CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Senior Member/birthday

HK4U

Just noticed that my status changed today from Junior Member to Senior. Today is also my birthday. How ironic is that?

Happy B-day!

Congrats and happy birthday! +1 for a trip to the gun store to buy yourself a present!

Congrats on the promotion and completing another year of life! Those are the same goals I am seeking also!

Happy Birthday!!!!!

while you are shopping, pick me up a new weapon as well. The Lord will bless you for it!!

Congrats HK, now go to the gun store and buy me a present.

I mean, buy yourself a present.

Hey, happy late birthday. Are you getting a little creaky now that you are officially a senior? Have you bought that new birthday gun yet? If you can't get a new gun, I got two new holsters for my birthday. Holsters, magazines, etc are always nice too.

Happy birthday grandpa ! One day, I also hope to be an old man w/ a plethora of guns. Cheers to another year, mate ! ..... mot

Happy birthday HD and congrats on making senior member, a status I recently attained.
As far as birthday,,, I am out about 2 weeks as well.

Puppy,,, keep posting and you will make member soon. If you are a real agressive poster you may just make senior member by your birthday.

BTW mine is 11/2

spc

Birthday

The joints do not work as well as they used to but things could always be worse and yes holsters are always nice also. I would not mind getting a nice cross draw for my carry gun. Still a new gun would be nice also. Well you know what they say. The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.

Email