The Case for Eternal Punishment

Yes they are...but it is amazing that I can read what I speak of and you clearly deny it.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

na·ture
ˈnāCHər

noun
noun: nature; plural noun: natures
the phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations.

It Is Appointed Unto Man Once To Die, But Then The JUDGEMENT.

Anyone's Name Not Found Written In The Book Of Life Will Be Thrown Into The Lake Of FIRE To

FRY, SIZZLE & BURN Day & Night For Ever And Ever
.​

An ATHEISTS Only Hope Is That There Is No Afterlife...Their Greatest FEAR Is That There Is

~ Everyone In HELL Is A Believer...It's Just Too Late ~​

Link Removed Even jesus thinks you are a hate filled idiot.

Nice play on the Pascal's Wager, again, yet more proof that you have nothing to prove anything other than you got squat.

My real fear, you vote, you may have raised children, and you might even run for dog catcher and get elected.

Thank you sir, for proving my point that the Christian God does not exist in the Constitution, please let me know to what address you want me to send my remittance for your hard work and support of my position.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

I figured you just accidentally left some out... the part after separation.

I try not to also but sometimes I mess up.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Integrity is not an easy thing for everyone...same with humility.

na·ture
ˈnāCHər

noun
noun: nature; plural noun: natures
the phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations.

oops...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

You said Jesus somewhere in a post...I see progress (felt good didn't it)

So you're saying our "founding documents" [plural] for the United States aren't the Constitution and Declaration of Independence (c.1776)titution of Ohio [singular] in 1803?

I guess we were godless until Ohio came along, right?
Or, is it that Ohioans are the only ones "right with god"?

OK lets try....
We, the people of New Mexico, grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of liberty, in order to secure the advantages of a state government, do ordain and establish this constitution.

If you do not believe... that is your choice and I would respect that, but when you start slinging the baloney...well I guess you want the mustard!

Again, I'm fairly sure New Mexico's constitution (NM statehood being Nineteen freakin' TWELVE) doesn't count as a "founding document." Perhaps you are unaware of the meaning of the term? They are:

The Articles of Confederation
The Declaration of Independence
The Constitution of the United States of America
The Bill of Rights

Thank you for this opportunity to educate you.

Yeah I see what you are staying away from.... it's OK. I quoted quite a few documents that I termed founding documents. Now if you are framing those 4 as the ones you define as the founding documents I'm good with that.

Do you really consider this an opportunity to educate?

Any comments on post #124?

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Hey I just realized you are doing a little research on the states constitutions. Starting to get a little flavor of the faith of our Fathers huh.

Yeah I see what you are staying away from.... it's OK. I quoted quite a few documents that I termed founding documents. Now if you are framing those 4 as the ones you define as the founding documents I'm good with that.
Do you really consider this an opportunity to educate?
Any comments on post #124?
1) I didn't frame anything I typed "What are America's framing documents?" into the google-thing and those were the results of the top ten returns.
2) Yes, I consider it an opportunity to educate, where you or anyone else takes advantage of it is not up to me.
3) Re post #124, I included a portion of the document sufficient to prove that the christian god was not included in the document. The rest was truncated as the word in question did not occur again later in the document.

Link Removed Even jesus thinks you are a hate filled idiot.

Nice play on the Pascal's Wager, again, yet more proof that you have nothing to prove anything other than you got squat.

My real fear, you vote, you may have raised children, and you might even run for dog catcher and get elected.

It Is Appointed Unto Man Once To Die, But Then The JUDGEMENT.

Anyone's Name Not Found Written In The Book Of Life Will Be Thrown Into The Lake Of FIRE To

FRY, SIZZLE & BURN Day & Night For Ever And Ever.

An ATHEISTS Only Hope Is That There Is No Afterlife...Their Greatest FEAR Is That There Is

~ Everyone In HELL Is A Believer...It's Just Too Late ~

Thanks for the laugh. The anti-christ is a bogus and imaginary as the other imaginary christ. You can't prove bull sh!t by painting it with another coat of bull sh!t.

It will not be long and you will know that there is an anti-Christ, and even a shorter time when the believing church is taken.
What will you say then?

Fallschirmjäger said:
1) The rest was truncated ....
Alright then.
It's clear how you see it..

Not quite sure what obtuse point you are trying to make as I'll note you truncated the part of my message that you thought not applicable to your reply.
I'm quite sure however that you don't mean to imply that the rest of my message was unimportant or not worthy of your time to read.... right?

Religion is about turning untested belief into unshakable truth through the power of institutions and the passage of time. - Richard Dawkins
(An honest man gives attribution where it belongs rather than plagiarizing another's words.)

We just view things differently.
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Your debate is really with God.

Jesus Christ may be the same yesterday and today and forever
but you gotta admit the Christian God has certainly changed.

Before the "intervention" and the New Testament, God was... to put it mildly...
a bit of a bastard.

I see the Anti-Christ of the Bible as the Mahdi of the Koran. There is a great, although polar opposite, correlation between the End-Times prophecy of the Bible and the Koran. Recommend you check out the new book by Joel Richardson, entitled,: The Mid-east Beast, or Google it on the net.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back