Poll for those who carry an automatic, either open or concealed

unchambered or cocked and locked

• Total voters

ET

Banned
For those who carry in defense, or as a LEO

do you carry chambered ( cocked and locked )
or un-chambered.

Really?

This has been asked and answered about a bazillion times now.

For the record - a gun with no round in the chamber is an expensive rock.

I would love to vote but Glock cant be cocked and locked. Kimber can so it all depends on carry time and place.

(Sent from the top of my camper using Morse Code and a flashlight) (Why do we have to have how the post was sent?)

There are other possibilities (depending on the weapon). Round chambered, uncocked, safety on. Round chambered, uncocked, safety off. Round chambered, at half cock, safety on or off. And in the "unchamberd" category; unchambered, safety off, or safety on.

It was a simple poll for a guy who has been here a few months... for the ASSsholes. who post their " OH we have seen this so many times before "... some New people,, and in case you didn't notice there seems to be more long term ASSsholes here to post disrespectful comments to those of us who are new here... AS some of the asssholes have been here. seven or eight years, and by their post count, live in caves with their computer in the hope that a guy like me who don't give a flying fuc about how many times something was asked, and only feels good about not looking in the mirror and seeing some AASShole like those in the forum with disrespectful and pathetic comments looking back... You guys make an old sick guy feel pretty good about himself.. My other thought would be... who are the real trolls....
Thanks for being who you are...

There are other possibilities (depending on the weapon). Round chambered, uncocked, safety on. Round chambered, uncocked, safety off. Round chambered, at half cock, safety on or off. And in the "unchamberd" category; unchambered, safety off, or safety on.
its a simple poll.. You look at the two options.. if neither fit your style, you don't vote...I made it simple for a reason... there are just too many people in this forum that like to make things difficult. You posted this as if after 70 years of life and 50 years of weapons carry experience, that I did not know that. I made it simple and you still could not get it right....

It was a simple poll for a guy who has been here a few months... for the ASSsholes. who post their " OH we have seen this so many times before "... some New people,, and in case you didn't notice there seems to be more long term ASSsholes here to post disrespectful comments to those of us who are new here... AS some of the asssholes have been here. seven or eight years, and by their post count, live in caves with their computer in the hope that a guy like me who don't give a flying fuc about how many times something was asked, and only feels good about not looking in the mirror and seeing some AASShole like those in the forum with disrespectful and pathetic comments looking back... You guys make an old sick guy feel pretty good about himself.. My other thought would be... who are the real trolls....

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

The amount of "enemies" ET makes on a daily basis is actually kind of impressive.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Link Removed

Please note the portion of your post I put in bold for emphasis and then reread your own postings in this discussion, and many other discussions, on this forum for a clue who might be behaving like an arse.

Here is just one example within your post above... you know... the one where you complain about people being disrespectful and making pathetic comments:

Originally posted by ET
-snip- for the ASSsholes. who post their " OH we have seen this so many times before "-snip-
-snip-AS some of the asssholes have been here. seven or eight years, and by their post count, live in caves with their computer -snip-

As for your being sick .... I sympathize more than you likely are willing to believe but would point out that you aren't the only one. As for your being old... be glad you have been blessed to live long enough to get old AND .... you aren't the only one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back