Thanks Luke!

KimberPB

Just wanted to say thanks Luke.

Lets also just try and ignore those that like to push buttons. Agree to disagree and give Luke a little break!

Just wanted to say thanks Luke.

Lets also just try and ignore those that like to push buttons. Agree to disagree and give Luke a little break!

I've got something better than an ignore button. Stay tuned.

Well we've got individual post Like / Dislike buttons. I'm working on a way to hide posts that get a certain number of Dislikes. And anyone thinking they can abuse this system will be banned from the voting system, simple as that.

Hopefully this should help everyone here kind of moderating things themselves. We'll see how this goes.

Luke I for one what to thank you for all your hard work. I know its a labor of love for you or you would not do it. Again THANKS.

Great idea, Luke! I saw the thumbs up and down icons and thought this will be interesting. Now I know the reason. I'm feeling much better about the site now. I've stayed out of the fray for the most part because I did not want to feed the flames...Rule #1.

I appreciate the new forum topic. I can concentrate on what this forum was originally all about and what its main focus is. I still, for the life of me, cannot understand why individuals who feel that religion, in any form whatsoever, belongs on this forum in any way, shape or manner. At least now I can just ignore the subject and let all the bible experts have at each other without my trying to figure out why they all seem to be so mad at each other in the name of religion or why they seem to need reassurance on their views and preferences from total strangers at a computer.

Have stayed away for a bit-have other places that I hang my hat in. We, like any family are going to have disagreements, squabbles, and conflicts. It is up to us to get along. We can chose to live in a fuss or settle our differences in a gentlemanly manner. To stay in a fuss shows great immaturity and lack of love both to ourselves and others. To seek peace and harmony denotes a caring personality. So what do we want to be perceived as??? There is an old adage: be careful when arguing with a fool--a bystander may not be able to tell who is who. Not pointing fingers so don't get "yer hackles up". Merely pointing out that we may need each other badly sometime so let's try a bit harder to get along. For years a gent from Denver, Co. and I bumped heads(often badly). We met near Charleston, SC a few yrs back and found that we actually liked each other. You see, we have common goals, common ambitions, and sadly common enemies. We all want security for our families. Especially as we face an uncertain future. Hope we all get to meet at some time but if not then I'll see you across the keyboards--even you butt heads--lol.

I'd like to say thank you also. I like to read the post comments, and that's what make this so unique. So glad I belong.

Good job!

I'm totally new to this site and immediately thought it was a religious soapbox. Luke,
You really have a feel for the members. Breaking religion and guns into it's own place is great. I'm totally not religious and found myself checking these threads to see what bickering, etc. was going on?
Keep up the great work, it's got to be overwhelming!!!
Tony

I'm totally new to this site and immediately thought it was a religious soapbox. Luke,
You really have a feel for the members. Breaking religion and guns into it's own place is great. I'm totally not religious and found myself checking these threads to see what bickering, etc. was going on?
Keep up the great work, it's got to be overwhelming!!!
Tony

Welcome back Tony. The change Luke made to this site is a positive one.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back