Question.

Update I called the officer and told him I appreciate how he treated me and the picture was just bc he couldn't radio it in. So I'm fine and I will not be driving dumb anymore. He made great points.

Update I called the officer and told him I appreciate how he treated me and the picture was just bc he couldn't radio it in. So I'm fine and I will not be driving dumb anymore. He made great points.

I am sorry if I am stepping on your toes but how do you call a undercover narc? I have to agree with Eidolon. This story sounds fishy to me too!

I am sorry if I am stepping on your toes but how do you call a undercover narc? I have to agree with Eidolon. This story sounds fishy to me too!
I called the police station and described the vehicle he was in and spoke with him. He was a LEO that wasn't an ass hole. I appreciated his candor.

So I was speeding because a truck cut me off and I flipped him off, well turned out it was an undercover narcotics officer from a different county. I have my CC and was carrying that went fine, and he didn't give me a ticket. He did tho talk alotta of junk about road rage and carrying saying like it should be revoked. I noticed he either took a picture of my cc or my DL with his phone. I shouldn't worry correct? The only thing I did wrong was speed a bit...didn't even get a ticket for it.

Well he wasn't very 'undercover' if the broke his cover because he couldn't control his temper either, by trying to hassle you. And if he was from a different county, what the hell is he doing making a traffic stop outside of his jurisdiction.

Did you get his name, department, etc. Contact his superiors, he is out of control.

This is the dumbest undercover cop ever... He has now put his life at risk just to take a picture of a road rage driver.... His cover is totally blown... I'm not saying I don't believe the story but that cop took a dangerous risk

No he's not like undercover he just worked vice& narcotics. He was in an undercover car...never would have pegged it as a cop

This is the dumbest undercover cop ever... He has now put his life at risk just to take a picture of a road rage driver.... His cover is totally blown... I'm not saying I don't believe the story but that cop took a dangerous risk
He didn't take my picture just a pic of my DL and CC.

He didn't take my picture just a pic of my DL and CC.

Either way...No matter what he took a picture of! God be with him! Like you didn't know who he was... He also doesn't know who you are! And to blow his cover like that is unbelievable. I think you are safe cause if he tries to push the issue and he tells how he got a picture of your CCL, I don't think his superiors will be to happy.

So I was speeding because a truck cut me off and I flipped him off, well turned out it was an undercover narcotics officer from a different county. I have my CC and was carrying that went fine, and he didn't give me a ticket. He did tho talk alotta of junk about road rage and carrying saying like it should be revoked. I noticed he either took a picture of my cc or my DL with his phone. I shouldn't worry correct? The only thing I did wrong was speed a bit...didn't even get a ticket for it.

Out of his jurisdiction. Unless this was a life or death situation, i.e. preventing a felony, injury, etc. he was just letting the ego of his badge cloud his judgment, and had no business pulling you over.

True, but he was a nice cop and I've not seen many of them. He told me he never pulls people...idk I did appreciate what he had to say he was right about crazy people and road rage. I'm not one of those tho lol

No he's not like undercover he just worked vice& narcotics. He was in an undercover car...never would have pegged it as a cop

My but that story just keeps changing. Why would an undercover cop be doing traffic stops?

Troll and not even a good one

Out of his jurisdiction. Unless this was a life or death situation, i.e. preventing a felony, injury, etc. he was just letting the ego of his badge cloud his judgment, and had no business pulling you over.

Just commenting on this in general ( I still believe the OP is full of it).

In many states POST certified police officers have jurisdiction anywhere in the state.

I really did post in both because I wanted to know why they took a picture of my ID's. That's dumb why would I troll...I got my answer so it doesn't matter. I'm not BSing though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back