Racist sneakers?

....because all adidas needs is for one black all-star to start wearing them as an endorsement deal and the rest of the black community will plop big money down.....hello "Air Jordan's anyone?"

and the child slaves that work 14 hours a day in some sweat shop in china making them ......very ironic indeed
i for one don't buy nike or addidas and many other products known to been fabricated using slave laborers and inhumane methods to produce
and i certainly wouldn't buy that gimmicky shoe either

Hey little kids need jobs too. America has already proven that education does not work for everybody. Especially when the high school and college kids spend all their time drinking beers and smoking dope.

Just heard on the news that Adidas is not going ahead with this great new product! An alternate name would have been "taxpayer".

Racist? Man I must be getting old. Bigot that I am, MY first thought when heard of these, what with the cost of the damned things, was an anti-theft device.

folks been shot and killed for their sneakers so i guess locking them around your ankles makes it harder to steal them
;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back