S.308 (restaurant carry) debate from 4/17/13

This a firm reaffirmation of the Governor's intent. When asked at a recent East Cooper Republican Club meeting she said that she would sign ​ANY firearm law passed by the legislature.

This a firm reaffirmation of the Governor's intent. When asked at a recent East Cooper Republican Club meeting she said that she would sign ​ANY firearm law passed by the legislature.

Now I'm 99% sure what you meant, but by that wording that could mean that she'll also sign anti-gun legislation.

It's on right now and these people are idiots!

They were not tweeting!!! Get your facts straight before you make an argument!

As disappointed as I am, I look forward to hearing what Rep. Pitts has to say if any other arguments are brought up. So far, the only way I could like him any more is if he finished his responses with "...you dumbass!"

As disappointed as I am, I look forward to hearing what Rep. Pitts has to say if any other arguments are brought up. So far, the only way I could like him any more is if he finished his responses with "...you dumbass!"

I'm hoping there are no more dumbass questions on this thing....

I wish there was a "Like x Infinity" option!

I actually did a little bit of my own research today after that one rep asked about other states. According to the information I found between this website and handgunlaw.us, we are THE ONLY state that doesn't allow concealed carry in restaurants to some degree.

I just for an update from the state house website. Was anything done today with it? I haven't had a chance to watch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back