of other believers. For these reasons, church attendance/participation and/or fellowship should be regular aspects of a believer’s life. Weekly church attendance is in no sense “required” for believers, but someone who belongs to Christ should have a desire to worship God, receive His Word, and fellowship with other believers.

Let me make it clear. Going to church and and being around other believers doesn’t make you a Christian but if you are a true Christian, you will have a desire to be around other believers on a regular basis.

I assume that getting into heaven is kind of like being graded at school. Some are content with getting a D-. You're still in heaven aren't you?

Well it seems as though we are getting quite a bunch if atheist on this "Gun Forum". Seems as thought no matter what the subject, they turn it into a hate speech. And, for as many post as they make, I believe they don't have any job or life, as all they do is set on their computers and *****. I'm pretty sure they have not jobs, because who would hire these nasty hate filled bastards to start with. If I were still in the business world, and I was before retirement, I would fire their asses in a minute. And if I caught them on this site or any site using their tone, I would not only fire them, I would give them the worst employee reference letter you can imagine, and put it on-line for all to see. You could be sure you would never carry a gun in my business, because you are mentally disturbed beyond belief. GET A LIFE!~

If you view factual posts as hate posts, then you have the problem, not the atheist. Since you post immediately followed mine regarding the fact that the SCOTUS has consistently ruled that the hate from the bible has no place in civil laws, and you choose to label it hate speech is merely a demonstration of your irrational rage of the reality that your religion cannot be forced upon everyone.

No, I don't need a job, I retired at age 55, after a successful career, though I do teach college courses from time to time because I enjoy it, and it makes for some great mad money as it pays well.

And I carry, everywhere and every time it is legal. I have a life, and I don't choose to hate anyone based on the the ignorance of men that didn't know where the sun went at night..... suck it up cry baby.

And unless you run something like a christian book store, I suspect atheists have been in your store/business, and the odds are even carried a firearm.... and they didn't kill anyone did they... But post a picture of your sign banning atheists with guns, I'm sure the ACLU would be interested... or your are just all bluster and ********.

I assume that getting into heaven is kind of like being graded at school. Some are content with getting a D-. You're still in heaven aren't you?

What do you call the doctor that graduated at the bottom of his class? Doctor!

Of course christians also subscribe to the fantasy they can be total azzholes, as long as they ask for forgiveness before their timer runs out.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back