Say NO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are SO correct, unfortunately. They are using our freedoms and laws against us. Watch them on TV when they defend this sickening site. All they talk about is how we should be tolerant. BS!

and yet in no less than 150 places in their Koran it preaches death to those not of the Muslim faith..... Yeah that is real tolerant....

and yet in no less than 150 places in their Koran it preaches death to those not of the Muslim faith..... Yeah that is real tolerant....

And Mohammed's version of "Thou shalt not lie" is "Thou shalt not lie to believers (muslims), but you not only can, but should lie to others".

This would be a non issue if an assemblies of God church were being built in the same location.

Some of the talk on this thread is direct violation of site rules. (Talk of blowing up houses of worship)

Is this a "hate" site?

May I remind all of you about the law?

Discrimination based upon race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
or sexual orientation is in violation of federal and state law, and will not be
tolerated.
Retaliation against any person complaining of discrimination is in violation of federal and state law and
will not be tolerated.
Harassment based upon race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or
veteran status is a form of discrimination in violation of federal and state law, and will not be tolerated.

I am not an attorney, but I can play one on the internet.

This would be a non issue if an assemblies of God church were being built in the same location.
Some of the talk on this thread is direct violation of site rules. (Talk of blowing up houses of worship)

Is this a "hate" site?

Discrimination based upon race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
or sexual orientation is in violation of federal and state law, and will not be
tolerated.
Retaliation against any person complaining of discrimination is in violation of federal and state law and
will not be tolerated.
Harassment based upon race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or
veteran status is a form of discrimination in violation of federal and state law, and will not be tolerated.

As it wasn't a plane load of Christians that hijacked a plane and flew it into the trade center you are correct...

I wonder how many Muslims died in the 9/11 attacks. :confused:

the 4 or 5 that were in the cockpit for sure...

As mentioned in another post, it was not a plane hijacked by Christian's that slammed into buildings that AM in September. I'm sure some of the people killed that day were in fact Muslims. Peace loving and benevolent.
Perhaps no house of worship built on this site would be the best bet.

Who left you in charge?...
There you go again playing the role of jr. site moderator as if you had been deputized... No one here has made plans to do anything related to destroying houses of worship. Just heated discussion with some misguided joking. Do you have anything to add? What have you contributed? (sounds kinda arrogant does it not?)

Is this a "hate" site?

The only thing that's hated on this site is people being told their action's are this, and their tone is that, and being labeled Conservative Blahh Blahh Blahhh by a self appointed... I'll stop here... Point made?

No you may not... Most (again not all here) are aware of the laws and don't require the services of a self appointed site moderator. If that title is bestowed upon you in some official ceremony perhaps I'll consider complying.

What other roles can you play? Are they all self appointed?

Opps!!! There I go answering posts not directed to me again... Gosh this inter net thing gets me so con fusid.:unsure::blink::biggrin:

It's OK you don't have to read it when you quote it...

Peace...

OK, instead of the normal hyper emotional nonsense, let's look at a few facts: It's 2 blocks from ground zero. The Manhattan community council approved it by a vote of 29-to-1. It was characterized in their meeting as "a seed of peace."

Unless some of you here have lost friends or relatives in the attack, I really don't see how it's any of your business.

That is of course, unless your "business" is stirring up religious intolerance and non-secular hatred.

As mentioned in another post, it was not a plane hijacked by Christian's that slammed into buildings that AM in September. I'm sure some of the people killed that day were in fact Muslims. Peace loving and benevolent.
Perhaps no house of worship built on this site would be the best bet.

Who left you in charge?...
There you go again playing the role of jr. site moderator as if you had been deputized... No one here has made plans to do anything related to destroying houses of worship. Just heated discussion with some misguided joking. Do you have anything to add? What have you contributed? (sounds kinda arrogant does it not?)

The only thing that's hated on this site is people being told their action's are this, and their tone is that, and being labeled Conservative Blahh Blahh Blahhh by a self appointed... I'll stop here... Point made?

No you may not... Most (again not all here) are aware of the laws and don't require the services of a self appointed site moderator. If that title is bestowed upon you in some official ceremony perhaps I'll consider complying.

What other roles can you play? Are they all self appointed?

Opps!!! There I go answering posts not directed to me again... Gosh this inter net thing gets me so con fusid.:unsure::blink::biggrin:

It's OK you don't have to read it when you quote it...

Peace...

Cowboy, Indian Chief, Construction Worker, Cop, Biker, Solider, Pope, and your boss.YouTube - YMCA

OK, instead of the normal hyper emotional nonsense, let's look at a few facts: It's 2 blocks from ground zero. The Manhattan community council approved it by a vote of 29-to-1. It was characterized in their meeting as "a seed of peace."

Unless some of you here have lost friends or relatives in the attack, I really don't see how it's any of your business.

That is of course, unless your "business" is stirring up religious intolerance and non-secular hatred.

I can't say or speak for anyone else on this site. I can say that I was on the internet with a friend for the whole day (the miracle was here that for that day AOL did not kick me off like it usually did) while she tried to find her husband and went to get her children from school. Her husband was found dirty but alive. Her kids still have nightmares and many of their friends still miss the friends and family members that dies that day. So please don't preach your "tolerance" on this issue if you have not lost someone under the guise of ISLAM.

As for religious intolerance. Where we live the violence has been against the Catholic Church, Baptist Churches, Jewish Synagogues etc. They have been burnt, robbed, desecrated and pickets have even been known to block our entrance into our places of worship. So again don't tell me about intolerance.
Not sure what you mean by non-secular hatred. But if you mean protests from those that don't like our moral beliefs yes these people protest us and call us names that my children and grandchildren have not been exposed to by us. I will continue to keep home clean to my Christian standards.

I can't say or speak for anyone else on this site. I can say that I was on the internet with a friend for the whole day (the miracle was here that for that day AOL did not kick me off like it usually did) while she tried to find her husband and went to get her children from school. Her husband was found dirty but alive. Her kids still have nightmares and many of their friends still miss the friends and family members that dies that day. So please don't preach your "tolerance" on this issue if you have not lost someone under the guise of ISLAM.

As for religious intolerance. Where we live the violence has been against the Catholic Church, Baptist Churches, Jewish Synagogues etc. They have been burnt, robbed, desecrated and pickets have even been known to block our entrance into our places of worship. So again don't tell me about intolerance.
Not sure what you mean by non-secular hatred. But if you mean protests from those that don't like our moral beliefs yes these people protest us and call us names that my children and grandchildren have not been exposed to by us. I will continue to keep home clean to my Christian standards.

If this is not hatred, and intolerance, I don't know what is. Most of these quotes were made by, the friends of Jesus, the zealots. I thought the bible teaches otherwise?

Here are some selected quotes:

"I'm quite confident that the technology is there in private hands that an amateur UAV filled with black powder and avgas could be pilotted right into the Cordoba House Mosque on the day of its dedication.

Psst, all non-Muslims, that day would be a really good day to be in New Jersey. "

"As it wasn't a plane load of Christians that hijacked a plane and flew it into the trade center you are correct..."

"Agreed, This is not about Freedom of religion... The Mosque can go someplace else, Like in Antarctica ... "

"However, I'm not against converting a Mosque into a ground zero site..."

"Here's a thought.... if they do build it can we fly a remote controlled aircraft full of terrorist into it every September 11th? "

"If they build it, they better have dang good security cause I think this might become a real target... "

"In a religious area, when the Muslims moved into Jerusalem, they built a mosque (isn't that the scent from a skunk?) on the site of Solomon's Temple. "

"You are SO correct, unfortunately. They are using our freedoms and laws against us. Watch them on TV when they defend this sickening site. All they talk about is how we should be tolerant. BS! "

"That was destroyed by Muslims attacking us in the name of their God!!! Insult to injury... Build it some other place..."

"If they hire New Yorkers for the construction work, the mosque may collapse during the opening service/session, on purpose. "

If this is not hatred, and intolerance, I don't know what is. Most of these quotes were made by, the friends of Jesus, the zealots. I thought the bible teaches otherwise?

"I'm quite confident that the technology is there in private hands that an amateur UAV filled with black powder and avgas could be pilotted right into the Cordoba House Mosque on the day of its dedication.

Psst, all non-Muslims, that day would be a really good day to be in New Jersey. "

"As it wasn't a plane load of Christians that hijacked a plane and flew it into the trade center you are correct..."

"Agreed, This is not about Freedom of religion... The Mosque can go someplace else, Like in Antarctica ... "

"However, I'm not against converting a Mosque into a ground zero site..."

"Here's a thought.... if they do build it can we fly a remote controlled aircraft full of terrorist into it every September 11th? "

"If they build it, they better have dang good security cause I think this might become a real target... "

"In a religious area, when the Muslims moved into Jerusalem, they built a mosque (isn't that the scent from a skunk?) on the site of Solomon's Temple. "

"You are SO correct, unfortunately. They are using our freedoms and laws against us. Watch them on TV when they defend this sickening site. All they talk about is how we should be tolerant. BS! "

"That was destroyed by Muslims attacking us in the name of their God!!! Insult to injury... Build it some other place..."

"If they hire New Yorkers for the construction work, the mosque may collapse during the opening service/session, on purpose. "

The attacks that morning were open hostility, cowardly in nature, devoid of feeling and indignant. Some of the comments made throughout the thread reflect that same indignity. I speak for myself now, but perhaps I'll encapsulate the feelings of others. I know a few Muslims as I work in a very diverse organization. Do they all hate Americans? No, not openly. I had the discussion with one coworker whom I regard as a friend, and it was best described as "human interpretation of the written word of God".

That morning my father was on a flight out of Boston. I recall the utter panic in my mothers voice when I called her to get the flight information and ask if she had heard from him and she told me she has been unable to contact him. That anger and frustration come flooding back to me any time the topic of that days events are discussed.
We all have different stories and recollections from that day. The same as my parents generation recall the day JFK was shot and killed. There was anger, grief, and hostility in the eyes and hearts of most Americans that day. Talk of that subject will often bring those emotions to the surface as illustrated here in this thread.

I'm not defending the actions of others, I'm just explaining my own... Be they right, wrong, or indifferent. I've never touted myself as being perfect. I am however, self aware and honest. Perhaps to a fault...

Just my 2 pennies provided for rebuke, rebuttal, etc...

Peace...

1. "I'm quite confident that the technology is there in private hands that an amateur UAV filled with black powder and avgas could be pilotted right into the Cordoba House Mosque on the day of its dedication.

2. Psst, all non-Muslims, that day would be a really good day to be in New Jersey. "

3. "As it wasn't a plane load of Christians that hijacked a plane and flew it into the trade center you are correct..."

4. "Agreed, This is not about Freedom of religion... The Mosque can go someplace else, Like in Antarctica ... "

5. "However, I'm not against converting a Mosque into a ground zero site..."

6. "Here's a thought.... if they do build it can we fly a remote controlled aircraft full of terrorist into it every September 11th? "

7. "If they build it, they better have dang good security cause I think this might become a real target... "

8. "In a religious area, when the Muslims moved into Jerusalem, they built a mosque (isn't that the scent from a skunk?) on the site of Solomon's Temple. "

9. "You are SO correct, unfortunately. They are using our freedoms and laws against us. Watch them on TV when they defend this sickening site. All they talk about is how we should be tolerant. BS! "

10. "That was destroyed by Muslims attacking us in the name of their God!!! Insult to injury... Build it some other place..."

11. "If they hire New Yorkers for the construction work, the mosque may collapse during the opening service/session, on purpose. "

1 illegal; but it at best could only deface the building, pig lard would be a better choice.... Yeah I know bad taste but that would eliminate it from ever being used as a Mosque....

2. true; if they want to be safe real bad idea to go where you expect trouble to be, kind of like it would have been a real bad idea for a white guy to go for a stroll in LA after the Rodney King decision....

3; mine and true; it wasn't a plane load of Christians that flew the plane into the world trade centers, or the pentagon, or did the previous bombing attempt at the WTC, or attacked the USS Cole, or bombed the embassy, or blew up the bus full of tourist in Israel, or blew up the passenger train in Spain, or bombed the wedding in Israel, or blew up the lacoby flight, or killed all the kids in the USSR school, or blew up the shopping area, or... damn this is getting too long but you get the drift.... we only take offence to those that do us or attempt to do us harm.

4. true; it is about real bad taste.. tell me if some un repentant deviant low life were to hit one of your grandkids with a car or sexually assault them would you want them building a house and moving in next door? My faith may say I must pray for and forgive them but I still would not want them next door...

5. illegal; however he did not say what or where, and should he chose one one say Afghanistan full of Terran terrorist that could be a good thing....

6. mine, n i admit bad taste; but it could be called karma, and a way to empty the system of the terrorist we have on hold.... that is rather than just release them like BHO wants to...

7. fact; do you have any idea how many 911 victims there are out there that still want vengeance, and some of them with enough money to hire an army to do just that...

8. true; so this is world history, a verifiable fact, the Muslims as a trophy erect a Mosque on conquered sites. As many of them do not bathe no one would ever notice ode DE skunk.... think not ever been around a group of them, well I have, they seem to take pride in their BO......

9. fact; how may laws have you seen twisted in your time, and most of them gun laws.....

10. fact; again just bad taste with a strong over flavor of insult to injury. If they want to do something good then contribute the money to a memorial fund and build a monument to those that died in the attack... or build a hospital, or a open memorial park, or build a generic civic center, anything but a Mosque will do fine....

11. LOL!!! true; with political corruption in NY this project could take years, or they could just let the boys in Chicago do the job, then it would never get built!!!LOL

Muslims erect a mosque on conquered sites. Doesn't this fact say it all? A mosque, at Ground Zero, is nothing more than a badge of honor for a jihad act of terrorism against the United States. :mad:

How anyone can suggest it is none of our business is beyond ridiculous. The attacks were an attack on my country and that of everyone on this site as well. We are still at war with radical islam, even if our current pres does not acknowledge it.

It IS our business. I for one am tired of the intolerant people who don't understand or care about the pain they are causing New Yorkers by supporting this Mosque. Were I a Muslim, I would not support this just out of common decency and respect, anymore than I would support it if the Japanese had tried to build a monument at Pearl Harbor in the middle of WWII.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back