Rise Of The Police State & No-Knock Raids - Either We Are Against Them Or Allowing Th

I see few encumbrances for any individual (and especially groups where LEO's can collaborate their stories) police officer(s) to do practically whatever they want. Currently, basic humanity and some sense of morality is all that stands between us and complete moral turpitude among the cops. Unfortunately, that wall is eroding quickly and we're not far from simply being prey at the hands of our so called protectors. We can all cite instances of justice done, officer restraint, and proper prosecution and sentencing, but for the most part the cops are free to violate, maim, kill, whatever, and be fairly confident that if there are consequences they will be far less than the crime. Generally, consequences aren't personal but civil and involve taxpayer paid insurance. Just recently there have been some fairly high profile prosecutions of criminal police action and virtually all have resulted in acquittals, leaving most observers nonplussed at the outcomes.

Any hope of turning this trajectory around is going to involve casualties and serious push back; it's doubtful that it can be remedied in the courts (certainly in their current state). Only public intolerance of current police conduct and a reformed justice system will return this country to any semblance of its former values and mores involving the present LE/LEO situation.

Yup. More "protecting and serving" the innocent, law-abiding citizens of Torrance, CA through the application of 5.56 rounds to the back of newspaper deliverers.

By the way, the same outcome is true for the Torrance cops who opened fire on the surfer dude just a couple of blocks away and within a minute or two of the shooting being talked about in the link. I'll find a link for that after I finish lunch.

Blues

We have been seeing abuse of power from the POS in the WH all the way down to the beat cop. I fear that we are headed to a show down with all who are "suppose to be serve the public. We are seeing other countries where the people have had enough and are rising up. It has not been pretty there and it will not be pretty here either!

Hunt with and shoot with numerous LEO friends in area, I will however and they will tell you this also, consider anyone attempting to stop my car or enter my home, if they have no warrant or proof they are police will be considered criminals and I will defend myself. No stopping for unmarked cars of a guy flashing a badge from a distance that I can buy in any number of toy stores. PS: My LEO buddies give the same information to their families. Peace, Love, Colt45.

We have been seeing abuse of power from the POS in the WH all the way down to the beat cop. I fear that we are headed to a show down with all who are "suppose to be serve the public. We are seeing other countries where the people have had enough and are rising up. It has not been pretty there and it will not be pretty here either!

Unfortunately, we do not have anymore the beat cop. The one who walked along the sidewalk and greeted people and walked in on businesses to let them know he was around the neighborhood. The one that kids looked up to because he was watching the neighborhood and acting as a deterrent to crime by his mere presence in the community.

No, those days are long gone. Today we have militaristically trained thugs who wear coverings over their faces so as not to be identified and will break into your house with "no-knock" warrants, and shoot first while asking questions later.

Oh, how I long for the days of the beat cop again.

I agree it will certainly not be pretty here if the people rise up against this usurpation of our liberties. For our country is quite different than most... our people are armed too.

By the way, the same outcome is true for the Torrance cops who opened fire on the surfer dude just a couple of blocks away and within a minute or two of the shooting being talked about in the link. I'll find a link for that after I finish lunch.

Sorry, I've had like three or four lunches since I typed that, but I didn't completely forget (just temporarily - HA!).

So I tried to avoid the LA Times because I hate 'em, and found a decent enough story from a paper that I used to throw as a 10, 11 and 12 year old kid, The Daily Breeze. Now, if that name doesn't reek of a paper that serves beach communities, the story itself will, as the skinny, average-sized white guy who was "mistaken" for a huge black man named Christopher Dorner a year or so ago, was on his way to go surfing before he went to work when a cop first rammed his black Honda Pilot pickup truck, and then opened fire on it with three shots that missed the driver, David Perdue.

For those who don't remember, the Torrance cops who shot up Perdue's truck were outside of their jurisdiction. It was close, but the street that McGee (the cop) crossed (Flagler Lane) to ram Perdue's truck was the border between Torrance and Redondo Beach, and the truck was on the Redondo side, as the caption under the picture of the scene clearly states. I said the exact same thing in this post last year in the early days of information coming out about the whole mess.

Anyway, here's the story about David Perdue's struggle for justice from the Torrance cop-shop. I seriously doubt he'll ever get anything approaching "justice," but I hope he keeps going for it until he gets as close as he can to it.

Blues

Police are at the bottom of the "information chain" as far as the philosophical motivations for their new Vecheka responsibilities against the citizens. The Neo-Marxists who commission the police state are motivated by pure fear - fear of the people. Why are they afraid of a largely docile and civil American society? The Neo-Marxists are afraid of the People for what they [Neo-Marxists] are about to do to them. Whenever authority begins to scheme against a people accustomed to unalienable liberties, then that authority becomes proportionally, paranoid. We're seeing this paranoia manifested in the lower ranks [police and LEOs in general] of the Neo-Marxists running America today. Whenever one has intentions of a malevolent power play upon a benevolent person, then a myriad of mentally-twisted justifications are fabricated in order to "sell" the program to the troops. This "sales" job, i.e., brainwash propaganda, that everyone is a potential terrorist - that people who speak against government are intrinsically, dangerous, is particularly effective whenever one's career is dependent upon accepting, digesting and enforcing the lie; becoming the lie. This is what I see happening throughout the organizational chart of government authority - a combination of fear from what they're about to do upon a generally unsuspecting citizenry, and a contrived frenzy to enforce, resulting from the brainwashed justification the Neo-Marxists fabricate for the success of their agenda.

Last edited:
Please! Everyone! Read
518lS5g5o9L._SY344_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

They bust doors down first and then show warrants, if they have one - that presents a problem. I have the same policy as you - and have weighed all scenarios to the best of my ability and don't see a peaceful outcome for anyone busting in my house, pre-dawn, their preferred time of malicious trespass. I foresee a lot of good men with no criminality in their past - men who have played by the rules all their lives, falling at the hands of punk SWAT teams with rubber-stamped warrants in hand, prompted by lying snitch neighbors trying to accumulate "State points." It happened in every Marxist society - why will ours be different?
Hunt with and shoot with numerous LEO friends in area, I will however and they will tell you this also, consider anyone attempting to stop my car or enter my home, if they have no warrant or proof they are police will be considered criminals and I will defend myself. No stopping for unmarked cars of a guy flashing a badge from a distance that I can buy in any number of toy stores. PS: My LEO buddies give the same information to their families. Peace, Love, Colt45.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back