Open carry confrontations

Is there an "Ignore" button available. If kwimby made a post and everybody "Ignored" him, would it still be a post?

That's cruel.:laugh:
So is being subjected to bikenut's relentless, redundant rambling manifestos.
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals

Rules for Radicals

By Saul Alinsky - 1971
-snip-

7. Tactics
-snip-
5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."

There is a way to counteract ridicule...........:laugh:

If the "ignore feature" is used then the postings of those who spew misinformation, intentionally manipulate myths... half truths.. and outright BS, go unchallenged with the actual truth and real facts.... and the myths and lies live on... because no one bothered to speak up with the truth.

We won the war against the FUDDs; we'll win the war against the OC FUDDs.

FUDD: A gun owner who supports the 2nd amendment, only as long as you own guns that he approves.

OC FUDD: A gun owner who supports the 2nd amendment, only as long as you carry guns the way he approves.

It took about 10 years or so to win the first war, I hope the second won't take nearly as long; these anti-OC threads are getting repetitive, dull and tiresome.

I keep hearing about people "freaking out", where are they? I've been OCing for over three years, and not once has some one freaked out. I went into my local police dept the other day to report a fender bender, the desk SGT handed me the paperwork and wished me a nice day. I'm still waiting for one of these negative encounters I've heard about. I wear tucked in shirts, and have no place to conceal a 1911 Govt. I dress for my comfort, and weather not to make somebody else happy. I also live in the land of Libertards of Olympia, WA. I have not had a single business to include my banks have any issue with it. Again I stress, I do not OC to say "look at me" since I'm old enough not to care what anybody thinks. I OC or CC for my personal comfort based mostly on the weather. (Can somebody tell me why I keep reading this thread?) I so hate the attitude of some here that they believe their way of carrying is the only acceptable method. Anybody that disagrees is wrong. For cryin' out loud just carry the way that makes you happy, and let everybody else do the same. Rant complete.

Hahaha how is living up there around Evergreen State College, land of the hipsters. I live in Vancouver, and being this close to Portland sometimes makes me nauseous. Even being this close to liberaltopia I've only ever had one person actually freak out. Was OCing the other day and walking out of a restaurant when a lady pushing a baby stroller looked over at me, jaw dropped, and very audibly said, "OH MY GOD", then turned and ran away with her baby. I couldn't help but to crack up laughing. Just got in my car and drove home.

My daughter actually did a semester at ESC, and it was too much liberaltopia for even an eighteen year old girl. I had the exact opposite with a lady with stroller. I was at the Woodland park zoo in Seattle OCing. While I waited for my kids to finish playing around in the petting zoo area, a guy asked if it was legal to OC (just curious question attitude, not OMG hide the children attitude.) A pregnant lady with a kid in a stroller overheard our conversation, piped in to say "oh yeah it's perfectly fine". It was almost like she said of course it's alright, duh! She was the last person I expected to jump in. Another stereotype of an "anti" shot down. Although I think some of the zoo keepers were a little nervous about me, since I was carrying a wild game cookbook by Bobby Flay. :jester: Once again no one freaked out, and wet their pants.

More like an example of multiple different ways to express the same narrow-minded view: Blinders on, see only what I want to see."

Picture him hands banging ears repeating naa-naaa, naa-naa, over and over rocking in the fetal position. :laugh:

Says this guy... I'm sure everybody here already knows kwimby is one of our resident trolls. I just laugh at everything he spews now... it's all too funny.

A little late to this thread, Gunner? Shall I post in a new one to give you somewhere else to stalk me to?

Some might view this as a little OCD. Kinda weird, really...

A little late to this thread, Gunner? Shall I post in a new one to give you somewhere else to stalk me to?

Some might view this as a little OCD. Kinda weird, really...

It's entirely possible that gunner read the entire thread, from the beginning, and finally got fed up enough to reply to you.

Hahaha how is living up there around Evergreen State College, land of the hipsters. I live in Vancouver, and being this close to Portland sometimes makes me nauseous. Even being this close to liberaltopia I've only ever had one person actually freak out. Was OCing the other day and walking out of a restaurant when a lady pushing a baby stroller looked over at me, jaw dropped, and very audibly said, "OH MY GOD", then turned and ran away with her baby. I couldn't help but to crack up laughing. Just got in my car and drove home.
These morons will act the same way if you lite up a cigaret. Really. :yes4:

How did she know you weren't an off duty LEO? She must go ballistic when she happens upon a gaggle of police.

If the "ignore feature" is used then the postings of those who spew misinformation, intentionally manipulate myths... half truths.. and outright BS, go unchallenged with the actual truth and real facts.... and the myths and lies live on... because no one bothered to speak up with the truth.

Our resident troll kwimby has me blocked, I WIN!!! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back