Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth is like a rock thrown into a pack of rabid dogs, the dog that the rock hits foams at the mouth, barks and growls the loudest. Isn't it amusing how the atheists bark the "same old sloppy rhetoric" everyday, time after time like the sick puppies they are, and all the while fulfilling the truth of Scripture with their childish scoffing and mindless rambling in the process? You were so right OG.."Realty Is That Which, When You Stop Believing In It, Doesn't Go Away". It's almost amusing if it weren't so pathetic when we hear them try everything to convince themselves that God doesn't exist, all in a desperate psychological effort to live their lives free from accountability and their greatest fear, the realty of an AFTERLIFE & JUDGMENT.Yep, and that's why every time we present them with the truth they foam at the mouth with rage and continue to bark their sick ignorance. I'm going to throw a few rocks at them here, lets see who barks first & loudest.
Our bodies exist in reality. I haven't stopped believing in that. I've stopped believing in faerie tales. Since the only proof that heaven/hell exists comes from a book that is full of glaring inconsistencies, I'll pass on your assertion that it's not man-made, thus not reality. Only man would come up with such convoluted concepts. One made-up story piled upon another, upon another, over years and years is what created religions. At some point they gave up on it making any kind of sense. If you could only hear how flatout wacko you guys sound. "Truth is like a rock thrown into a pack of rabid dogs, the dog that the rock hits foams at the mouth, barks and growls the loudest." That is the dumbest analogy I've ever heard. :haha:
Yea, right! Keep on barking. :rolleyes:
Link Removed
Link Removed

XD: Seriously, I have given up trying to change your mind about anything. You deny anything you disagree with. Sorry, I don't buy your continual references to irrational fear, as I explained to you before. Since it is in your mind so much, I do believe you might have the problem with the term. Imaginary God? You wish! But I won't beat a dead horse, you will find out for yourself and I don't think you will find Him so imaginary then.

Link Removed

XD: Seriously, I have given up trying to change your mind about anything. You deny anything you disagree with. Sorry, I don't buy your continual references to irrational fear, as I explained to you before. Since it is in your mind so much, I do believe you might have the problem with the term. Imaginary God? You wish! But I won't beat a dead horse, you will find out for yourself and I don't think you will find Him so imaginary then.

Look at your own words, in only a few sentences you contradict your own point, and yet again with the irrational fear.

All gods (all thousand or so of them) exist only in the imagination of man..... thus imaginary god(s) is appropriate and accurate. Why don't you believe in the imaginary Zeus? or imaginary Apollo?, or imaginary Athena? If they are not imaginary, then are they real?

You may not remember back this far. At different points both of you said you were going to ignore us. And I predicted you couldn't do it. That's one point for my prophetical powers, 0 for yours. Your will power is worse than a 2 year old. You just can't help yourselves. Explains why you need a story book to tell you what to do. The rest of us use our own brain.

Sancho: We don't need a story book to tell us what to do. An imperative has been placed upon our hearts by God to spread the Gospel and to try to save as many from hell as will listen. Whether you go to hell or not is your choice. Not ours. All we can do is point out what the Bible says and you have to take it from there. That is where your brain should take over and you should be able to discern for yourself that God is real, and He doesn't want any to perish. You, and others, have fallen for the lies of the god of this world, the father of all lies. You have apparently been easy marks for him and have forfeited your souls to believe him. That is sad to think you have so easily been duped and so arrogantly defy God. I hope you realize, in the end, all of your so-called wisdom and defiance of God means nothing to Him. He will laugh at your pitiful excuses and railings against Him. Then, you will face your judgement just as the rest of the world. We will have tried to point out to you that God is real and you will have rejected Him. You will have to explain that during your judgement.

Yep, we have tried to ignore your comments but it is difficult for us to see God maligned. As hard as we may try, it is difficult for us to sit by while people show their ignorance of Him and actually pave the road for their trip to hell. We'll try harder to leave you alone but, when you talk through your hinder orifice, we will let you know.

Is your soul so meaningless that you attempt to degrade anyone who tries to make you aware of your salvation? You seem to take everything as a big joke right now but there is a day of reckoning coming and we are more worried about your outcome than you. Something wrong with that picture!!

Link Removed

I thought for sure you'd be the one to resist the temptation. Guess not. You're both weak. This really explains a lot. If you can't even control yourself, I could see how you would think that we can't and need your Bible morals.

Is your soul so meaningless that you attempt to degrade anyone who tries to make you aware of your salvation? You seem to take everything as a big joke right now but there is a day of reckoning coming and we are more worried about your outcome than you. Something wrong with that picture!!
First and foremost, I don't have a soul, neither do you, we both have a consciousness, which will cease at the point our body fails to supply enough O[SUB]2[/SUB] to the brain. How silly to worry about the non-existent soul.

Again the constant fear mongering. And let's be honest, you don't give a damn about anyone's salvation, save your own, and you are on the never ending snipe hunt in the quest. You expound your dislike of entire groups of people, and clearly if it were in your power you would completely deny them their personal happiness, yet you say you worry about my soul.... bovine excrement, with a serving of hypocrisy on the side.

Everyone dies, that's reality, there is no day of reckoning, just death. Obviously you don't have the personal courage to accept your mortality and believe that to wander around heaven with nothing to do for all eternity would be joyous. I guess such mindless boredom appeals to the people that have been deluded to the point they believe that nonsense. Sounds like eternal hell to me, but I don't worry about it, for the concept of an afterlife is how the weak try to deal with their mortality.

Dammit old man, even today, you have goals you wish to accomplishment, even if as basic as a good bowel movement. When we were younger our daily goals were a bit more robust or rewarding. Why do you view an eternity without goals or challenges to be anything but eternal hell?

I recognize that many use that belief of an afterlife as a crutch to help you deal with the fact you will die. It is not a mature approach, and I don't even believe it should be taught to children to ease their minds, for the simple fact it is pure delusion. But your constant scare tactics are meaningless to non-believers, and you will never 'scare' a thinking adult to take the bait.

Oh, ye of little faith. Yep, I do accept my mortality, I don't accept your rationale about not having a soul. Well, maybe you don't, but I do, and it is not nonsense to me. My belief is not a crutch and I do not dread the afterlife. It is something to look forward to at the end of our journey here on earth and I don't believe we will just wander around up there and do nothing. As you said, that would be hell. I don't think God has that in mind for us and I don't think I will be complaining. It must be terrible to not believe in anything and, at the end of this life, nothing to look forward to, and one will just cease to exist. That is somewhat like Jehovah's Witness doctrine and I don't accept that. Regardless of what you think, no matter how much you slander God and curse Him, you will never get me, or others like me, to lose our faith in Him. I can't even get mad about your comments any more, only sympathy for your soul, that you don't believe you have. As Jesus said in the Bible, "No one comes to Me unless my Father calls him." I can only hope that you do receive your call in time and hearken to it.

OG, I believe in lots of things, just not fairy tales and fantasies of an afterlife. You should try it, it is quite liberating for the mind.
And again, you are incapable of responding without introducing the fear nonsense. The fact you inject irrational fear into every response demonstrates the huge role that fear plays in your belief, even if you won't admit it to yourself.

If it was truly the greatest place to be, why would angels risk not being able to come back and rebel? Somehow I bet there's more to that story than was written. God was probably a **** to his angels the same as he's been a **** to us. Assuming you believe all that crap.

No, I don't inject fear into what I put on here, I only state what the Bible says and you interpret it to mean fear. The Bible will not change because you refuse to believe in it. Whether you believe in God and the afterlife is your decision. You have decided that, since you don't believe, everybody else is wrong but I can't go along with that premise. You are putting yourself up as the sole authority while I put God up as the ONLY authority and choose to follow Him. I feel that my mind has been liberated by much study of a multitude of subjects, both college and life experiences but they all lead me back to one fact, God does exist and I willingly follow Him. I have never found anything that could replace Him. All anyone else can offer is their own personal opinions and, as has been said before, opinions are like parts of one's anatomy. We all have one and they all are definitely malodorous.

I wish you would read I Cor.: 18, 19, since it seems to speak directly to your lack of belief. "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God. For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."

Since you were talking about just roaming around in Heaven with nothing to do, this should give you an idea God will have something for us to do: I Cor. 2:9; "But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."

So you see XD, we Christians are very content and firm in our belief in God. The Bible says there will be people like you in the end times who refuse to believe so I guess you are fulfilling your roll. Anyway, we will always hold out hope for you and others up until the very end.

Link Removed

Link Removed

The Bible says there will be people like you in the end times who refuse to believe so I guess you are fulfilling your roll.
So people only refuse to believe in "end times"? Why that stipulation? Could it be that you are trying to affirm your deluded speculation that we are in the end times. Sorry Loyd, there have been non-believers since the whole cult started. By your logic the past 2000 years have been end times. Is that was you're saying?

No, I don't inject fear into what I put on here, I only state what the Bible says and you interpret it to mean fear. The Bible will not change because you refuse to believe in it. Whether you believe in God and the afterlife is your decision. You have decided that, since you don't believe, everybody else is wrong but I can't go along with that premise. You are putting yourself up as the sole authority while I put God up as the ONLY authority and choose to follow Him. I feel that my mind has been liberated by much study of a multitude of subjects, both college and life experiences but they all lead me back to one fact, God does exist and I willingly follow Him. I have never found anything that could replace Him. All anyone else can offer is their own personal opinions and, as has been said before, opinions are like parts of one's anatomy. We all have one and they all are definitely malodorous.

I wish you would read I Cor.: 18, 19, since it seems to speak directly to your lack of belief. "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God. For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."

Since you were talking about just roaming around in Heaven with nothing to do, this should give you an idea God will have something for us to do: I Cor. 2:9; "But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."

So you see XD, we Christians are very content and firm in our belief in God. The Bible says there will be people like you in the end times who refuse to believe so I guess you are fulfilling your roll. Anyway, we will always hold out hope for you and others up until the very end.

What clearly is beyond your ability to comprehend, is that your bible is pure fiction. Reading it is as meaningless as reading "Green Eggs and Ham"

So stop with the silly bolded passages, or I may counter with passages from a Dr. Seuss book. You believe fiction, I don't. Is that such a difficult concept that you can't get a grasp on it?

You keep saying "it is written", well yes, written mere mortal men that have never seen or talked to a god but were merely writing down the ignorance of the day well seasoned with folklore, superstition, bias and agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back