Rise Of The Police State & No-Knock Raids - Either We Are Against Them Or Allowing Th

Agree. If a cashier has a bad day, maybe you get the wrong change. If a cop has a bad day, maybe you die... they should not get "bad days".

They should be professionals, and as such should never let their life's frustrations or temper get in the way of properly upholding the law. I'm all out of fvcks to give for those who would defend police officers who may be "having a bad day" or are "entitled to making a mistake like everyone else". Like you said, the consequences that are usually involved when a police officer is having a "bad day" or simply wrong, is people get their Rights violated, they get injured or killed. This is a statement made by the officer's wife in Blue's link, "What my husband did and how he reacted wasn't the correct way to do it, but there were circumstances that came about beforehand," she said. "He's had a very hard year." Oh boo-fvcking-hoo for you! I've had a hard year too! I've had four hard fvcking years and am under extreme stress now with my wife and I scrapping by, going to school and raising two young children. Go cry me a river, for fvck's sake! NO EXCUSE!!!

There should be no excuses, no wiggle room and zero sympathy given for police officers who break the law. If I were to slap somebody for no reason, I'd get charged with battery. Where's the criminal charge for the @sshole in the video we're discussing?

The only cop having a bad day is the one in the coffin. The rest in the picture are just like the rest of us.Link Removed

The only cop having a bad day is the one in the coffin. The rest in the picture are just like the rest of us.Link Removed

I am nothing like the rest of those guys. I would think the one in the coffin is having a good day...unless of course he never made it to heaven...

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Look at their faces. They are having a bad day. A police force is a team. They call each other brothers. When one of them is killed, it means something to all of them. I agree that police lives are not more important then civilian lives, but that doesn't mean that they are unimportant.

That officer needs to face the same sort of punishment that anyone else would when their poor handling of a firearms or poor decision in firing one caused a innocent person to be killed. This story is very strange. Why would a person patrol with their gun drawn (if they claim it accidentally discharged)? Why would a person draw on another person walking down some stairs in a residential area where you would expect people to be walking? Maybe there are some things that are unknown at this time... but I cannot think of any thing that might be revealed that would do anything but further incriminate these police.

Every time I watch ADAM-12 I wonder what the hell happened to police officers. The problem seems systemic, I'm not entirely sure what the best solution is.
I've been watching the old reruns too. Remembering a time when police wore a blue uniform, no vest, carried a revolver and were polite.

Also been watching Hogan's Heroes, Bonanza, Peter Gunn, Route 66 and Rawhide. I feel like it's 1963 again.

Also been watching Hogan's Heroes, Bonanza, Peter Gunn, Route 66 and Rawhide. I feel like it's 1963 again.

I love Hogan's Heroes, Bonanza and Rawhide. Wanted Dead or Alive ain't too bad either! Going off of what TV shows interest me, I think I have a 50yo+ person's mind in my 20yo+ body. Most modern TV shows bore the hell out of me.

If there is ever a day of reckoning, police officers such as the one in Chen's video should be worried.

I am not condoning violence against police officers, just to be clear.

This is why people don't trust cops. There are good ones out there but when the good ones protect the "bad apples" they lose all credibility.

How good can the other cops be when at least one officer (who was not present) was willing to write a fabricated police report? A cop - with eight priors - still on the job? All of the lies, inconsistencies, missing body cams, and it's "still being investigated"? What do the police have on AG's, DA's, Grand Juries... all of the supposedly independent authorities that are to oversee this arm of government? I'm beginning to believe that it is tacitly implied by LE, to any and all, that "we know where your daughter goes to school...!"

Not sure how many have it. Texas has a court case for a precedent, but not a law AFAIK.

We need more laws like this.

From the above link:
Finally some rational legislation is passed concerning ‘public servants’ unlawfully entering another person’s property.

All too often, we see examples of cops breaking into the wrong house and shooting the family dog, or worse, killing a member of the family.

Well, Indiana has taken action to “recognize the unique character of a citizen’s home and to ensure that a citizen feels secure in his or her own home against unlawful intrusion by another individual or a public servant.”

This special amendment is no revolutionary new thought, only common sense.

Self-defense is a natural right; when laws are in place that protect incompetent police by removing one’s ability to protect one’s self, simply because the aggressor has a badge and a uniform, this is a human rights violation. Indiana is leading the way by recognizing this right and creating legislation to protect it.

Read more at State Passes Law to Legalize Shooting Police | The Free Thought Project

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back