Of Mosques and Men: Reflections on the Ground Zero Mosque

Thanks Mom, for another powerful posting!

Only in America would this situation even be considered, and only in Armerica would a country let this happen. I am beginningg to think that if something makes absolutely no #$!)&$#@! sense to me, it will be supported by the masses...I am beginning to think maybe it's me thats messed up :fie:

Apathy and political correctness will be our downfall....

Thanks, Mom.
Jibster, If the masses are right and you're messed up, you're not alone, because I feel the same way.

Last edited:
Thanks, CWM..
I've watched this twice and I think my anger is warranted. I can not feel tolerance for any religion that teaches hatred and murder. I can not feel tolerance for any religion that teaches women have less rights than an animal and are just objects to please a male. No I think the cry from America should be load and clear.

perhaps when they build it and fill it up they'll all be in the same place and go meet mohammad all together. that would be so so sad :no:

First off the simple answer to this is HELL NO..........no amount of placation will make these people happy. as was said in this video, this guys muslim friend is two sided. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MODERATE MUSLIM!!!!!!!!!!!! they all want the same thing, islamic control of the world. When will this country WAKE UP???????

First off the simple answer to this is HELL NO..........no amount of placation will make these people happy. as was said in this video, this guys muslim friend is two sided. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MODERATE MUSLIM!!!!!!!!!!!! they all want the same thing, islamic control of the world. When will this country WAKE UP???????

Israel certainly has tried...and tried...and tried to live in peace, to no avail. "No amount of placation will make these people happy" is right on, mojo. Political correctness (and attempting to make people feel guilty for their GUT feelings) is contributing to the ruination of our nation. :angry:

Sometimes I feel like I am in an old Twilight Zone show.

I only wish it was as entertaining and creative as some of those old Twilight Zone episodes..... but then again, I guess some on the left would find it entertaining and creative....time to buy and island and move far, far away :cray:

I only wish it was as entertaining and creative as some of those old Twilight Zone episodes..... but then again, I guess some on the left would find it entertaining and creative....time to buy and island and move far, far away :cray:

It would be really neat if those of us, who are like-minded, could do just that, jibbster. We could name it FREEDOM ISLAND. :pleasantry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back