Smoking Pot and Carrying Concealed... not so sure it's wise

Who the F*CK are you a lawyer? You won't put forth one single answer to ANY question I asked you. But somehow set yourself up like a attorney cross examining a witness. You're a total joke. Again, so one sided and stupid all you've got is the "Liar, liar, pants on fire", defense. Total idiot, nothing more. Don't quit your day job.... Again, assuming you are even old enough have one.

YOU have been asked questions that YOU havent answered yet... and they were asked LONGGGGGGGG before you asked me anything... Also, you have accused me of some pretty awful things, called me some bad names and yet the only thing you have seem to be able to do is deflect and ridicule others and yet not answer a few very simple questions...

Here are a few of the questions again, try to answer them without lying about and attacking those asking the questions.

1. Where is any proof at all (you know, news stories and such) about pot smokers killing or injuring innocents?

2. How many pot smokers have had negligent discharges (other than with their sex partners)? in other words, where is all the problems you and those like you keep claiming there is yet havent provided any proof of?

3. Do states that do not currently have "laws" about smoking pot while armed have any more problems with this than states that do not?

Remember, we are asking for actual PROOF, not your effing opinions....

Deflection and ridicule only prove you dont have squat...

Wow, not one solitary word about what was asked about, but hundreds of words of lies and bullcrap that has nothing to do with the questions you have been asked...

You need to either answer the fuqing questions you were asked, or stay silent......

What did you expect from a badge fluffer?

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

You hate cops, hate religion, along with the Judeo Christian principals this nation was founded on. But love and adore the concept of legalized dope, people marrying their dogs, cats, h0m0 lovers, along with most things abnormal. All because you think it gives you some ill conceived notion of "freedom", because now there are laws now in place that say you can't. Laws and the police who enforce them get in the way of a world you would like to see F#*KED up to suit you. Your a secular progressive idiot who thinks everything needs to change in order to embrace your concept of how the world should be.

When did Westboro Baptist Church get internet installed in their basement? You seriously need to refill your medication prescription. For someone who talks about Judeo Christian principals, you sure do hate a lot of entire classes of people - unless they were a uniform and shiny tin badge for you to polish. Jesus would be so proud of you....

You want pot, along with most other drugs legalized. I get that. You hate cops. I get that. Trust me it shows. What I'm not getting is your purpose for wanting yet another intoxicant available to a public that is riddled with alcoholism and drug deaths, along with the violence and personal destruction that accompanies it? Tell me what legalizing pot is going to improve in regards to problems we currently face with what you think, are over aggressive police? Or better yet, what will it improve in society, period? Yes, it will make everyone who uses it lazy, stupid, and non aggressive. Most cops would love to see that characteristic in people they have to apprehend. What if cops shot Garner with a tranquilizer dart, much like zoologists do before capturing an out of control, wild animal? Would that have been better? Perhaps if Eric Gardner was stoned out of his mind he'd be alive today. He might have been too lazy to resist. Or better still, too lazy to stand on a corner and sell illegal cigarettes. Or else too stoned and stupid to make correct change after the sale.

Yet most all street cops are against the legalization of marijuana and other drugs. Why do you suppose that is? Do you think they like making drug arrests? Spare me your "freedom" nonsense. Because that's all it is, pure nonsense, nothing more. Look at where they've legalized it. Problems abound. In Washington state marijuana related driving accidents have gone off the chart. Crime in and around these "Medical Marijuana stores" has skyrocketed. San Francisco and Denver have seen their parks and recreation areas flooded with an influx of homeless pot heads. Many urinating and defecating in public. What is this "improving"? What? You want to believe this drug has zero bad effects. So what the hell, lets legalize it. Like most liberals, how many bad examples do you need before you see something is no good? Again, what is going to improve?

You want cops disarmed, or else gotten rid of entirely. And in the process want drugs legalized. Somehow in your convoluted mind, you think this type of lawlessness will make a marked "improvement" on society. I have no idea how you come to that conclusion, because I apply common sense to my thinking. I grew up with people who smoked that crap on a regular basis, and stuck with it over the years. Not one of them ever amounted to more than a pile of $h!t. Not one. Sure people have experimented with it, myself included. But moved on in life because they didn't like the effect it had on them. In short, they grew up. The ones who loved it's effects and stuck with it all turned out to be losers. Including the one's who consumed too much alcohol, and went on to become hopeless drunks and alcoholics. You've got people who cannot successfully manage their intake of drugs that are prescribed to them by their doctors. Yet in spite of that, you want to increase the availability by making every intoxicant known to man available across the counter. People who abuse drugs require management of their lives by others in order to get well. Are you against that as well? After all, it's "infringing on their freedom". It cost their families and taxpayers a fortune to detox these idiots. Most go right back to their unmanageable, hopeless addictions. Selfishly train wrecking their lives, along with the lives of their loved ones. Both privately, and through the use of our tax dollars. That you don't see. But are so quick to point out how we're wasting taxpayer money on "The War On Drugs". Again the one sidedness of your argument is all but laughable. Nothing new there.

This country has been dumbing down for the last 40+ years. SAT scores, along with most every other available statistic proves that. Yet the want for more drugs is increasing. People try to come up with all of these foolish "reasons" why pot should be a bigger part of our society. One third of this country is broke and living check to check. But again you think drugs have nothing to do with any of it. "It's all the government's fault". People in our society are becoming less and less productive. That's a fact. Yet it doesn't seem to concern you. Just legalize more drugs. FU*K religion and Christianity, along with the police. Let us be "free". Free to become even dumber by ingesting more intoxicants by legalizing them. And while we're at it, let's disarm the police so we'll be "safer". Or else get rid of them completely. The argument is every bit as stupid and senseless as the people who support it.

You want pot, along with most other drugs legalized. I get that. You hate cops. I get that. Trust me it shows.

You only see what you want to see. I don't give a rat's butt if pot is legalized or not because I have never even tried pot or any other drug other than alcohol in my life. And, yes, alcohol is a mind altering drug just as much as pot or meth or any other drug is. However, I do feel that a lot of this country's problems would go away if we did legalize marijuana, that the benefits would outweigh the problems of legalizing it - you know, just like when there were too many problems with prohibition and alcohol was legalized again in 1933. But, when the initiative came up to legalize pot in Washington, I did not vote one way or the other on it, I left it blank.

I don't hate cops. I simply refuse to put them on a pedestal above any other group of people just because of the career choice they made. When was the last time a farmer who dies on the job who has put food on thousands of families' tables for decades honored nationwide as a hero? Or the trash collector who contributes to the health and well being of your family every week by taking away your trash. Or the logger or lumber mill worker who gets killed on the job while making the raw materials used to put a roof over your head? All three of those occupations make great contributions to the health and welfare of the general public every day, they die on the job at rates greater than (and some many times more than) police officers and nobody gives a damn about them.

Just because you are an extremist does not mean that those that disagree with you are extremists too. You love to condemn others for judging the actions of police officers and follow that up immediately with posts filled with nothing but hate and judgement of people you have never met.

You only see what you want to see.

No one is "putting cops on a pedestal". They don't deserve to be burned at the stake either. This whole mantra of legalizing drugs has been done to death. Nowhere has it proved to be a benefit to ANY society..... EVER. You may not hate cops, but there are plenty on this board who do. Just read some of the posts. More drugs and fewer cops are the recipe for a social disaster in this country. I see what's starring me in the face. A dumbed down nation with little to non existent social or financial common sense. And these are the same people crying the loudest for drug legalization. We have enough stupid in this country. We don't need to pollute even more minds by legalizing more drugs in order to enhance this total lunacy. It goes against what little common sense we've got left. And that is a commodity that is already in too short of supply with the fabric of this nation.

Where is any proof at all (you know, news stories and such) about pot smokers killing or injuring innocents?

Alarming Increase in Traffic Fatalities Involving Marijuana Use - Personal Injury Updates

Fatal Pot-Related Car Crashes Triple

Traffic Fatalities of Marijuana-Positive Drivers on Rise

Study: Fatal Car Crashes by Marijuana Smokers up 300% over Last Decade - Breitbart

Is that enough for you, or does your feeble little mind require more? And furthermore, if these stupid idiots can't drive vehicles without killing themselves, along with innocent people, just what the hell makes you think they can handle a gun any better? Jesus Christ, do yourself and everyone else a favor and take the $h!t out of your brains and THINK.

Alarming Increase in Traffic Fatalities Involving Marijuana Use - Personal Injury Updates

Study: Fatal Car Crashes by Marijuana Smokers up 300% over Last Decade - Breitbart

Is that enough for you, or does your feeble little mind require more? And furthermore, if these stupid idiots can't drive vehicles without killing themselves, along with innocent people, just what the hell makes you think they can handle a gun any better? Jesus Christ, do yourself and everyone else a favor and take the $h!t out of your brains and THINK.

Using vehicle crash statistics to justify prohibiting the possession of firearms.....like any typical gun grabber would do....

You do realize links 1 & 2 are nearly identical, and 4 is bits of the same article talking about the same new study.

If marijuana makes people stupid, what's your excuse?

You wanted proof of pot heads killing innocents. You've got it in plain English starring you in the face. Now you're whining because they're doing it with cars instead of guns, so it somehow doesn't count? Are you fuc*ing serious? You people don't need pot to warp your brains. They're not functioning under normal conditions. They can't drive under the influence of this crap. But hey, no sweat at all. Let's give them guns. They'll be fine.... And so will we. :rolleyes:

You wanted proof of pot heads killing innocents. You've got it in plain English starring you in the face. Now you're whining because they're doing it with cars instead of guns, so it somehow doesn't count? Are you fuc*ing serious? You people don't need pot to warp your brains. They're not functioning under normal conditions. They can't drive under the influence of this crap. But hey, no sweat at all. Let's give them guns. They'll be fine.... And so will we. :rolleyes:

By your logic, if one kills using a car, it can translate to them killing with a gun. So, by your logic, the 65% (20,000+) deaths by sober drivers should mean sober people shouldn't have guns either right?

Tool.

By your logic, if one kills using a car, it can translate to them killing with a gun.

Look no mind, you've got a 300% INCREASE in fatalities with just 2 states legalizing this $h!t. Just what the F*#K do you think is going to happen if and when the other 48 states do the same? Dead is dead. Would it make you feel better if your son, daughter, or wife died because they were shot by one of these mind altered morons, rather than spread all over the highway like road kill? Your argument is so weak and full of holes, both it and you are pathetic.

I see billt is still resorting to name calling and ridicule when he has nothing else to rebut the very valid arguments against his "proof" (that isnt). I would wager that he has never actually used any pot in his life (which is fine, his choice, I am not proud that I used it in high school) but, his arguments STINK VERY MUCH of someone who hasnt a frigging clue about that which he speaks about....

I see billt is still resorting to name calling and ridicule when he has nothing else to rebut the very valid arguments against his "proof" (that isnt).

That dog won't hunt and you and I both know it. You wanted proof. You asked for it and I gave it to you. It's out there everywhere. It took me all of 5 minutes to find it. You don't like or want to accept it, simply because it tells you what you don't want to hear. And in the process, basically shoots your entire argument so full of holes, all you have left is to deny what is proven fact. All of course without a single shred of actual evidence that rebuts any of it. All you "legalize dope" people are all cut from the same piece of torn, shredded cloth. You're trying to push a position on society that you know will amount to zero good what so ever. All of the claims you people try to put forth, including yours, can be shot down by anyone with proven facts, all of which are readily available to anyone who wants to look for them.

You and your ilk have constantly argued that if pot were legalized, nothing bad would happen. For years you got away with it because there was no proof either way. Just a lot of cheap talk and opinion which you continue to put forth, because you have nothing else. Now that 2 states have legalized it, the proof is everywhere. The whole concept has turned into nothing more than what it is. An ill conceived, poorly executed disaster. Legalization, "Medical Marijuana", all of it was and is nothing more than a ruse for wanting to smoke dope and get high. Now you have facts starring you right in your face of the actual result of your stupid, silly debacle, that you don't want to believe. Simply because it doesn't fit the narrative you've been pushing for years. You are no different than any other secular progressive liberal who cannot learn, regardless of how many bad examples are put in front of you. When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. You're already in deep enough, and have made yourself look stupid enough in the process.

That dog won't hunt and you and I both know it. You wanted proof. You asked for it and I gave it to you. It's out there everywhere. It took me all of 5 minutes to find it. You don't like or want to accept it, simply because it tells you what you don't want to hear. And in the process, basically shoots your entire argument so full of holes, all you have left is to deny what is proven fact. All of course without a single shred of actual evidence that rebuts any of it. All you "legalize dope" people are all cut from the same piece of torn, shredded cloth. You're trying to push a position on society that you know will amount to zero good what so ever. All of the claims you people try to put forth, including yours, can be shot down by anyone with proven facts, all of which are readily available to anyone who wants to look for them.

You and your ilk have constantly argued that if pot were legalized, nothing bad would happen. For years you got away with it because there was no proof either way. Just a lot of cheap talk and opinion which you continue to put forth, because you have nothing else. Now that 2 states have legalized it, the proof is everywhere. The whole concept has turned into nothing more than what it is. An ill conceived, poorly executed disaster. Legalization, "Medical Marijuana", all of it was and is nothing more than a ruse for wanting to smoke dope and get high. Now you have facts starring you right in your face of the actual result of your stupid, silly debacle, that you don't want to believe. Simply because it doesn't fit the narrative you've been pushing for years. You are no different than any other secular progressive liberal who cannot learn, regardless of how many bad examples are put in front of you. When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. You're already in deep enough, and have made yourself look stupid enough in the process.
You didnt provide an ounce of "proof" about pot and firearms together, other than your lies and attacks...
A single article about stuff to do with HALF of the subject at hand is NOT a valid argument or proof of anything... And the DOG hunts quite well, and continues to do so..

You didnt provide an ounce of "proof" about pot and firearms together, other than your lies and attacks...
A single article about stuff to do with HALF of the subject at hand is NOT a valid argument or proof of anything... And the DOG hunts quite well, and continues to do so..

You enjoy standing on quicksand. That you are proving with every post. No one needs to weigh you down, you'll drown quickly on your own. Your mouth is always open, with nothing coming out of it.

Look no mind, you've got a 300% INCREASE in fatalities with just 2 states legalizing this $h!t. Just what the F*#K do you think is going to happen if and when the other 48 states do the same? Dead is dead. Would it make you feel better if your son, daughter, or wife died because they were shot by one of these mind altered morons, rather than spread all over the highway like road kill? Your argument is so weak and full of holes, both it and you are pathetic.

I know badge fluffers are ignorant by nature, but you seem to gleefully bath in it every morning like a pig in mud.

Correlation does not equate to causation. You may need to spend another 5 minutes googling what that means, hopefully you don't get confused and angry and throw another temper tantrum.

The number of fatalities didn't increase 300%, they have remained the same the last 5 years, actually decreasing steadily from 20 years ago. There is no evidence marijuana is the cause of any more fatalities than smoking cigarettes, breathing air, or drinking water. 30000 people have died every year since 2009 in vehicle crashes, making marijuana legal has not changed that in any way, as 30000 people died last year, not 90,000 like you would want people to believe by your 300% remark.

You're embarrassing yourself...and you're too dumb to see it.

There is no evidence marijuana is the cause of any more fatalities than smoking cigarettes, breathing air, or drinking water.

Dip $h!t...We're talking about deaths from motor vehicle fatalities, not ingestion. Here, this may help, however I doubt it.

Link Removed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back