Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has nothing to do with anything I said. Does your brain shut off when you are confronted with reasoning you can't deal with?

. Your threats don't scare me. Continuing to spout them doesn't change anything.
No threats, simply truth of Scripture. Sad part is that your not smart enough to be scared.

~ Everyone In HELL Is Believer...It's just Too Late ~

And you're not smart enough think for yourself. Every time I run a observation part you, you all lock up and start spewing scripture and insults. Are insults what you would rather have in place of thought experiments? I'm sure we can oblige. By the way, if we are trolls, you are doing a good job of feeding us by continuing to answer. Smart people who complain about trolls stop posting in that thread. But we've already proved you're not the best of thinkers.

And yet the challenge still goes unanswered. .....................................................................

Actually I've already answered that question by posting my own question that you refused to answer. A loving God would not judge an eternal soul placed in a brain that can be hugely influenced buy one small chemical change that could make a person things their soul wouldn't want to do otherwise. A loving God would not send to hell, a place that he created, a person who grew up in total isolation without any knowledge that the place existing. The Bible also says that he created everything in 7 days. Yet we can prove that things evolved over millions and millions of years. I could go on and on with these kinds of examples, but you wouldn't care about them anyways. You'll just post snippets of Bible verses condemning us anyway. You really don't want to hear the reasons there is no God. We've explain them to you countless times, yet you refuse to accept that as an answer. You don't have to believe it, but it is our answer. Hounding us to give you something else that you don't want to hear anyways it's kind of pointless.

And you're not smart enough think for yourself. Every time I run a observation part you, you all lock up and start spewing scripture and insults. Are insults what you would rather have in place of thought experiments? I'm sure we can oblige. By the way, if we are trolls, you are doing a good job of feeding us by continuing to answer. Smart people who complain about trolls stop posting in that thread. But we've already proved you're not the best of thinkers.

Actually I've already answered that question by posting my own question that you refused to answer. A loving God would not judge an eternal soul placed in a brain that can be hugely influenced buy one small chemical change that could make a person things their soul wouldn't want to do otherwise. A loving God would not send to hell, a place that he created, a person who grew up in total isolation without any knowledge that the place existing. The Bible also says that he created everything in 7 days. Yet we can prove that things evolved over millions and millions of years. I could go on and on with these kinds of examples, but you wouldn't care about them anyways. You'll just post snippets of Bible verses condemning us anyway. You really don't want to hear the reasons there is no God. We've explain them to you countless times, yet you refuse to accept that as an answer. You don't have to believe it, but it is our answer. Hounding us to give you something else that you don't want to hear anyways it's kind of pointless.

Link Removed
Link Removed

As a fairly new athiest I'd like to thank you for helping me become a better one. If you're an example of how an average Christian will respond, winning a verbal battle with one off the street should be a piece of cake. Here, you have the advantage of being able to post pictures and copy thoughts from people around the internet. They will not. And will either silence them or they will resort to name calling, as you have. Yep you've been a great sparring partner. Thanks for the help.

Oh my Nacelle, you have been cursed by the stupid pictures from the king of willful ignorance and childish copy and paste attempts to insult. I guess you too are going to hell... See ya there, as it sure beats an eternity surrounded by such hate filled idiots.

Or just another loon screeching in his rage and frustration that not everyone agrees with his ignorance, and has the audacity to ask rational questions.

Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

You are welcome! Trolls always have difficulty understanding...you two stooges are no different.

As a fairly new athiest I'd like to thank you for helping me become a better one. If you're an example of how an average Christian will respond, winning a verbal battle with one off the street should be a piece of cake. And will either silence them or they will resort to name calling, as you have.
Oh my Nacelle, I guess you too are going to hell... See ya there, as it sure beats an eternity surrounded by such hate filled idiots.

Or just another loon screeching in his rage and frustration that not everyone agrees with his ignorance, and has the audacity to ask rational questions.

Say's our two most outstanding tolerant & loving forum atheists.."Agree with us or else you Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, Islamophobic, Xenophobic, Inbred, Redneck, Bible Thumping, NASCAR Loving, America Loving Bigots!!

Link Removed

Your answer is opinion, and not fact. You are like so many Liberal Progressives, you think everything you believe is fact. Opinion has nothing to do with Fact. only the truth is made up of facts.

And you still have not answered the challenge. Try again. With proven facts.

Mine is no more opinion than your reasons for saying there is a god. The difference is, yours is based on faith. Mine is based on logic. You don't have to agree with it or think it's valid.. I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back