Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, as you know the 'woman' is the True church of Christ-

WHO ARE THE REMNANT?
Revelation chapter 12 tells the story of the woman (the true Church) and the dragon (Satan). Satan “persecuted the woman… for a time and times and half a time” (Revelation 12:13,14). This represents the 1260 years of oppression that God’s people suffered at the hands of the Papacy during the Middle Ages.

As this period drew to a close, the discovery of the Western Hemisphere provided a place of refuge for believers, and the Protestant Reformation along with the violent revolutionary movements of the 18th and 19th century severely limited the ability of the papal church to control governments and persecute “heretics”.

But Satan did not give up. “The dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the Remnant of her Seed, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ” (Revelation 12:17).

The concept of a “Remnant“ is found throughout the scriptures. In the Old Testament the remnant referred to the small number of God’s people who remained after destructive judgments had come upon them because of their unfaithfulness. Examples include Noah and his family, Abraham, the remnant of the Children of Israel who finally entered the Promised Land, the remnant who returned to Jerusalem after the Babylonian captivity and the remnant of the Jewish people who accepted Jesus as the Messiah.

Many passages of scripture mention the remnant. “For thus says the Lord God: ‘How much more it shall be when I send My four severe judgments on Jerusalem —the sword and famine and wild beasts and pestilence—to cut off man and beast from it? Yet behold there shall be left in it a remnant who will be brought out…” (Ezekiel 14:21,22). The remnant people refuse to compromise with the enemy, depending wholly on the Lord: “The remnant of Israel, and such as have escaped of the house of Jacob, will never again depend on him who defeated them, but will depend on the Lord, the Holy one of Israel, in truth. The remnant will return, the remnant of Jacob, to the Mighty God. (Isaiah 10:20-22).

The apostle Paul called those of Israel who accepted the Messiah a remnant: “Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, the remnant will be saved” (Romans 9:27). Joel prophesied that there would be a remnant at the end of time: “And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh… and I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth… there shall be deliverance, as the Lord has said, among the remnant whom the Lord calls” (Joel 2:28-32).

During the Middle Ages Satan had corrupted the majority of the Church, but he was not satisfied as long as there was a remnant that could grow and threaten his kingdom. Revelation 12:17 shows that “the dragon was enraged” and began to lay plans to defeat the final Remnant, “who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ” (Revelation 12:17).

This Remnant “keep the commandments of God”, not as a means of salvation, but as a demonstration of their love for their Savior. Jesus said, “If you love me, keep My commandments” John 14:15. Our love for others, expressed in the keeping of God’s commandments, proves our love for God: “By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep His commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome” (1 John 5:2,3).

Satan, on the other hand, has a particular hatred of God’s law because it condemns his aspirations. The first commandment, “You shall have no other gods before me” (Exodus 20:3) is in direct opposition to his expressed goal, “I will be like the Most High” (Isaiah 14:13,14). The second commandment, forbidding the worship of idols, forbids the chief means that he uses to trick people into worshiping him. The fourth (Sabbath) commandment is based on the fact that “in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them” (v. 11), a claim that Satan can never make. The commandments not to murder and lie condemn his primary means of achieving his goals. The tenth commandment not to covet strikes at the heart of what he wants most: a position that he has not been appointed to (“I will exalt my throne above the stars of God” Isaiah 14:13).

The remnant people are particularly dangerous to Satan because they “have the testimony of Jesus Christ”. In Revelation 19:10 the “testimony of Jesus” is defined as “the Spirit of prophecy”.

A prophet does not necessarily tell the future—“He who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men” (1 Corinthians 14:3). The prophet has a specific message from God for individuals or for the Church. “If all prophesy, and an unbeliever or an uninformed person comes in, he is convinced by all, he is convicted by all. And thus the secrets of his heart are revealed: and so falling down on his face, he will worship God and report that God is truly among you” (vs. 24,25).

Through prophecy people can become aware of the strongholds of Satan in their lives and escape from them, and this is why Satan is enraged with the remnant who have “the spirit of prophecy”.

Paul makes it clear that not all will be prophets (1 Corinthians 12:29), but a clear mark of God’s remnant people in the last days is that the prophetic gift (“the testimony of Jesus”) is active in their midst. Moreover, the Spirit that filled the prophets should be present in every born-again believer who is a part of God’s remnant.

No denomination can claim that it is the Remnant, because it is individuals, not organizations, who “keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ”. On the other hand, many denominations have institutionalized the rejection of some of God’s commandments, and others reject the idea that there could be prophets in the Church today. Believers will need to come out of these churches in order to be a part of the Remnant.

For more details and scriptural support see section 12:17 The Remnant in The Book.

Koolbota, what you believe is your prerogative. However, the extent of where you're willing to go to twist scriptural truth to satisfy your belief is too dark to give it place here. To engage in any further discussion with you would be meaningless. Peace.

Not a matter of 'belief', but a matter of knowledge and intense study.

Common or traditional knowledge is of the Babylonian System which every catholic and protestant church teaches.

If you want to look are real prophecy, study the Prophecy of Jubilees- Signs of the End - The Prophecy of Jubilees by Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel and more here- Bible Prophecy Patterns: Jubilee and Grand Jubilee Cycles.

Understand the Harbinger, mystery of 7s. Seven years of repentance, 7 years of Judgements, 7 years of wrath.

Also understand Isaiah 17, 18, 19
Consider news today- Debacles aside, Russia's going back to Afghanistan
Russia will defeat US in Syria as Isaiah suggests.

Also consider the BRICS have/are leaving the dollar and have created their own IMF.
England and US to restructure banks mid 2013, Cyprus style.
Economic collapse late 2013 as Isaiah suggests.

Harbinger, Jubilees, Isaiah/current events suggest beginning of the Day of the Lord, pointing to 2015-2017.

There is no pre-trib rapture, there is no rapture. Study Saints, sea of glass, First Heaven.

Everyone gets the first 3.5 years of wrath/trib.
If you can prove otherwise, do it, biblically of course.

According to the Isaih 9:10 prophecies as written about by Rabbi Johnathan Kahn, there will be a magor event around the year 2015.

According to the prophecy God lifted His protection of America and in 2001 we had 911, then in 2008 we had the Ecomomy Crash. The next event will be in 2015 based on a 7 year cycle. & is the most important number in the Bible. All things major happen in cycles of 7. 7 days, 7 years, etc.
Remember and be aware of 2015.

According to the Isaih 9:10 prophecies as written about by Rabbi Johnathan Kahn, there will be a magor event around the year 2015.

According to the prophecy God lifted His protection of America and in 2001 we had 911, then in 2008 we had the Ecomomy Crash. The next event will be in 2015 based on a 7 year cycle. & is the most important number in the Bible. All things major happen in cycles of 7. 7 days, 7 years, etc.
Remember and be aware of 2015.

You are correct and I will adjust my post above to say that the economic collapse will likely occur in 2015 based on your statement.
However, as I posted here in another thread the FDIC and the Bank of England will restructure this year. Find my white paper Harvard post and Canadian budget post..........I have many others that I have not posted here. I find it difficult to believe that the US will survive these restructures. It's also possible that these restructures may be postponed.

Some very interesting dialogue up in here...

My Father and I have discussed this several times, we figure that we may have until 2015 before the "real" economic collapse, if only the start of a decline that can't be postponed, at least. 2013 should be a telling year in the financial world, if it goes the way I theorize... we should be on course for a full blown meltdown to be in place by 2016-2018. This one would be global and unavoidable by nearly all of the world powers, if not ALL. The well armed society of AmeriKa, along with the lack of self-reliance of our culture and serious moral corruptness... may very well lead to serious civil breakdown and violence most can't imagine.

For the sake of the unprepared, they'd better hope I'm dead wrong! B/c even me being off in my timeline doesn't really get us anywhere, does it?

Some very interesting dialogue up in here...

My Father and I have discussed this several times, we figure that we may have until 2015 before the "real" economic collapse, if only the start of a decline that can't be postponed, at least. 2013 should be a telling year in the financial world, if it goes the way I theorize... we should be on course for a full blown meltdown to be in place by 2016-2018. This one would be global and unavoidable by nearly all of the world powers, if not ALL. The well armed society of AmeriKa, along with the lack of self-reliance of our culture and serious moral corruptness... may very well lead to serious civil breakdown and violence most can't imagine.

For the sake of the unprepared, they'd better hope I'm dead wrong! B/c even me being off in my timeline doesn't really get us anywhere, does it?
Personally and Biblically I believe your estimate of 2015 will be the year of the economic collapse. A MAJOR CRISES that most people would like to ignore is OBAMACARE going into effect January 2014. This "Piece of Garbage"will not only destroy many lives on a financial scale, but will also be the cause of much death, suffering and heartache due to all of the cutbacks and new "Government Regulations". I believe that it will be the destruction of our present healthcare system leading to the death & suffering of our loved ones that will lead to serious civil breakdown and violence most can't imagine.

The Foreshadowing

If the strong delusion that is racing across the globe doesn't shock you, something is wrong! Whether it was the ecstasy on thousands of faces in St. Peter's Square waiting with adoring eyes for their new Pope, or the shenanigans in Israel a few weeks ago, it's a scary time. It's both a privilege and a challenge to be born for such a time as this.

The Bible speaks extensively about delusion! It is on overdrive in the last days. And you saw deluded college students in Tel Aviv, Israel on March 21. When Barack Obama suggested that they had to give away more land, the Leftist students applauded for a full minute. Though the land give-away has never worked, I guess this time, they thought that Obama delivering the idea in person in Tel Aviv was the magic trick needed! This time world, just watch, it's a go!

Keep in mind that rockets were raining down on Israel as Obama spoke! Yet, this idea, that is, weakening their own security, was still a good idea to them.

"For I will stretch out My hand against the inhabitants of the land," declares the Lord. "For from the least of them even to the greatest of them, everyone is greedy for gain, and from the prophet even to the priest, everyone deals falsely. They have healed the brokenness of My people superficially, Saying, 'Peace, peace,' But there is no peace." (Jeremiah 6:12-14)

An American president screamed, "Peace! Peace! Give up more land for it! The hour is at hand. I have the magical formula. Hear me out. This time, I guarantee, it will work."

Could you imagine with me the Antichrist speaking to Israelis as he will some day, just like this. He will offer Israel a peace covenant in a manner similar to this. Was the March 21 speech a dress rehearsal? A dry run? I am not suggesting that Barack Obama is the Antichrist as we don't know who it will be. But a man talking about peace journeyed to a land occupied by people who long for it, although they haven't a clue how to bring it about other than land exchanges.

Keep in mind that in the Palestinian territories, there are streets, public squares, summer camps, high schools, and even a kindergarten named after suicide bombers and other mass murderers. So much for the notion that if only Israelis would care about Arab kids, peace would be possible.

Israelis have wanted nothing more than peace and security for all the children. That's why they accepted the 1947 U.N. partition of British Palestine into a Jewish and Arab state. Unfortunately, the Arabs said no. To this day, the Palestinians have rejected every peace offer that leaves a Jewish state standing.

Since we're smack-dab in the midst of these incredible last days, how many e-mails does this ministry get wailing that churches will no longer address the subject? Well, legions of e-mails and even calls.

Back to my strong delusion commentary. The Bible foretells through Paul to the Thessalonian believers that in the last days, a time in church history would come when God would send "strong delusion." In like manner, Paul even warned Timothy that in the last days, there would be a group of demons who would infiltrate the churches with false and mixed doctrine, capable of even causing some to, "depart from the faith" and give heed to devilish false teachings.

God instigates this. It's not just the increase of evil that brings this on. Yes, Satan ratchets up his evil in the last days, but God sends the delusion. I think He gets mighty disgusted and just sends the delusion as a judgment! He washes His hands and turns His back.

You don't want to be on the back side of God as He does this. Those Israeli students were on the back side of God and they were blinded.

Our times are way too perilous to be this unprotected.

So, we've had a foreshadowing of the blind and strong delusion that will play out unchecked during the Tribulation. We're having lots of dress rehearsals these days. Most of them are around dark events. That's why the Bible reminds us to stay yoked to one another and to God at the end of the end.

There are even murkier waters ahead. Look up and not around!

- By Jan Markell

I'm not a biblical expert by any means... but, if I had to find a place for 'ole PBO... would the False Prophet fit?

I'm not a biblical expert by any means... but, if I had to find a place for 'ole PBO... would the False Prophet fit?

There are many false prophets, 99% of the churches and pastors are false, teach false teachings.
Despair falls among all peoples and they turn to god (the false god, babylonian god, (c)hristian god), through this they are deceived and through this the Anti- comes forth.
Is Obama the Anti? no, but a prelude to him.

The False Prophet & The Antichrist are alive and well on planet earth, however, neither will be revealed until after the Rapture. As for PBO fitting the bill for the False Prophet, my answer would be no. PBO is a cream puff in any comparison to the real thing.

You don't have to be a Biblical expert gunner, you just have to make time to read.

Evidence from Matthew 24 that the Lord Will Return in the Span of a Generation from Israel’s Birth (1948).

Link Removed

The Sequel to the Rapture
Link Removed

The bible is to be taken (understood) from cover to cover.
Since you have pointed to Matthew 24, consider-

Link Removed If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a sign or wonder,
Link Removed the elders and dignitaries are the head, the prophets who teach lies are the tail.
Link Removed "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
Link Removed "For many are invited, but few are chosen."
Link Removed For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah,' and will deceive many.
Link Removed and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
Link Removed "If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.
Link Removed See, I have told you ahead of time.
Link Removed And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
Link Removed For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Link Removed And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off?
Link Removed "Unless you people see signs and wonders," Jesus told him, "you will never believe."
Link Removed The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie,
Link Removed Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.
Link Removed Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son.
Link Removed And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people.

<tbody> </tbody>

References to 'elect' (Saints), those 'chosen', and to many false prophets.

Link Removed And a highway will be there; it will be called the Way of Holiness; it will be for those who walk on that Way. The unclean will not journey on it; wicked fools will not go about on it.
Link Removed But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
Link Removed "Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to.

Enter Through the Narrow Gate

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

Revelation 3:16
American King James Version
So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of my mouth.

SECOND COMMANDMENT
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

FOURTH COMMANDMENT
8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

See Jeremiah 10 for christmas.
See Ezekiel 8 and 9 for easter, also note that God begins his wrath with the church, slaughter.

Also note that the state of Israel is never mentioned in the bible, biblically Israel is a people (northern Tribes). Jeremiah and Ezekiel for example prophesied to Israel 150 years after Israel were taken into captivity and were scattered. So, where was Israel for nearly 2600 years? Prophecy is not a prediction of the future, prophecy is a message to a particular people at a particular time. So many of the books of the bible were dormant all these centuries? And who determined this? and when?

Also consider-
God's Final Judgments against the Wicked
15For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.
17They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.
18For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 19And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles. 20And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. 21And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.
22For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
23And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.
24And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

In Isaiah 17, the one tree in the garden is the cross, the christian hides behind the cross.
The idea that 'once saved always saved' is a false teaching of the false church designed to keep most out of the Kingdom. Few will enter. Your sins are NOT nailed to the cross! Sins must be repented for! for example: not keeping the Sabbath! the seventh day of the week, NOT the day of sun worship, Sunday.

So, did you keep the Passover? The Holy Days? as God instructed us to, through ALL our generations? Do you understand that the statues and judgements remain?

I could go on and on-

Link Removed Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass,.... Not the generation of men in general; as if the sense was, that mankind should not cease, until the accomplishment of these things; nor the generation, or people of the Jews, who should continue to be a people, until all were fulfilled; nor the generation of Christians; as if the meaning was, that there should be always a set of Christians, or believers in Christ in the world, until all these events came to pass; but it respects that present age, or generation of men then living in it; and the sense is, that all the men of that age should not die, but some should live
till all these things were fulfilled; see Matthew 16:28 as many did, and as there is reason to believe they might, and must, since all these things had their accomplishment, in and about forty years after this: and certain it is, that John, one of the disciples of Christ, outlived the time by many years; and, as Dr. Lightfoot observes, many of the Jewish doctors now living, when Christ spoke these words, lived until the city was destroyed; as Rabban Simeon, who perished with it, R. Jochanan ben Zaccai, who outlived it, R. Zadoch, R. Ishmael, and others: this is a full and clear proof, that not anything that is said before, relates to the second coming of Christ, the day of judgment, and end of the world; but that all belong to the coming of the son of man, in the destruction of Jerusalem, and to the end of the Jewish state.

Even Gills and others get it right, read other commentary. Jesus was speaking to HIS generation as it pertained to the destruction of Jerusalem.

The concept of a rapture is pure BS.

Christ returns for the Saints and the elect, the chosen. NOT the pew warmer.

You need to go back and read Matthew 24 again. Jesus is warning us we will meet the tribulation, NOT be saved from it.

<tbody>
</tbody>
Signs of Christ’s Return

Link RemovedLink Removed

Link Removed

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Perilous Times

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

The Glorious Return

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Parable of the Fig Tree

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Be Ready for His Coming

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

You may also want to consider the 'half-week' found in Daniel IIRC.....you can look it up.

Christ has a 7 year ministry which was cut off in the middle of the week. He was crucified on Wednesday.
This also carries over to 3.5 years of his ministry now fulfilled with a remaining 3.5 years unfulfilled. The first 3.5 was a ministry of salvation and the remainder is a ministry of wrath. The first 3.5 years of tribulation everyone experiences, the Day of the Lord is in the middle of the week then the remainder of His ministry, wrath. As you know Christ Himself killed the first born of Egypt, Christ is the Judge.

Also, tribulation began at the resurrection of Christ, the Tribulation Period is and event of the end-times.

Also consider Ezekiel's "Valley of the Dry Bones" where God shows Ezekiel that He will resurrect the entire House of Israel, not the nation of Israel, but he Tribe, the House.

There are two resurrections yet to take place, as you will read in Revelation. The resurrection of the Righteous and the resurrection of the condemned. You are judged here on earth before death, you are in the Book of Life or you are not, you are chosen or you are not.

The dead do not go to Heaven, nor to hell. You are assigned one resurrection or the other. Hell is also a myth, one must study the larger concept of hell and I won't bother here. But I will ask you this- At the end of the Millennium God does away with death/Satan, so if satan is done away with where do all those in hell go? for all eternity????

Study the OT 'sleeping with their fathers' and the NT 'sleeping in Christ', as you will see the dead remain in the grave until the resurrection.

Lies upon lies.

Ringo, you remind me of an old story...

ONE day Henny-penny was picking up corn in the cornyard when--whack!--something hit her upon the head. 'Goodness gracious me!' said Henny-penny; 'the sky's a-going to fall; I must go and tell the king.'

So she went along and she went along and she went along till she met Cocky-locky. 'Where are you going, Hennypenny?' says Cocky-locky. 'Oh! I'm going to tell the king the sky's a-falling,' says Henny-penny. 'May I come with you?' says Cocky-locky. 'Certainly,' says Henny-penny. So Hennypenny and Cocky-locky went to tell the king the sky was falling.

They went along, and they went along, and they went along, till they met Ducky-daddles. 'Where are you going to, Hennypenny and Cocky-locky?' says Ducky-daddles. 'Oh! we're going to tell the king the sky's a-falling,' said Henny-penny and Cocky-locky. 'May I come with you?' said Ducky-daddles. 'Certainly,' said Henny-penny and Cocky-locky. So Hennypenny, Cocky-locky, and Ducky-daddles went to tell the king the sky was a-falling.

So they went along and they went along, and they went along, till they met Goosey-poosey. 'Where are you going to, Henny-penny, Cocky-locky, and Ducky-daddles?' said Gooseypoosey. 'Oh! we're going to tell the king the sky's a-falling,' said Henny-penny and Cocky-locky and Ducky-daddles. 'May I come with you?' said Goosey-poosey. 'Certainly,' said Hennypenny, Cocky-locky, and Ducky-daddles. So Henny-penny, Cocky-locky, Ducky-daddles, and Goosey-poosey went to tell the king the sky was a-falling.

So they went along, and they went along, and they went along, till they met Turkey-lurkey. 'Where are you going, Henny-penny, Cocky-locky, Ducky-daddles, and Gooseypoosey?' says Turkey-turkey. 'Oh! we're going to tell the king the sky's a-falling,' said Henny-penny, Cocky-locky, Duckydaddies, and Goosey-poosey. 'May I come with you, Hennypenny, Cocky-locky, Ducky-daddles, and Goosey-poosey?' said Turkey-lurkey. 'Oh, certainly, Turkey-turkey,' said Henny-penny, Cocky-locky, Ducky-daddles, and Gooseypoosey. So Henny-penny, Cocky-locky, Ducky-daddles, Goosey-poosey, and Turkey-lurkey all went to tell the king the sky was a-falling.

So they went along, and they went along, and they went along, till they met Foxy-woxy, and Foxy-woxy said to Hennypenny, Cocky-locky, Ducky-daddles, Goosey-poosey, and Turkey-lurkey: 'Where are you going, Henny-penny, Cockylocky, Ducky-daddles, Goosey-poosey, and Turkey-lurkey?' And Henny-penny, Cocky-locky, Ducky-daddles, Goosey poosey, and Turkey-lurkey said to Foxy-woxy: 'We' re going to tell the king the sky's a-falling.' 'Oh! but this is not the way to the king, Henny-penny, Cocky-locky, Ducky-daddles, Goosey-poosey, and Turkey-lurkey,' says Foxy-woxy; 'I know the proper way; shall I show it you?' 'Oh, certainly, Foxywoxy,' said Henny-penny, Cocky-locky, Ducky-daddles, Goosey-poosey, and Turkey-lurkey. So Henny-penny, Cockylocky, Ducky-daddles, Goosey-poosey, Turkey-lurkey, and Foxy-woxy all went to tell the king the sky was a-falling. So they went along, and they went along, and they went along, till they came to a narrow and dark hole. Now this was the door of Foxy-woxy's cave. But Foxy-woxy said to Henny-penny, Cocky-locky, Ducky-daddles, Goosey-poosey, and Turkeyturkey: 'This is the short way to the king's palace: you'll soon get there if you follow me. I will go first and you come after, Henny-penny, Cocky-locky, Ducky-daddles, Goosey-poosey, and Turkey-turkey.' 'Why, of course, certainly, without doubt, why not?' said Henny-penny, Cocky-locky, Ducky-daddles, Goosey-poosey, and Turkey-lurkey.

So Foxy-woxy went into his cave, and he didn't go very far, but turned round to wait for Henny-penny, Cocky-locky, Ducky-daddles, Goosey-poosey, and Turkey-lurkey. So at last at first Turkey-lurkey went through the dark hole into the cave. He hadn't got far when 'Hrumph', Foxy-woxy snapped off Turkey-lurkey's head and threw his body over his left shoulder. Then Goosey-poosey went in, and 'Hrumph', off went her head and Goosey-poosey was thrown beside Turkey-lurkey. Then Ducky-daddles waddled down, and 'Hrumph', snapped Foxy-woxy, and Ducky-daddles's head was off and Duckydaddies was thrown alongside Turkey-turkey and Gooseypoosey. Then Cocky-locky strutted down into the cave, and he hadn't gone far when 'Snap, Hrumph!' went Foxy-woxy, and Cocky-locky was thrown alongside of Turkey-lurkey, Gooseypoosey, and Ducky-daddles.

But Foxy-woxy had made two bites at Cocky-locky, and when the first snap only hurt Cocky-locky, but didn't kill him, he called out to Henny-penny. But she turned tail and off she ran home, so she never told the king the sky was a-falling.

For two thousand hears, doomsdayers have been saying the same old thing you are, attaching obscure biblical references to then-current events. What makes your claims so much more credible than any other doomsdayer's?

Ringo, you remind me of an old story...

For two thousand hears, doomsdayers have been saying the same old thing you are, attaching obscure biblical references to then-current events. What makes your claims so much more credible than any other doomsdayer's?
tricolordad, you remind me of an old story too.

Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.”

There is nothing "obscure" about my references to current events, quite to the contrary, "Yesterdays Prophecies Are Today's Headlines". What makes my claims so much more credible than any other doomsdayer's, you ask? "I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until ALL of these things have happened". ALL claims/prophecy pertaining to "Doomsday" MUST ALL HAPPEN IN ONE GENERATION. Also, because ALL End Time Prophecy pertained to End Time Israel, before 1948 (re-birth of Israel) all references to then current events were impossible and without substance. Simple enough for even a child to understand.

tricolordad, you remind me of an old story too.

Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.”

There is nothing "obscure" about my references to current events, quite to the contrary, "Yesterdays Prophecies Are Today's Headlines". What makes my claims so much more credible than any other doomsdayer's, you ask? "I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until ALL of these things have happened". ALL claims/prophecy pertaining to "Doomsday" MUST ALL HAPPEN IN ONE GENERATION. Simple enough for even a child to understand.

Lol a fool proof sentence. You remind me of John Smith. Did you read this out of a hat?

So what you're saying is, as long as someone mocks poor ringo, the end is upon us. Ok then, I will stop. Problem solved. A muslim saved the world. Rejoice and be glad for this day is upon you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back