Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect your reference (wiki) is like the bat boy at a minor league baseball game predicting when the batter will hit a home run in the majors.

Minor league predictions (unqualified) to a major league event. IMHO

We saw what happened in 1948

Next what happens to Syria.

They are like foot stones in a path.

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Wiki isn't the one predicting. They just made the list of individuals who have made predictions.

I do agree though, all the individuals predicting the end of society are like little league players predicting the 2030 MLB champions.

Wikipedia left this one out.

GOD - Prophesies that the rebirth of ISRAEL (1948) would mark the beginning of this Last Generation.

(Signs of the End of the Age - Matthew 24:34 - Mark 13:30 - Luke 21:32)

"I Tell You The Truth, This Generation Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until All These Things Have Happened".

Let's not forget, no matter what the minor leaguers spew, the Bible has almost 3,000 more promises than commandments or laws.

Let's not forget, no matter what the minor leaguers spew, the Bible has almost 3,000 more promises than commandments or laws.
Let's not forget also... GOD uses prophecy to prove He is who He says He is, and to authenticate all the warnings and the promises found in the Bible. This is the bottom line: The world is rapidly approaching a showdown with God and the true church is rapidly approaching the catching up in the Rapture.

MARANATHA! :victory:​

Amen brother...made me think of God's infallible purpose in Christ. Hebrews 6.13-20 nkjv For when God made a promise to Abraham, because He could swear by no one greater, He swore by Himself, saying, “Surely blessing I will bless you, and multiplying I will multiply you.” And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise. For men indeed swear by the greater, and an oath for confirmation is for them an end of all dispute. Thus God, determining to show more abundantly to the heirs of promise the immutability of His counsel, confirmed it by an oath, that by two immutable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we might have strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the hope set before us. This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters the Presence behind the veil, where the forerunner has entered for us, even Jesus, having become High Priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.

Let's not forget also... GOD uses prophecy to prove He is who He says He is, and to authenticate all the warnings and the promises found in the Bible. This is the bottom line: The world is rapidly approaching a showdown with God and the true church is rapidly approaching the catching up in the Rapture.

Did you check out the list of broken promises? List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the batters box, your god is batting about .00001, and everyone will acknowledge that even a blind pig finds and acorn now and then.

Bible Prophecy
The Atheist's Nightmare

There are those who make predictions and there are those who call themselves prophets but there is no other book on Earth that can compare with the bible when it comes to fulfilled prophecy. The Jean Dixon's of the world make predictions and at best 10 percent of them come true. Men like Nostradamus write books of so called prophecies and are proved wrong time and time again. And quite often the predictions made are so clouded by confusing language that the fulfillments can be twisted to mean just about anything. Not so with bible prophecy. Bible prophecies are always specific and detailed. Fulfillment of bible prophecies are always 100 percent accurate. The Bible contains over 2000 prophesies that have been fulfilled. The Old Testament alone contains 333 prophesies regarding the Messiah, most of which were fulfilled by the first coming of Jesus Christ. Even the most liberal critics acknowledge that these prophesies were written at least 400 years before Christ. Mathematicians have easily shown that the odds of all these prophesies being fulfilled by chance in one man is greater than the number of atoms in the universe many times over.

~ An Atheist's Only Hope Is That There Is No Afterlife, They're Greatest Fear Is that There Is ~

Bible Prophecy
The Atheist's Nightmare

There are those who make predictions and there are those who call themselves prophets but there is no other book on Earth that can compare with the bible when it comes to fulfilled prophecy. The Jean Dixon's of the world make predictions and at best 10 percent of them come true. Men like Nostradamus write books of so called prophecies and are proved wrong time and time again. And quite often the predictions made are so clouded by confusing language that the fulfillments can be twisted to mean just about anything. Not so with bible prophecy. Bible prophecies are always specific and detailed. Fulfillment of bible prophecies are always 100 percent accurate. The Bible contains over 2000 prophesies that have been fulfilled. The Old Testament alone contains 333 prophesies regarding the Messiah, most of which were fulfilled by the first coming of Jesus Christ. Even the most liberal critics acknowledge that these prophesies were written at least 400 years before Christ. Mathematicians have easily shown that the odds of all these prophesies being fulfilled by chance in one man is greater than the number of atoms in the universe many times over.

~ An Atheist's Only Hope Is That There Is No Afterlife, They're Greatest Fear Is that There Is ~

The world makes fun, jeers and sneers at the Bible but believe and tout other writings such as Nostradamus as gospel! They always say that the Bible was written by men so that makes them unreliable but people like Nostradamus is worshiped.

As I have said before, "There are no Atheists in Hades! They are ALL true believers! It is just to late for them!!"

Opened the link and near the top of the page it says

"this page has some issues"

LOL

Poor thing!

Yes it does, for the reason it is a list of the musing of the end of the world/rapture/jesus is coming whackjobs.

As I have said before, "There are no Atheists in Hades! They are ALL true believers! It is just to late for them!!"

Yet again the Pascal's Wager card is played.

The moment you propose Pascal's Wager is the moment you've conceded the argument.

If you had a better argument for God, you'd be making it. You'd be offering some good evidence for why God exists; some logical explanation for why God has to exist. You wouldn't be resorting to this lazy, slippery, bet-hedging, shot-full-of-holes excuse for why you don't have to actually think about the question.

Pascal's Wager isn't an argument. It's an admission that you've got nothing.

I believe in God . I believe he has given me " free will" .. My wife feels the same. Here she is , pictured with one of her " rape whistles"

Link Removed

XD40
I once quoted something from Wikipedia, and you bashed me. Now you are quoting Wikipedia yourself. And by the way, none of the "predicted dates for apocalyptic events" you refer to were from God. They were from simple people looking for attention. Kind of like you. God knows the day and time, and he's not telling.

XD40
I once quoted something from Wikipedia, and you bashed me. Now you are quoting Wikipedia yourself. And by the way, none of the "predicted dates for apocalyptic events" you refer to were from God. They were from simple people looking for attention. Kind of like you. God knows the day and time, and he's not telling.

OK, here are some more sources, in addition to the many postings on their forum from members, which I will not bother with.
List of predictions of the end of the world - RationalWiki
Our days are numbered: 7 end of world predictions you've survived and one you might not - Mirror Online
242 Dates for the End of the world!!! Date Setters!
The millennium and end-of-the-world predictions.
Why Is Christianity Today Ignoring Billy Graham?s End-Times Prophecy?

So tell me how many end of something prophecies have heard? Then tell me how many have occurred.

Even in everyday life you twist things.

Nope, untwisting the nonsense of the irrational fear you spew. I understand you fully believe it, for you are one of the millions of victims of the irrational fear of an unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully you call god.

I really feel sorry for those that believe such, for the monster under your bed has haunted you all your life.

Link Removed

SR9 never fear...the twister will twist up something different if trapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back