Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee XD, you are telling me that the Bible is fiction and yet you want to counter with Dr. Seuss? Who is the deluded one here? I know you will disagree but the Bible has proven itself to remain consistent throughout the ages. I prefer to stick with it but, now that you have revealed where your interests lie, I can understand why you don't believe.

Those passages I put in bold letters counter everything you have tried to make light of and your wisdom is sorely lacking. But, since you choose not to believe, carry on with your fallacious diatribe. You continually try to play down those who wrote the Bible but they were God inspired and the Bible has come down intact and worthy of belief.

Gee XD, you are telling me that the Bible is fiction and yet you want to counter with Dr. Seuss? Who is the deluded one here? I know you will disagree but the Bible has proven itself to remain consistent throughout the ages. I prefer to stick with it but, now that you have revealed where your interests lie, I can understand why you don't believe.

Those passages I put in bold letters counter everything you have tried to make light of and your wisdom is sorely lacking. But, since you choose not to believe, carry on with your fallacious diatribe. You continually try to play down those who wrote the Bible but they were God inspired and the Bible has come down intact and worthy of belief.

+1

Sancho: I know you want to get into the fray and that would be OK if you could come up with a cogent thought. All you have been able to do thus far is parrot what other people say and make small remarks which require little thought. If you think we are dealing in fantasy, maybe you should refer to XD's Dr. Seuss books to fortify yourself with something to comment about. BTW, the comments I make to counter his arguments come from the Bible, that book which you seem to be unfamiliar with. Try reading it, you might learn something.

Gee XD, you are telling me that the Bible is fiction and yet you want to counter with Dr. Seuss?

I really didn't believe you were so dense that my comment would completely befuddle you so. Yes, to demonstrate the absurdity considering your bible to be an authority on anything but ignorance.

The passage you put in bold font, are meaningless for there is nothing to substantiate them. You quote passages the quote god, which is pretty effing amazing since according to your bible, your god has only spoken to one person.

Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

The facts about Dr Suess...now that is high comedy right there LOL
So the three stooges follow Dr. Suess :)

Nope. Truth of the matter, I am enjoying this. Just think, this way, you may learn some debating skills and, if you are trying to put religion down, you will have to learn something about it! Then, by learning about God, you might just decide He is real after all. All sorts of possibilities old son. Could be a win-win situation for you!

The facts about Dr Suess...now that is high comedy right there LOL
So the three stooges follow Dr. Suess :)

No more so than the ancient ignorance you keep espousing from your book of fantasy. The positive found in Dr. Suess books as there are no instructions on whom to hate for the simple reason they have different views.

But clearly the attempt to show how absurd the stories in the bible by comparing them to Dr. Suess books is completely lost the intended audience. You folks are really uptight.

Nope. Truth of the matter, I am enjoying this. Just think, this way, you may learn some debating skills and, if you are trying to put religion down, you will have to learn something about it! Then, by learning about God, you might just decide He is real after all. All sorts of possibilities old son. Could be a win-win situation for you!

Yes, perhaps you will learn something, there is clearly room.

Link Removed

And that is why we are atheists. Knowledge

XD: You amuse me considering others are dense and so easily befuddled by your meaningless drivel. No matter how you try to convince us that there is no God, you have failed and you will continue to fail. If you are content trying to deny God, that is your problem and you will have to live with your decision. Your arrogance isn't impressing anyone and definitely not changing anyone's belief so you are only feeding your own frustrations. So, have at it, but don't expect to lead a parade of converts.

Absolutely! You see, even you are researching religion to come up with the survey to add to your argument. In your post you have actually offered proof of the Bible saying there would be a falling away in the end time. Clearly room for more learning and verification of the Scriptures! Good work.

Absolutely! You see, even you are researching religion to come up with the survey to add to your argument. In your post you have actually offered proof of the Bible saying there would be a falling away in the end time. Clearly room for more learning and verification of the Scriptures! Good work.

Nope, I brought this knowledge to the table, that why I am an atheists. Knowledge is liberating, you should try it.

XD: You amuse me considering others are dense and so easily befuddled by your meaningless drivel. No matter how you try to convince us that there is no God, you have failed and you will continue to fail. If you are content trying to deny God, that is your problem and you will have to live with your decision. Your arrogance isn't impressing anyone and definitely not changing anyone's belief so you are only feeding your own frustrations. So, have at it, but don't expect to lead a parade of converts.

Clearly the demonstration of how absurd your bible is by comparing it to a Dr. Suess book was completely lost on you also.

And as I have explained in these forums, and probably to you at some point, I know that nothing I say will every convert you, but perhaps something might create a spark of thinking and questioning, allowing you to free your own mind from the blinders of religion. Listen to any atheist that was a former theist, and they will describe a similar point in their life when they dared to think and question, and none regret it.

by learning about God, you might just decide He is real after all.
Except I spent most of my life thinking he WAS real. Now that I've opened my mind to the reality that none of it is, I'm not going back. Once you learned that Santa isn't real did you ever think that you might one day go back to believing he was? Remember the tooth fairy? I don't believe in that anymore either. But I did when I was a kid. You aren't going to convince me that your cute little stories are any more real than these things that I stopped believing in long ago. Feel free to post a 1000 word essay and some bible quotes that I won't read. I know that will make you feel better about yourself. You made a difference in the life of an athiests today. Pft...NOT.
Link Removed

Nah son, you haven't opened your mind, you've lost it somewhere. Did you get your feelings hurt and give up on God? He hasn't given up on you and there is still hope for you yet. The fact that you keep trying to deny Him indicates that you really do still believe in Him but trying to convince yourself otherwise. And you wouldn't want to read any essays? Are you afraid of reading the truth?

Link Removed

The only one that has lost their mind is you. I'm not the one who believes in magical creatures that reside in an imaginary place that will torture you for not accepting their existence. The only one who is butt hurt is you for pointing that out to you. Imagine how much more advanced our world would be if we didn't have so many backwards thinking lunatics like you dragging us down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back