Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link Removed

Even this little guy sees through your bovine feces.

Amazing, isn't it? Every time there is a Christian conversation (between Christians) it is the atheists who continually jump in deriding us for our beliefs, cursing a God that they don't believe exists and telling us how the Bible is nothing more than a dusty old book of myths and fairy tails. Then these SAME MORONS claim that we are in their face trying to convert them, we hate them, and we won't leave them alone. Then these SAME MORONS ask us for a simple answer to a straight forward question, and when we give it to them, they scream that they are being attacked personally and are having the burden of research put on them. And when these SAME MORONS ask for a direct answer to something and we give them a direct answer, these SAME MORONS "again" continue to ask for a direct answer, crying that they can't get a direct answer. With their kind of logic even being classified as a MORON is a level above their pay grade. There is nothing left to be said to these MORONS that has not already been said a countless number of times already. These MORONS will never go away or shut up, they are here only to rage and foolishly waste our time.

Amazing, isn't it? Every time there is a Christian conversation (between Christians) it is the atheists who continually jump in deriding us for our beliefs, cursing a God that they don't believe exists and telling us how the Bible is nothing more than a dusty old book of myths and fairy tails.
We won't bother you there... Link Removed You post it here in open forums and you're going to have to put up with us. You say that you have every right to be here... So do we. Don't like it? Follow the link given. They will be happy to talk with you about your nonsense.

Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

There is always hope!
“Once you were dead because of your disobedience and your many sins. You used to live in sin, just like the rest of the world, obeying the devil—the commander of the powers in the unseen world. He is the spirit at work in the hearts of those who refuse to obey God. All of us used to live that way, following the passionate desires and inclinations of our sinful nature. By our very nature we were subject to God’s anger, just like everyone else. But God is so rich in mercy, and he loved us so much, that even though we were dead because of our sins, he gave us life when he raised Christ from the dead. (It is only by God’s grace that you have been saved!) For he raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ Jesus. So God can point to us in all future ages as examples of the incredible wealth of his grace and kindness toward us, as shown in all he has done for us who are united with Christ Jesus. God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it. For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.”
**Ephesians‬ *2:1-10‬ *

Way back on post #25, about 223 pages ago, I said something significant would happen in 2015. Today I present to you "the Islamic attack of Paris France. Although France is about 1/5 the size of the US, this is as significant to them as 911 was to the US.

According to the Isaih 9:10 prophecies as written about by Rabbi Johnathan Kahn, there will be a magor event around the year 2015.

According to the prophecy God lifted His protection of America and in 2001 we had 911, then in 2008 we had the Ecomomy Crash. The next event will be in 2015 based on a 7 year cycle. & is the most important number in the Bible. All things major happen in cycles of 7. 7 days, 7 years, etc.
Remember and be aware of 2015.

Don't be stupid. Something bad happens every year, somewhere. To say that this one thing is proof of your prophetical power isn't working on anyone but other weak minded people.

Amazing, isn't it? Every time there is a Christian conversation (between Christians) it is the atheists who continually jump in deriding us for our beliefs, cursing a God that they don't believe exists and telling us how the Bible is nothing more than a dusty old book of myths and fairy tails. Then these SAME MORONS claim that we are in their face trying to convert them, we hate them, and we won't leave them alone. Then these SAME MORONS ask us for a simple answer to a straight forward question, and when we give it to them, they scream that they are being attacked personally and are having the burden of research put on them. And when these SAME MORONS ask for a direct answer to something and we give them a direct answer, these SAME MORONS "again" continue to ask for a direct answer, crying that they can't get a direct answer. With their kind of logic even being classified as a MORON is a level above their pay grade. There is nothing left to be said to these MORONS that has not already been said a countless number of times already. These MORONS will never go away or shut up, they are here only to rage and foolishly waste our time.

So there goes another christian on a name calling rant.... and calling the people that can think beyond an ancient book of ancient ignorance should be called morons. Not in the mood to post you silly little self-portrait of yourself screaming your ignorance this morning.

More of your ingrained hypocrisy, freedom to say what you want, but not of those with different viewpoints?

Additionally you are not the censor or moderator here, you are posting on a public forum that can be viewed by anyone. There are plenty of highly censored forums where you can have your conversations. And what is it you so fear about other viewpoints. Your extreme homophobia suggests you question your sexuality, perhaps the views of others also cause you to question your faith.

There again, the pot calling the kettle black. DQ, I would say that you, of all people on here, are the most guilty of insulting remarks and name calling. Yours is not just a rant or two against religion, you have progressed to the point of being phobic beyond all reason. Yours is on the verge of being a mental illness, not some small quirk. I have said before, and will again, you seem to be trying to gain supremacy over religious people with your rants and insults. In actuality, all you are doing is reinforcing our beliefs and, by your continuous ravings, validating everything the Bible says about the end times and fulfilling prophecy. That, old son, is more than enough to fortify us and to give even more credence to Biblical teachings. Oddly enough, you probably cause more people to read their Bibles than most ministers. Isn't that a hoot, with all your disparaging remarks, you, in a wierd sort of way, have become a cheerleader for the Lord! Will miracles never cease to happen!!!

As far as being a censor or moderator, we are all on the same level and can not control others, nor would I, for one, want to. The first I remember fussing about control of the posting on here was Sancho. I wouldn't dream of restricting his participation on here because we do need a little humor thrown in. From his posts, I would think he is trying to use you as his mentor but the boy needs a lot of work yet.

Extreme homophobia suggest he questions his sexuality? Views of others makes him question his faith? Rather sophomoric comments, don't you think?

In actuality, all you are doing is reinforcing our beliefs and, by your continuous ravings, validating everything the Bible says about the end times and fulfilling prophecy. That, old son, is more than enough to fortify us and to give even more credence to Biblical teachings.
You do seem to thrive on backwards thinking logic. Why change now.

In case the minions of Satan think they will escape God's payback, they need to understand that His hatred of sin, His strict justice, and His faithfulness to His threatening's as well as His promises, demands that He carry out His vengeance... in His timing and in His way. The Lord has declared that "the day of their disaster is at hand, and their doom hurries to meet them". The measure of the sin of persecutors is filling up, when this is fulfilled, God will send tribulation to those who trouble them, and unbroken happiness and rest to those that are troubled. It's not for us to understand how or when God will exact His vengeance. It is enough to know that there will be a reckoning one day soon... and those who have been deceived by Satan will receive their due. :victory:

~ An Atheist's Only Hope Is That There Is No Afterlife, Their Greatest Fear Is That There Is ~

We know he has the time to "pay me back" since he ignores children around the world that have horrendous diseases and ailments? At least they suffer and die with knowledge that they are going to heaven, right? Just how does a soul that was never tested deserve to go straight to heaven anyways? Seems to me like a parent that doesn't want their children to go to hell would kill them so as to use this loophole. This body is only temporary after all. Why not send them straight to heaven for their ETERNAL life of happiness?

Till My Change Come.

Till My Change Come.

If you've ever been to the funeral of a loved one, you can understand why many people believe that the death of our body means the end of our identity, the end of our thoughts and memories, the end of our consciousness.

Your loved one, when alive, was warm, animated and engaged with life. Now they are cold and still and totally disconnected from life. All that you knew them to be is gone, seemingly never to see or be seen again.

I read somewhere that one of the distinguishing characteristics of mankind is that man is the only animal that knows he is going to die. Although everything dies, only man knows that includes him. But why do we fear it?

When somebody dies, only the mortal remains are left behind. What happens to our consciousness? Do you have a body? Or are you a body? Is your body 'you'? Or is your body your possession?

An atheist would argue that the body and the consciousness are one and the same. When the body dies, the consciousness dies as well.

In this view, you are your body. There is no 'ghost in the machine'. Your brain produces your mind, and your mind is what makes you think that you are you. The atheist credits 'reason' for his reaching this 'enlightened' perspective.

But to qualify as an atheist, one must know EXACTLY what happens to the mind, will and emotions when the body dies.

If they even entertain the possibility that death is a great unknown, then they are not atheists. They are now agnostics.

(For a worldview that claims 'reason' as its father, it really isn't very reasonable.)

Assessment:

As early as Job's time, God had revealed the existence of the Redeemer Christ, and the PHYSICAL resurrection of the dead. Job not only expected to see Christ with his PHYSICAL eyes, (Job 19:25-27) but he expected his physical body to be changed.

"For I know that my Redeemer liveth, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me." (Job 19:25-27)

"And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt." (Daniel 12:2)

". . . all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come. . . "

Job awaited the call of the trumpet at the Rapture, thousands of years before it was generally known as doctrine.

"Thou shalt call . . ." (Job 14:14-15)

But in all these Scriptures, the reference is to the PHYSICAL body which is 'asleep' -- and NOT the spirit. Solomon addressed the eventual end of both body AND spirit.

"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it." (Ecclesiastes 12:7)

Physical death is NOT the end of consciousness. The Apostle Paul spoke of physical death as the time when the spirit is "absent from the body" but "present with the Lord." (2 Corinthians 5:8)

Jesus Himself explained what happens to us spiritually when we experience physical death.

"And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried. . " (Luke 16:22)

Lazarus the beggar died PHYSICALLY, but his spirit was carried by the angels into Paradise. The rich man died PHYSICALLY and was buried, but his spirit was very much conscious in hell.

"And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom." (16:23)

Note the following facts from this passage of Scripture. Lazarus, Abraham and the rich man were all there, and they were all conscious of their surroundings.

"And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. " (16:24)

The rich man was conscious of his torment, was capable of addressing Abraham, and was aware of Lazarus. Abraham was equally conscious of HIS surroundings, as well as those of the rich man, and was capable of giving reply.

"But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence." (16:25-26)

Not only that, the rich man, (who was NOT in the Lake of Fire, but hell, which establishes this story as playing out in real-time at some point before Christ's resurrection -- rather than after the Great White Throne Judgment), was not only conscious and aware of his surroundings, but his earthly memories remained intact:

"Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment." (16:27-28)

The rich man remembered (and still cared for) his father and his five brothers as living individuals that he knew from his earthly life.

His PHYSICAL body was dead (or 'asleep') but his soul was very much 'alive' in the sense of his consciousness. So, what happens when we die? We are absent from the body, but there is no cessation of consciousness until the resurrection.

When John writes: "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection," (Revelation 20:5) he is addressing the PHYSICAL resurrection of the dead whose consciousness remains awake in hell with the rich man until final judgment.

Once the resurrected body and spirit are reunited at the Great White Throne, they are cast, both body and soul, into the lake of fire. John says, "this is the second death," since it refers to both the physical and spiritual separation from God for eternity.

As to the 'dead in Christ' -- they are also conscious, but in Heaven in the presence of the Lord from the moment of physical death until the Rapture.

Furthering Job's theme of 'the change' Paul writes,

"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. (1st Corinthians 15:51-52)

At the Rapture, some believers will not yet have experienced death. They shall be instantly changed into their incorruptible bodies. Those who have experienced physical death will be reunited with their bodies, which will be raised and changed.

But their spirits and consciousness are already awake and alive and in the presence of the Lord.

Those who are 'asleep' in Christ are those who have experienced PHYSICAL death, but are consciously very much alive in His presence.

At the Rapture, the Bible says that;

"For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise (physically incorruptible) first: Then we which are (physically) alive and remain (in our natural bodies) shall be caught up together with them (changed and incorruptible) in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord." (1st Thessalonians 4:16-17)

Our loved ones who have gone home to the Lord are ALREADY in His Presence, enjoying Heaven and its unimaginable joy and riches. They are NOT mouldering in the grave, unconsciously awaiting the call of the Trumpet.

They are alive and aware and eagerly anticipating the opportunity to meet with us in the air and embrace us once more.

"Wherefore, comfort one another with these words." (1st Thessalonians 4:18)

- Jack Kinsella -

In case the minions of Satan think they will escape God's payback, they need to understand that His hatred of sin, His strict justice, and His faithfulness to His threatening's as well as His promises, demands that He carry out His vengeance... in His timing and in His way. The Lord has declared that "the day of their disaster is at hand, and their doom hurries to meet them". The measure of the sin of persecutors is filling up, when this is fulfilled, God will send tribulation to those who trouble them, and unbroken happiness and rest to those that are troubled. It's not for us to understand how or when God will exact His vengeance. It is enough to know that there will be a reckoning one day soon... and those who have been deceived by Satan will receive their due. :victory:

~ An Atheist's Only Hope Is That There Is No Afterlife, Their Greatest Fear Is That There Is ~

Psst... hate to break it to you, but your satan is also solely in your mind, and is as utterly powerless as the god that exists only in your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back