rate your risk quiz for serious assault

-22 but I also live in a rural area and use an open atm

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

Your total is: -13.

(Negative score) A minus score indicates that the criminal would be in danger FROM YOU. The greater the negative score...the greater the danger.
(0 to 50) This score shows a low risk of assault. You are either highly cautious or a poor target. You should not be foolishly overconfident however. Keep up the precautions and take the test again next month and don't fudge on your points.
(51 to 80) This shows that you have a moderate risk of robbery or assault. It would be a good idea to be more cautious and cut out visiting an ATM machine at night. Take a self defense or executive security course. Don't carry so many charge cards.
(More than 80) It would be a good idea to make out a will. Put your portable valuables in a safe deposit box. Think twice before you go nightclubbing or driving. You are obviously having a fun life but to make it through another year it would be advisable to take up jogging, martial arts, firearms and carry a police officer with you when you go out. Carry some cash (25 to 50 dollars) and fewer credit cards.

-13 Not bad.

-28 risk for murder, and -8 for burglary. I hope very noisy, super friendly and LOVES strangers dog counts... They look scary, and they always let me know when anything comes near the house.

I'm not sure I buy it... I do very safe things, not risky at all, and I only got a -4... which I think is kinda stupid. Should be a lot lower

I got a 23, but they forgot to ask about my three dogs, two of them 100 lbs and docile but loud (the warning), and one 185 lb Great Pyrenees who is quiet until he goes after you (for those who didn't heed the warning), and nearly ate a team of city engineers who wandered over my fence and onto my property unannounced once. Pyrenees are herding dogs, and take themselves to be protectors of their 'flock'. Scared them really really good :) Made my day, they'd tried to make the case they could come onto my property at their leisure in the recent past... hehehe

Your total is: -37.

It's good to know that I lead a fairly secure life, but damn man, the answers to those questions make me feel a lot more boring than I perceive myself to be!

And next year I'll have to answer that I'm over 60. Between the back surgeries, crumbling liver, plantar faciitis and gout, at least then I'll actually be the age I have felt like for the last couple of years. LOL

Blues

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back