Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a fairly new athiest I'd like to thank you for helping me become a better one. If you're an example of how an average Christian will respond, winning a verbal battle with one off the street should be a piece of cake. Yep you've been a great sparring partner. Thanks for the help.
Oh my Nacelle, I guess you too are going to hell... See ya there, as it sure beats an eternity surrounded by such hate filled idiots.

I'm happy to have helped , no one deserves a place in HELL more than the two of you. If there's anything more that I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask. :dance3:

Sancho: You seem to take religion as one big joke being proffered by people of little learning and, as said by Don Quixote, people afraid of the boogey man. I ran across this video tonight, one of many I have seen before, that offer first-hand accounts of people who have actually faced the hereafter. To them, there is no question about the existence of God and Jesus Christ. They were face to face with that reality and given first-hand proof. They were afforded the opportunity to come back to this world and testify of His existence and the punishment awaiting those who will not turn to Him. If you go to that website, you will see references to other videos such as this that are well worth viewing and give information that is critical to your future in the afterlife.

I assume you will be like most and simply scoff at what has been told and write it off as a fairy tale. But, before you completely write it off, compare the stories to the Bible. I don't see these people telling anything that is contrary to the Bible, just the opposite. They verify the Bible. You have said yourself you can't prove the existence of God, nor can you disprove it. In a situation like that, which will you wager your soul on? As Don Q so frequently references, Pascal's Wager is a good yardstick with which to use in making your decision. It is better to bet on the existence of God than to deny Him. Contrary to what you seem to feel, God does not send anyone to hell. It is the action of each individual person that determines where you will spend eternity. It is your own choice that you will have made. God gave us Jesus Christ, who took it upon Himself to atone for our sins, past, present, and future. All that is required is for one to accept Jesus as your Savior and ask for His forgiveness. The process is so simple yet the reward is so great.

I don't doubt that you will continue with your banter against God in your posts but, with each and every post, you are denying God and taking one more step to damnation. Think for yourself. Don't take my word for it. Don't take the word of an avowed atheist for it. Use your own intellect, read the Bible and give it an honest effort at understanding what it says. Once you have reached hell, you WILL believe but it will be too late for salvation. Above all, don't laugh and joke your way into hell!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HZ3bKPF478

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHKDfI2DQRM

I don't believe the afterlife "stories" that people tell about dying, going to Heaven and coming back to life on Earth. Fact is that 99% of these people aren't Christians, but they all have a book to sell telling how wonderful their experience in Heaven was, and no one has to fear death. Personally I believe these experiences are Satanic. Whats a better way for Satan to deceive everyone into believing that you needn't believe in Jesus after all to enter into God's Kingdom. OOPS ISN'T IN GOD'S VOCABULARY, God doesn't make mistakes. The Apostle Paul was suddenly snatched up into the Third Heaven. Unlike modern charlatans, who claim trips to Heaven and visions of God, Paul gave no sensational, detailed description of what he saw or experienced in heaven but mentioned only what he heard. And even that consisted of inexpressible words, which a man is not permitted to speak. What he heard was in a language unlike anything on earth. Though the apostle understood what was said, there were no words in human language to convey what he heard, nor would he have been permitted to speak about it even if that were possible. The veil between Earth and Heaven remains in place. What God wants known about Heaven is revealed in the Bible; as for the rest, “The secret things belong to the Lord our God” (Deut. 29:29). If the Apostle Paul wasn't permitted to reveal what he saw or experienced, don't be deceived into believing the modern charlatans, who claim trips to Heaven and visions of God.

The haters don't realize it but, like the early church, they are advancing the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

No... The twisting you bring will not work, Troll.
Ringo, as you read above is digging in scripture and OG will also do the same. You bring nothing of value.

Sancho: You seem to take religion as one big joke being proffered by people of little learning and, as said by Don Quixote, people afraid of the boogey man.

And obviously you are terrified of the boogey man.

And religion was clearly pitched to those with little learning as a way to control them, and of course for profit. There have always been some very savvy people around who would take any opportunity to gain power and wealth, and what better tool than to threaten them with the irrational fears of a wrathful god? You my friend are the victim of the long dead con men of the past.

And even Ringo sees through this charade created by desperate christians trying to prove what cannot be proven. As he points out, (if you believe in a perfect god as you claim) that "oops" isn't in his vocabulary, or are you saying your perfect god, ain't? Sounds to me like you got yourself caught in a lie.

And please stop with the idle threats of hell.... it is meaningless and shows your desperation.

No one has proven that your God doesn't exist because, well, it's impossible to do so. Just as it's impossible to prove that unicorns or the god Zeus don't exist. The fact that such things are unable to be disproven is not evidence that they do exist.
This was your "answer" you spoke of. But I challenged for fact and proof. You have given us nothing but your opinion. And really, unicorns and Zeus?
Grow up.

Nobody dies twice:
Hebrews 9:27

Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,
In Context

This was your "answer" you spoke of. But I challenged for fact and proof. You have given us nothing but your opinion. And really, unicorns and Zeus?
Grow up.
If you don't like my answer, I don't know what to tell you. Hounding me for something you won't accept is stupid.

X please don't act like you agree with Ringo. Reminds me of a prostitute! We see through it. Remember the pig and the chicken believe in breakfast but only one is a true believer. Others just talk.

You are an expert on "no belief" speaking on anything Jesus by you means nothing.

Before I was athiest I would have agreed with his assertion that near death experiences were the work of the devil. Now it's just a nice treat that the two can't agree on everything.
Link Removed

X please don't act like you agree with Ringo. Reminds me of a prostitute! We see through it. Remember the pig and the chicken believe in breakfast but only one is a true believer. Others just talk.

I didn't say I agree with Ringo, but I agree with his logic. You all (christians) keeping carrying on about your "perfect" god, yet near death experiences (yes, I realize they are fabricated) would indicate that your god made a mistake, indicating your god is not perfect.

Ringo doesn't get lost in the "twisting" (one of your favorite words) trying to prove the impossible.

Remember what you are doing... you are Trolling!

XD
Ringo doesn't get lost in the "twisting" (one of your favorite words) trying to prove the impossible.

Oh but your favorite action

Nacelle Before I was athiest I would have agreed with his assertion that near death experiences were the work of the devil. Now it's just a nice treat that the two can't agree on everything.

This is REALLY exciting! You offer so much to the original post.

So now you are an athiest and you started a post about that subject...you know not believing in this post. How did that go for you and Larry? Give us the link.

OP

"I tell you the truth, this generation (beginning in 1948) will certainly not pass away until all of these things have happened"​

Link Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back