Onondaga County pistol license upgrade to Full Carry APPROVED!

From first hand reports: If you move your full carry permit to OC, you'll get a restricted/sportsman unless you can fulfill the judges criteria of a 'special need'

Although it has been getting better......more folks that apply have been getting theirs as a carry. Training helps as well as having an advocate to guide you through the process and make the contacts.

There are a couple of Judges, you said different judges, Walsh is gone so there is Brunetti and Aloi, all along Aloi has been more amenable to allowing carry concealed - are you saying Brunetti is also allowing it?

I took the RPD Carry conceal course this past September, applied for my amendment from 'sportsman' to 'carry' in November here in Onondaga county. Earlier this week, I received my letter lifting all restrictions. A friend of mine also got his last week as well. Even in light of the current state of affairs and all the gun control issues, which did surprise me.

I took the RPD Carry conceal course this past September, applied for my amendment from 'sportsman' to 'carry' in November here in Onondaga county. Earlier this week, I received my letter lifting all restrictions. A friend of mine also got his last week as well. Even in light of the current state of affairs and all the gun control issues, which did surprise me.

Congratulations! To which Judge are you assigned? How long have you had your permit?

Jeffx I PM'd you a few questions.

For everyone else, even though I cant fit everything on the page they supply, do I hand in that "form" as well or just the letter I typed up?

All the current judges have recently granted full carry, and or lifted past restrictions. They do like to see additional training, beyond the required basic course to take your permit. Lawyers have not needed to be retained by several of our students, just completed paperwork detailing your unique need to conceal carry. The wait can be long from request time to processed, as the judges if on a trial may not look at permits apps until trial is over.

My friend in Binghamton with help from Rochester Defense got his restrictions removed and his wife received full carry on the first application.

Everywhere, except NYC and downstate counties is much easier than Onondaga. He probably didnt even NEED Roch Per Def to get it removed.

Onondaga County unrestricted carry - Absolutely HOPELESS. I was denied twice by Judge Joseph Fahey, he retired at the end of 2015, so I was given Judge John Brunetti.. Denied twice by him as well.. I have done MEGA research on the proper cause letter and I've given everything I could, don't know what else to do but accept that I will never be given an unrestricted unless I'm the victim of a violent crime... Such bull.

Yes. It IS difficult in OC but not impossible. We've had quite a few people attend our Full carry course and successfully get the restrictions removed. Some with the assistance of a lawyer in the area.....

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back