Signs of the End of the Age & The Last Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
LBGT life style is an abomination to GOD. That's all I need to know.

(Really wish there was a way to have a thread or post pop back to the top on a specific date, a way to track the lunacy regarding yet again, the end of the world.)
Wrong again as usual. Not the end of the world, the end of the world as we know it.

Many people now think that they have a superior plan for life than God's Plan. We evidence that here every day. But little do the poor fools know what they are doing to themselves, and where it will lead them. They feel superior, but are in reality just another self-made loser in life and death.
Link Removed

Let us know on 9/14, would ya?

(Really wish there was a way to have a thread or post pop back to the top on a specific date, a way to track the lunacy regarding yet again, the end of the world.)

It's not the end of the world it's the end of this age of man. We can't get along with one another, we destroy the place we live in when we are supposed to be the caretakers, we are full of sin and are about to experience another cleansing not unlike Sodom and Gomorrah. This time it is called Armageddon aka WWIII, the final battle between good and evil. FYI, God wins so get on your knees sinner and repent or be forever lost.

It's not the end of the world it's the end of this age of man. We can't get along with one another, we destroy the place we live in when we are supposed to be the caretakers, we are full of sin and are about to experience another cleansing not unlike Sodom and Gomorrah. This time it is called Armageddon aka WWIII, the final battle between good and evil. FYI, God wins so get on your knees sinner and repent or be forever lost.

Please post what didn't happen on 9/14.

So again Pascal's Wager scare tactics appear, Conceding Your Argument Before You've Even Started It.

Pascal's Wager is misdirection. Distraction. It's a way of drawing attention away from how crummy the arguments for God actually are. It's an evasion: a slippery, dodgy, wanna-be clever trick to avoid the actual argument. It's a way of making the debater feel wily and ingenious, while ignoring the actual question on the table.

It isn't an argument. It's an excuse for why you don't have an argument. And it's a completely pathetic excuse.

So no, I won't be getting on my knees, but instead sitting on my butt watching the 'Jesus is coming' group look like fools as another deadline passes. If I hear trumpets, it will be because I'm watching the HS marching band my grandson is in, and yes he plays trumpet.

Whether it be the present day secular account and timeline or the 3,000 year old Biblical account and timeline description of our current world condition, it all pans out exactly the same. Yep, call it Armageddon or WWIII it's exactly the same thing, a major indicator of where this generation stands on GOD'S prophetic timeline. Armageddon, however, isn't the final battle between good & evil. There will be a second Gog - Magog battle after the Millennium. Revelation 20:7-10... 'When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever". I'm not a date setter, however, knowing that ISRAEL is GOD'S prophetic timepiece, and our Lord tells us that the rebirth of ISRAEL (1948) would mark the beginning of this Last Generation, and being that we are already 67 years into this Last Generation, time is EXTREMELY short.

MARANATHA! :victory:

Please post what didn't happen on 9/14.

So again Pascal's Wager scare tactics appear, Conceding Your Argument Before You've Even Started It.

Pascal's Wager is misdirection. Distraction. It's a way of drawing attention away from how crummy the arguments for God actually are. It's an evasion: a slippery, dodgy, wanna-be clever trick to avoid the actual argument. It's a way of making the debater feel wily and ingenious, while ignoring the actual question on the table.

It isn't an argument. It's an excuse for why you don't have an argument. And it's a completely pathetic excuse.

So no, I won't be getting on my knees, but instead sitting on my butt watching the 'Jesus is coming' group look like fools as another deadline passes. If I hear trumpets, it will be because I'm watching the HS marching band my grandson is in, and yes he plays trumpet.

I never mentioned anything about something happening on 9/14 however the Jews will celebrate feast of trumpets.

I'll be sure to add it to this ever growing list...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Only need to be patient for another 499,997,000 more years...maybe twice that...

With all due respect your reference (wiki) is like the bat boy at a minor league baseball game predicting when the batter will hit a home run in the majors.

Minor league predictions (unqualified) to a major league event. IMHO

We saw what happened in 1948

Next what happens to Syria.

They are like foot stones in a path.

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

With all due respect your reference (wiki) is like the bat boy at a minor league baseball game predicting when the batter will hit a home run in the majors.

Minor league predictions (unqualified) to a major league event. IMHO

We saw what happened in 1948

Next what happens to Syria.

They are like foot stones in a path.

The reality is that home runs are hit all the time in the majors, so the accuracy rate for the minor league predictor (bat boy) far far exceeds the prediction accuracy of those that somehow come up with the biblical Armageddon, judgment day, rapture, etc., nonsense. If fact it isn't even a contest it is so one sided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back