Smoking Pot and Carrying Concealed... not so sure it's wise

I don't need a permit to conceal either, no matter where I am.

You really are quite the dumb ass. Especially being from Washington.........................................

Washington is a shall-issue state; Applicants that meet all of the state requirements must be granted a CPL.
To obtain a Concealed Pistol License, you must:
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Be eligible to possess a firearm pursuant with all state and federal laws
• Pass a background check
See RCW 9.41.070 for complete eligibility requirements.
You will be required to fill out an application. Fingerprints will be taken when applying.
The chief of police of a municipality or the sheriff of a county must issue a license within 30 days after the filing of an application. However, if the applicant does not have a valid permanent Washington driver's license or Washington state identification card, or has not been a resident of the state for the previous consecutive ninety days, the issuing authority shall have up to 60 days after the filing of the application to issue a license. The issuing authority shall not refuse to accept completed applications for concealed pistol licenses during regular business hours.
Washington residents need to apply with the Chief of Police or County Sheriff for which you live. Non-residents must apply in person at any Police or Sheriff's Office in the state.
Permits are valid for 5 years and may be renewed.
The state specifies the permit cost, which totals $60 for new applicants.

Carry Requirements
Per RCW 9.41.050, very licensee shall have his or her concealed pistol license in his or her immediate possession at all times that he or she is required by this section to have a concealed pistol license and shall display the same upon demand to any police officer or to any other person when and if required by law to do so.
There is no 'duty to inform' requirement in Washington to inform a law enforcement officer of your carrying status during a traffic stop; However it is always recommended to do so as courtesy.

Carry Restrictions
Washington defines a number of places you cannot carry:
• Any place where carrying firearms is prohibited by federal law
• Public or private elementary or secondary school premises, school-provided transportation, or areas/facilities while being used exclusively by public or private schools (CRW 9.41.280)
• On the site of an "outdoor music festival" (CRW 70.108.150)
• Restricted access areas of a jail, or of a law enforcement facility, or any place used for the confinement of a person (CRW 9.41.300)
• Areas in any building which are used in connection with court proceedings, including courtrooms, jury rooms, judge's chambers, offices, etc. (CRW 9.41.300)
• The restricted access areas of a public mental health facility certified by the department of social and health services for inpatient hospital care and state institutions for the care of the mentally ill, excluding those facilities solely for evaluation and treatment (CRW 9.41.300)
• Any portion of an establishment classified by the state liquor control board as off-limits to persons under twenty-one years of age (CRW 9.41.300)
Please see CRW 9.41.300 for additional areas and more detailed descriptions of the restricted carry areas above.

Good luck when your caught. :rolleyes:

You're not only an idiot. You're a criminal idiot. And you've got the ignorant audacity to talk about "freedom" and "rights". Complete no mind Idiot.

Washington Concealed Carry Permit Information

|

An actual GALLUP poll is what was linked to, so, according to YOU Gallup polls is run by dopers............

No dip $h!t. They poll people, who don't vote. So what difference does the poll make? When is the last time you saw a pot head standing in line at the polls? You just don't get, do you. My Poodle learns faster than you. Why don't you tell me how your "freedom" is "winning" with your big "Medical Marijuana victories"? Buy a joint, lose your guns. Yeah, you've got winner there! :rolleyes:

Billt, do you have an Arizona Concealed Weapons Permit? And I am not asking if you need one or not, I am asking if you HAVE one or not.

You really are quite the dumb ass. Especially being from Washington.........................................

Washington is a shall-issue state; Applicants that meet all of the state requirements must be granted a CPL.
You will be required to fill out an application. Fingerprints will be taken when applying.
The chief of police of a municipality or the sheriff of a county must issue a license within 30 days after the filing of an application. However, if the applicant does not have a valid permanent Washington driver's license or Washington state identification card, or has not been a resident of the state for the previous consecutive ninety days, the issuing authority shall have up to 60 days after the filing of the application to issue a license. The issuing authority shall not refuse to accept completed applications for concealed pistol licenses during regular business hours.
Washington residents need to apply with the Chief of Police or County Sheriff for which you live. Non-residents must apply in person at any Police or Sheriff's Office in the state.

Carry Requirements
Per RCW 9.41.050, very licensee shall have his or her concealed pistol license in his or her immediate possession at all times that he or she is required by this section to have a concealed pistol license and shall display the same upon demand to any police officer or to any other person when and if required by law to do so.
There is no 'duty to inform' requirement in Washington to inform a law enforcement officer of your carrying status during a traffic stop; However it is always recommended to do so as courtesy.

Carry Restrictions
• Public or private elementary or secondary school premises, school-provided transportation, or areas/facilities while being used exclusively by public or private schools (CRW 9.41.280)
• Restricted access areas of a jail, or of a law enforcement facility, or any place used for the confinement of a person (CRW 9.41.300)
• Areas in any building which are used in connection with court proceedings, including courtrooms, jury rooms, judge's chambers, offices, etc. (CRW 9.41.300)
• The restricted access areas of a public mental health facility certified by the department of social and health services for inpatient hospital care and state institutions for the care of the mentally ill, excluding those facilities solely for evaluation and treatment (CRW 9.41.300)
• Any portion of an establishment classified by the state liquor control board as off-limits to persons under twenty-one years of age (CRW 9.41.300)
Please see CRW 9.41.300 for additional areas and more detailed descriptions of the restricted carry areas above.

You're not only an idiot. You're a criminal idiot. And you've got the ignorant audacity to talk about "freedom" and "rights". Complete no mind Idiot.

|
Actually, you are describing yourself in that first sentence.....

He was talking about the 2nd amendment TRUMPING any "permit" system... But it doesnt surprise me in the least that you consider the 2nd as nothing more than an inconvenience and something to be infringed upon at every chance...

Yeah, yeah, that's what we need. Smoke dope, hold hands and sing cum ba ya. When we get done, we can all draw our guns and shoot into the air. Then we can all pass out and have Bloody Mary's and an other joint.
You people really need the intoxication? You really need to " numb" yourselves to enhance your experience daily? Or is this a Libertarian view point of non-intrusive gov't intervention? Either way (I) think you're stroking yourself. (Feels great, but your not accomplishing much)

Yeah, yeah, that's what we need. Smoke dope, hold hands and sing cum ba ya. When we get done, we can all draw our guns and shoot into the air. Then we can all pass out and have Bloody Mary's and an other joint.
You people really need the intoxication? You really need to " numb" yourselves to enhance your experience daily? Or is this a Libertarian view point of non-intrusive gov't intervention? Either way (I) think you're stroking yourself. (Feels great, but your not accomplishing much)

Please quote ANY post in this thread that said smoking pot is a good thing, or that we wish people would do it, or that said they condone doing so........ I believe you have been reading too many of the outright LIES a few of the posters keep saying...

Billt, do you have an Arizona Concealed Weapons Permit? And I am not asking if you need one or not, I am asking if you HAVE one or not.

Yes, I do. I've had one ever since the state began issuing them back in the early 90's. I was in the second class that went through in Lake Havasu City, where we were living at the time. By having a current, valid Arizona CCW you are exempt from going through a background check every time you purchase a firearm. I purchase a lot of guns, and I've seen the Insta Check system go down, or cause delays. This can shut down gun show purchases. I've seen it happen for hours on end. So it's cheap, easy insurance that won't happen. For me anyway, it's a small price to pay to assure all of my weapons purchases go smoothly. If they did away with the Brady Law, I would most likely let it expire, as I would have no other use for it.

Either way (I) think you're stroking yourself. (Feels great, but your not accomplishing much)

They've been stroking themselves through this entire thread, and for the last 6 decades. They're all at the same place now they were then.

Your post on this thread.

Originally posted by me in DUI Checkpoint thread (to you)
Originally Posted by whodat2710

What if they just stood outside the bar and breathalized you as you left to ensure you don't drive drunk? Wouldn't that be more efficient? You are an idiot.
Your reply.

Personal attacks are not in the acceptable guidelines of this forum.
Bilt's web cam snapshot...
Link Removed

No. May I have the next question please?

Billt...you still arguing with these potheads. Have you ever tried to talk to a drunk? You might as well be talking to the bottle of booze. Same thing with dopers...you might as well be talking to their bong.

Billt...you still arguing with these potheads. Have you ever tried to talk to a drunk? You might as well be talking to the bottle of booze. Same thing with dopers...you might as well be talking to their bong.

Right... I'm 48 years old, I have 30 years of military service, I have never injested marijuana in any form my whole life, I've smoked maybe 1 cigarette and 5 cigars my whole life and yet you can classify me as a pothead.

newemoji.jpg

Carry Requirements

Carry Restrictions

|

Good for you, you can copy and paste gun control laws.

There once was a group in America that thought people like me were criminals, our founding countrymen beat the hell out of them.

Willful slave. I wonder what your answer will be when Jesus asks you why you hate free will.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Medical Marijuana is a ruse, and a complete load of bull$h!t. Nothing more. Furthermore, if you possess a "Medical Marijuana" card you are in serious jeopardy of losing your firearms. The ATF has taken a position on "Medical Marijuana". If you think of this as some kind of "victory", your brains are fried.

Link Removed

"The Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives considers all medical-marijuana users to be “unlawful user of … a controlled substance” and, thus, prohibited from possessing guns or ammunition."

ATF say medical-marijuana patients are prohibited from owning guns - The Denver Post

ATF Says No Guns for Medical Marijuana Patients [FEATURE] | StoptheDrugWar.org

If you're stupid enough to see this as "WINNING", I'd hate like hell to see what you consider a loss!

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

P.S.

Bite me...

Good for you, you can copy and paste gun control laws.

There once was a group in America that thought people like me were criminals, our founding fathers beat the hell out of them.

Willful slave. I wonder what your answer will be when Jesus asks you why you hate free will.

+1 Laws do not define what is right or wrong. Laws define what the government claims is legal and illegal. Right or wrong and legal or illegal are not always the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back