Senior Member/birthday

HK4U

Just noticed that my status changed today from Junior Member to Senior. Today is also my birthday. How ironic is that?

Happy B-day!

Congrats and happy birthday! +1 for a trip to the gun store to buy yourself a present!

Congrats on the promotion and completing another year of life! Those are the same goals I am seeking also!

Happy Birthday!!!!!

while you are shopping, pick me up a new weapon as well. The Lord will bless you for it!!

Congrats HK, now go to the gun store and buy me a present.

I mean, buy yourself a present.

Hey, happy late birthday. Are you getting a little creaky now that you are officially a senior? Have you bought that new birthday gun yet? If you can't get a new gun, I got two new holsters for my birthday. Holsters, magazines, etc are always nice too. :)

Happy birthday grandpa ! One day, I also hope to be an old man w/ a plethora of guns. Cheers to another year, mate ! ..... mot

Sorry I missed your birthday...I got you a card though!:D

hb_cor_joann_.gif

Happy birthday HD and congrats on making senior member, a status I recently attained.
As far as birthday,,, I am out about 2 weeks as well.

Puppy,,, keep posting and you will make member soon. If you are a real agressive poster you may just make senior member by your birthday.

BTW mine is 11/2

spc :D

Birthday

Hey, happy late birthday. Are you getting a little creaky now that you are officially a senior? Have you bought that new birthday gun yet? If you can't get a new gun, I got two new holsters for my birthday. Holsters, magazines, etc are always nice too. :)

The joints do not work as well as they used to but things could always be worse and yes holsters are always nice also. I would not mind getting a nice cross draw for my carry gun. Still a new gun would be nice also. Well you know what they say. The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back