rate your risk quiz for serious assault

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
RateYourRisk.com

just answer and be honest with your self.
my score was -33...apparently I am more of a threat to criminals than they are to me.

-23. Curious on the question about walking with small children or a dog being lumped together. I walk my dog every morning (about 4:30AM) for exercise. Not the same as walking with my granddaughter. The dog is almost as much of a problem for a BG as I am on the morning walk, she hates strangers.

-23. Curious on the question about walking with small children or a dog being lumped together. I walk my dog every morning (about 4:30AM) for exercise. Not the same as walking with my granddaughter. The dog is almost as much of a problem for a BG as I am on the morning walk, she hates strangers.

I think they assume either would be a distraction I assume your score would be lower if they asked if you owned a concealed carry badge

I got -28

Geesh... I was -52.

I'm either extremely anti-social or the BG's better get a running. :)

Your total is: -52.

• (Negative score) A minus score indicates that the criminal would be in danger FROM YOU. The greater the negative score...the greater the danger.

I also did the one for murder:
Your total is: 6. (Less than 20)The Metropolitan Police Department is hiring. Look at our main page for hiring details if you think you qualify as a police officer

4 drinks a week = You are drinking too much. You cannot control ANY situation with less than optimal control of your body.

Score is higher without that box checked.

Most BGs don't mess with people with dogs, so maybe some statistics suggest people walking with young children are more apt to be left alone as well.

Howdy,

It said I should avoid ATMs after dark.

Why?

I live in a very low crime rate area, only use well lit ATMs that have an excellent field of view w/out any place to hide and I'm always armed.

It asked if you have a lock on your bedroom door and a solid door with a peep hole or other way to look outside.

Me? I have both plus a monitored alarm system, two dogs, and live in rural Arkansas at the end of a dead end driveway with woods and cow pastures on 3 sides.

Paul

Geesh... I was -52.

I'm either extremely anti-social or the BG's better get a running. :)

Your total is: -52.

• (Negative score) A minus score indicates that the criminal would be in danger FROM YOU. The greater the negative score...the greater the danger.
Got the same message.
Serious Assault: -34
Murder: -29
Burglary: -14

But just looking at my situation I don't really see much threat. But of course, One Never Expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Howdy,

It said I should avoid ATMs after dark.

Why?

I live in a very low crime rate area, only use well lit ATMs that have an excellent field of view w/out any place to hide and I'm always armed.
That struck me as well. There's a big difference in security between a walk up ATM and a drive up ATM. I don't use walk up ATMs, and like you, I live in a small town with low crime and I'm always armed. There's no way they're gonna fit between my truck and the wall that ATM's mounted on. I can barely get my truck in there as it is.

Howdy Rhino,

That struck me as well. There's a big difference in security between a walk up ATM and a drive up ATM. I don't use walk up ATMs, and like you, I live in a small town with low crime and I'm always armed. There's no way they're gonna fit between my truck and the wall that ATM's mounted on. I can barely get my truck in there as it is.

+1!

I drive a 2010 Ram QuadCab and it barely fits into most ATM lanes.

If someone tries to carjack me at the ATM I'm not going to shoot them, I'm going to run over them with my Hemi powered Ram. It's insured and I can always buy a 2014 model. :)

As I posted earlier, I have a monitored alarm system and this morning I accidentally set it off. It took the alarm company less than 10 seconds to call my iPhone. I was impressed!!

Paul

Several similarities. I've got a Ford F250 SuperCrew Cab and a monitored alarm system at home too. We live in the country though, not in town. That has advantages and disadvantages. Next door neighbor is a good friend and ex Deputy Sheriff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back