Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving 10% to the church or upgrading my PC to play the latest games? No contest. kick-ass ass computer all the way.

And you're the one to respond with.."You must have used them (crayons) up trying to explain to us why we're going to hell or something". So again I say..And even on that childish level of teaching (crayons) you were still below the level of comprehension. Pathetic. You should practice what you preach and think seriously about taking a remedial Comprehension class. After reading your posts it's more than obvious that you suffer a great disadvantage in all areas of learning, especially Low Functional Literacy. The National Institutes of Health’s National Institute for Child Health and Development now urges pediatricians to pay attention to the literacy development of their patients. Poor Nacelle, born too late.

Bottom line for the non-believers, they have their mind made up and they will never change it. They could be standing before God and they would still deny Him.

To many when they hear and see the truth is gibberish. I remember in a math class I could not understand Algebra. I even stayed after class a couple of times and still did not get it. Then one day after class, while the teacher was explaining it on the blackboard, a light went off and I got it. Then I could not understand why I had not seen how it worked before because it was so simple!!

I feel it will be the same for some non-believers. One day they will no longer be blind or deaf. But sadly there will to many who will always be deaf and blind! Which is why I only try once to convince a non-believer and then they will either one day see and hear or not.

It's exactly the opposite for me. I now ask myself why I believed that crap all those years. How I could have been blind to the facts disapproving the Bible mystifies me. The evidence was all around but I ignored.

Bottom line for the non-believers, they have their mind made up and they will never change it. They could be standing before God and they would still deny Him.

This was prophesied in the Bible thousands of years ago. Everyone can be saved. but some will choose not to be. And when they are in Hell, they will blame God, when it was them that chose no to believe. It is extremely clear, that it will be their own fault.

Of course we'd blame God. Why would he leave so much evidence that he doesn't exist around and then expect us to think otherwise

If someone told me that I was invited to a bonfire party at their house next week. When I show up and there are no cars in front of the house, no smoke in the air, no music, and the doors are locked. I can deduct from those facts that the party has been cancelled. So I turn around and go home. Should I not believe that there's no one home and there's no party based on those facts. Of course I would be mad at the host if they said the party was still on and I missed it because it only lasted a half hour and then everyone went to somebody else's house. And then the host never wants to invite me to another party again because I didn't show up to that one

Bottom line for the non-believers, they have their mind made up and they will never change it.
Up to this point, you have it figured out...

However from here on, it shows your desperation to prove your gods existence, and yet you produce nothing but irrational fear as the rational to believe in your god. I will not stand before any god, neither will you.

You and I both will cease to exist at the moment of our death... and it is apparent that your beliefs are rooted in the desperation for you to believe you are not mortal, and your soul, being or whatever you call it will cease to exist when your brain ceases to function.
They could be standing before God and they would still deny Him.

To many when they hear and see the truth is gibberish. I remember in a math class I could not understand Algebra. I even stayed after class a couple of times and still did not get it. Then one day after class, while the teacher was explaining it on the blackboard, a light went off and I got it. Then I could not understand why I had not seen how it worked before because it was so simple!!

I feel it will be the same for some non-believers. One day they will no longer be blind or deaf. But sadly there will to many who will always be deaf and blind! Which is why I only try once to convince a non-believer and then they will either one day see and hear or not.

As for your struggles with Algebra, you "finally got it" because your teacher offered proof, reason, and a rational explanation that matched your learning style. I teach college level highly technical subject part time, and it is common to have to use different approaches before some students grasp the concept.

And what have you offered as a proof, reason and a rational explanation as proof of your god? Fear mongering (you will standing before my imaginary god) or "cause the bible say so", neither of which hold any water, or validate your argument.

This was prophesied in the Bible thousands of years ago. Everyone can be saved. but some will choose not to be. And when they are in Hell, they will blame God, when it was them that chose no to believe. It is extremely clear, that it will be their own fault.

Yep! As I have said many times, "EVERYONE in Hades are true Believers! It's just to late for them!"

If we have a soul and it will be judged by our actions in this body, how is it possible that a single drug that changes the brain's chemistry change our behavior? Isn't the soul in control? Fixing a chemical imbalance can change the way a person thinks entirely. How can we be judged by our actions when they can be influenced by such a imperfect mechanism? If we truly have a eternal soul there should be no link between the state of the brain and our choices.

If we truly have a eternal soul there should be no link between the state of the brain and our choices.
After only one hundred million years of Eternity not even one second will have yet passed in HELL, and there you are, as you fry, sizzle and burn, still trying to convince yourself that, "If we truly have a eternal soul there should be no link between the state of the brain and our choices".

Why would a loving god sentence us to eternity in hell based on a brain that doesn't necessarily function correctly all the time?

Why would a loving god sentence us to eternity in hell based on a brain that doesn't necessarily function correctly all the time?

Job 15: 6 Your own mouth condemns you, and not I;
Yes, your own lips testify against you.

It is all in your hands.

“Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more.”

Once I ask the hard questions you all get your copy paste fingers going. I'd respect you calling me names more. Not much though

Sounds like a personal problem. Be assured that you'll have your answer at the White Thrown Judgment prior to you're being cast into the Lake Of Fire to FRY, SIZZLE & BURN...FOREVER.
Link Removed

When you die and everything turns black.... Sorry that's all there is. Your threats don't scare me. Continuing to spout them doesn't change anything.

Whereas on my old keyboard the W,A,S, and D keys are all wore off from playing first person shooter games. That's what I do Sunday morning instead of going to church. A lot more fun than listening to some old guy droning on about how much money we need to put in the collection plate.

Not only are you playing games with you keyboard, but you're playing dangerous games with you eternal soul.

It will be of your own doing. You have been given a chance at eternity and are blowing it. You doing, not God's.

What does that have to do with basing an eternal life on the faleable brain of a body that only lives a spec of time in comparison. You want to test the worthiness of an immortal soul, test it in the state that it's ultimately going to end up in.

Sounds like a personal problem. Be assured that you'll have your answer at the White Thrown Judgment prior to you're being cast into the Lake Of Fire to FRY, SIZZLE & BURN...FOREVER.

How do adults (well at least considered an adult based on age) work themselves into such a frenzy of pissing their pants in irrational fear of irrational boogie men.

If I threatened you with being gored in the butt by a unicorn, would you be scared? Why not? For the very same rational that you silly threats and taunts are meaningless to non-believers.

Now here is a real challenge, answer the question vs. posting more of our silly threats or pictures.... act like the adult based on your words or actions, not just your age.

What does that have to do with basing an eternal life on the faleable brain of a body that only lives a spec of time in comparison. You want to test the worthiness of an immortal soul, test it in the state that it's ultimately going to end up in.

When you choose worldly ways over Godly ways, you're going down a path of destruction. YOURS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back