Smoking Pot and Carrying Concealed... not so sure it's wise

This thread has lost it's allure. Pro dope heads an anarchists trying to promote lawlessness as "freedom". Idiots all.

Yet again, a post of 100% lies.....

Some people just don't have the resolve to stick up for anything...especially freedom...too much work for them.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Hey Billt, why don't you click on my screen name and look at my profile. The ship you see in the background was the ship I drove (when it was my watch). The semi-submersible vessel you see in the foreground was carrying over 3 tons of cocaine bound for distribution in the US. This was one of many drug interdictions. I have done more to combat illegal drug use in the US than you could ever dream of. That said, I am also a smart man that realizes that marijuana is nowhere near the threat to our society that Cocaine (and crack), heroine and other drugs manufactured by man. I would like to see it legalized for many reasons, none of which have anything to do with me using or wanting to use it.
-
Consider the way children are turning out now days, with the escalating diagnosis of ADHD (otherwise known as pad parenting in many cases) and the prescribing of Ritalin and other mood altering drugs to combat it. What if there was a natural way to help these kids? If I had a kid with ADHD I would rather they get controlled dose of THC (not smoking a joint, using the extract) rather than pumping them full of chemicals. The same could be said for all the adults on Xanax, Prozac etc.
-
Look at all the drug commercials on TV and all the things that can make your life "better" - then the shopping list of side effects they can cause up to and including death and more dangerous illnesses than the one treated. Weed is natural.

Pot heads that own and love five Jennings pistols. Lol. I would say more, but i cannot stop laughing

Hey Billt, why don't you click on my screen name and look at my profile. The ship you see in the background was the ship I drove (when it was my watch). The semi-submersible vessel you see in the foreground was carrying over 3 tons of cocaine bound for distribution in the US. This was one of many drug interdictions. I have done more to combat illegal drug use in the US than you could ever dream of. That said, I am also a smart man that realizes that marijuana is nowhere near the threat to our society that Cocaine (and crack), heroine and other drugs manufactured by man. I would like to see it legalized for many reasons, none of which have anything to do with me using or wanting to use it.
-
Consider the way children are turning out now days, with the escalating diagnosis of ADHD (otherwise known as pad parenting in many cases) and the prescribing of Ritalin and other mood altering drugs to combat it. What if there was a natural way to help these kids? If I had a kid with ADHD I would rather they get controlled dose of THC (not smoking a joint, using the extract) rather than pumping them full of chemicals. The same could be said for all the adults on Xanax, Prozac etc.
-
Look at all the drug commercials on TV and all the things that can make your life "better" - then the shopping list of side effects they can cause up to and including death and more dangerous illnesses than the one treated. Weed is natural.

Thank you for your service. On the subject of helping kids, it is our failed ADA FDA that has poisoned the kids today. When i was born, one child in 10,000 had developmental problems in learning. Today, it is one in 150. These problems trace back to childhood vacancies that are made of poisons. Then as the child grows, more drugs are prescribed to control the damage. We do not need to add another drug to control the children, we need to quit poisoning children with damaging vaccines proven to be harmful.

I agree with you, it is the bad apple in the barrel, that spoils the whole barrel. I can understand people disagreeing on CC, OC, what gun to carry, holsters, and on and on and on. Never thought I would find a gun forum, where the pot heads had free reign. I am also displeased the personal attacks are allowed to go on and on. By now, we should have all gotten a good butt chewing, and the tone could go back to guns. It is a gun forum, incase anyone has forgotten.

We can converse, and I do not attack you as a person, a courtesy, I would like to see in return.

You keep calling me and everyone else who holds a different opinion of drug laws in this country than yours "pot heads," which is not only a personal attack, it is a lie. It is not an "attack" to say that you are a flaming hypocrite. That's called verifiable truth, something with which you are woefully unacquainted.

You should ban yourself under your own standards of forum etiquette.

Blues

Thank you for your service. On the subject of helping kids, it is our failed ADA FDA that has poisoned the kids today. When i was born, one child in 10,000 had developmental problems in learning. Today, it is one in 150. These problems trace back to childhood vacancies that are made of poisons. Then as the child grows, more drugs are prescribed to control the damage. We do not need to add another drug to control the children, we need to quit poisoning children with damaging vaccines proven to be harmful.
Again you are wrong and make assumptions based on faulty data. You numbers may be correct, but the cause is a speculation. I actually think you could find factual data to support that the advent of latchkey kids because of both parents working brought about all of this. Leaving it up to schools to raise and indoctrinate your kids, MTV and the internet to tell them what is right and wrong, keep them inside and not learning how to interact with others, and simply not being held accountable for their actions. A good way for a kid to learn a lesson about acting properly is to get the occasional butt-whoopin in school (by their peers). Conversely giving the occasional whoopin to stand up for what they believe in. You survive a butt whoopin, and you learn restraint by giving one and learning to stop when you've won. Kids today get a trophy for loosing, cant have any hurt feelings.
-
The drugs were a liberal solution to a problem that was cause by a lack of conservative values. You can start spewing hate about me being against women or what not, but I fully support women working. I also support BOTH parents parenting. The lack of parenting is the problem, and kids today are learning and will pass on the parenting style they have learned. Its a downward spiral, and the only way to fix it is personal accountability.

Again you are wrong and make assumptions based on faulty data. You numbers may be correct, but the cause is a speculation.

And, I think also it is what the curriculum in school is these days, as well. My 18 year old senior in high school daughter is struggling to pass the state required biology exam in order to graduate. She needs to know how many units of adenosine triphosphate are required for each phase of cell division, how DNA transcribes itself to RNA, how the expression or repression of genes in DNA controls processes to maintain homeostasis, the difference between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells, etc, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah. But she doesn't know what a deductible means for insurance, how to write a check, how to balance a bank account or what the interest rate means on an account. I have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Adult Education with an emphasis on special needs education - given what the state requires high school students to know in order to pass required graduation exams, I can understand completely why 1 in 150 are thought to have "developmental problems". It's because there is no common sense or real world applicability in the curriculum requirements.

Got a bunch of freedom-hating gun-grabber lites I can refer you to, but since I haven't smoked for many years (probably more years than you've been alive), I don't keep a light handy anymore. LOL

Haha, my grammar is off. Y'know, 'cause of the pot. Corrected.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back