Passengers Foil Terroist

Vyrone

North Star Packer
To bad CC is not allowed on Air Planes. Homeland security will not be able to eliminate all threats to air travel.
Citizens protecting others will be the answer.

Bullets and confined cabins do not go well together, But I do believe that if we take a class or two and pass the proper training, I feel that a bunch of us carring a Tasers would be a good thing.

They should have dropped down to an altitude where they didn't have to depressurize the plane and tossed him out. Think that may give the next terrorist a reason to reconsider?

Excellent article. I carry the type of ammo for self protection. This will explode upon contact and will not penatrate.
We are ar WAR with these people, when will our government realize that and quit pussy footing around with these people? They have no rights and need to be exterminated by any means possible.

The US is now a laughing joke to most of the world and until we get tough there will be no respect.

Playing the devil's advocate here-

What happens when one of these said terrorists obtains a CCW and legally carries his handgun on board and starts shooting people after the fact?

Hell, they can join our military and become Majors... obtaining a CCW would be relatively easy for some of them to accomplish, I would think. I personally would just rather only Air Marshalls have the guns, but I can definitely see both sides of it.

I think that if 1 or 2 or a few more terriost had a ccw permit, I would want maybe 20 lawful ccw on board to take them out. The terriost regardless if they have a permit or not, still seems to have some method to take over a plane and a few ccw carries will help defeat the threat. If there were some ccw carries, the Major that had the only firearm would have been taken out before he killed so many people. I like the previous article, where up to 5000 lives would have been saved if there were some armed people of board. The reason we have ccw is to protect ourselves, family and others from death threathing harm. Being on a airplane should not be a reason to have out ccw rights disabled.

But what if there were twenty terrorists on board as well? I mean after all, they'd be able to board legally with weapons... I think it'd be a blood bath, with no outcome predicted other than the plane still possibly going down.

We will probably all die, which will happen if the terriost wins, or we might have a chance to surive if we can fight back.

But what if there were twenty terrorists on board as well? I mean after all, they'd be able to board legally with weapons... I think it'd be a blood bath, with no outcome predicted other than the plane still possibly going down.

It is quite a blood bath when they take over a plane and fly it into a building too and if it has to go down better than against a building.

Did the terrorists of 9/11 who used boxcutters have a concealed weapons permit?

What about the victims on board? Are they any less dead because big brother was protecting them and they "didn't need" weapons on the plane?

The way things have been I dont think that it really matters if the terrorists have ccw or not. They've been attempting to blow stuff up and take over airlines on and off again for the past few years. I dont really have an opinion as far as ccw on an aircraft goes but the government really puts alot of focus on aircraft and its understandable why, but what about preventing acts of terrorism on the ground. I know that they cannot be everywhere all the time but it seems like its becoming more and more common for things to happen that dont involve airplanes. The shootings at Fort Hood made me absolutely sick.

They should have dropped down to an altitude where they didn't have to depressurize the plane and tossed him out. Think that may give the next terrorist a reason to reconsider?
That would work. They are always wanting to learn to fly.

Although I am not against the general concept of allowing CCW on aircraft, the thought of it AT THE CURRENT TRAINING LEVEL scares me totally.

The thought of multiple, barely trained people with guns in a restricted environment opening fire on each other with no escape route for the innocent to even attempt to flee ...

If perhaps there was a much stiffer training regiem, background check, and mental stability test to obtain an "aircraft carry" endorsement to CCW perhaps ... but for now, I prefer to fly without firearms.

Although I am not against the general concept of allowing CCW on aircraft, the thought of it AT THE CURRENT TRAINING LEVEL scares me totally.

The thought of multiple, barely trained people with guns in a restricted environment opening fire on each other with no escape route for the innocent to even attempt to flee ...

If perhaps there was a much stiffer training regiem, background check, and mental stability test to obtain an "aircraft carry" endorsement to CCW perhaps ... but for now, I prefer to fly without firearms.

Perhaps there should be a stiffer training, better psychological test given for more than just CHL carry. Some of the things that have happened lately with drunk pilots, pilots missing the whole city they were supposed to land at while playing with their computers and who knows what else is more scary than guns in the planes.

Perhaps there should be a stiffer training, better psychological test given for more than just CHL carry. Some of the things that have happened lately with drunk pilots, pilots missing the whole city they were supposed to land at while playing with their computers and who knows what else is more scary than guns in the planes.

Oops, dang when your right your right.

OK, so i advocate mandating that every person getting on board, including pilots, crew and all passengers be issued handguns with minimum 15 rounds along with a bottle of 101 proof vodka and have at it! :pleasantry:

Of course here is what happened at OUR airport last night ...

Link Removed

WEST PALM BEACH -
Deputies had to remove an unruly passenger Saturday aboard a flight from West Palm Beach to New York. The traveler yelled profanities at both children and investigators and you may recognize her name.

Ivana trump.

It all started when the flight was leaving Palm beach International Airport about 2:30 Saturday afternoon. Deputies say Donald Trump's first wife was on a Delta flight, ready to go to Laguardia Airport in New York. Trump became belligerent as other travelers boarded according to reports. Flight attendants tried calming her down, but Trump got even more frustrated. According to investigators, sShe started swearing at children walking up and down the aisles. As the flight was getting ready to take off, the flight attendants got the pilot involved in the whole thing, who turned the flight around. When deputies pulled up and asked Trump to get off the plane, they say she refused. They had to physically take her off this flight. She was swearing the whole time according to authorities. Trump was given a chance to reschedule her flight. Her driver picked her up at the airport. The FBI was notified, but they aren't taking this case any further. There is still no word as to why she snapped.

Well dumbo in the White House has called for an "inquiry" into the latest terrorist incident on the plane. I assume after the inquiry, he will announce that the hero passenger "acted stupidly".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back