Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments.
Charles Carroll, signer of the Declaration of Independence

We are born with an innate understanding of right and wrong. They've done studies on children to prove this. The fact that you need the Bible to know what is right and wrong only shows us how corrupted YOU would be without it. Not all of us.

That is a ******** answer if I ever heard one. Making statements you can't back up makes you a liar.

The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree... yeah, makes perfect sense.

Nacelle and XD and about 4 others on this forum think they are the experts on God, Jesus and the Bible, but there are about 2.2 BILLION people that say you are wrong. Odds not in you favor atheist dummies.

That is a ******** answer if I ever heard one. Making statements you can't back up makes you a liar.

I noticed you haven't offered any viable information to counter his position, just take the typical christian path of name calling.

I googled it and it was the first of many stories on the same topic. And the number of people who believe something is not an indication of whether or not it is correct. At one point everyone believe the world was flat. That didn't make it real

Nacelle and XD and about 4 others on this forum think they are the experts on God, Jesus and the Bible, but there are about 2.2 BILLION people that say you are wrong. Odds not in you favor atheist dummies.

Did you miss the previous link I posted of a Pew Research study that found that Atheists and Agnostics have the highest knowledge level about religion?

Link Removed

Perhaps that is why we are non-believers...

Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; THEY therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments.
Charles Carroll, signer of the Declaration of Independence

I know I know...we can look up some of the great things you have done.

Never going to be as great as Jesus!

Farmer Bob, did you know that while non-believers comprise about 10 - 15% of the general population, they comprise less than 0.2% of the prison population? Natural morality is superior to a fear based behavioral control morality any day.

My, my, my, contradict yourself often? If one is born with an innate sense of right or wrong, that would include Farmhood also. The difference with him is, with the Bible, he has refined the differences between right and wrong. He would be no more corrupted without the Bible than you already are without it. Uh oh!

You can come up with all the phony copy and paste, ridicule and scoffing you want, but in the End, Believers win, and no-believer burn. Not a thing that anyone can debate. Because when it happens we'll be gone and you'll be begging for your life. So let's just set back and wait. I have no fear of dying and plenty of time, or do I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back