NRA members! Check in!

What type of membership are you?

• Total voters

tricolordad

Banned
USA Carry has ties to the NRA, so let's check in! Let them know we're here! There's a lot of misconception going around about our membership, let's put it to rest! Tell a little about yourself, how long you've been a member, why you joined. Share pictures, stories, jokes...

Gotta put a restriction on it though, this thread is for NRA members ONLY and those seriously looking to join. If you come here trolling and spewing misinformation, you will be ignored.

My name is Nathan, I'm 28 from Wisconsin. I joined last February after seeing more and more of our rights being taken and the people who practice these rights being abused. For years, I have OC'd and understand fully what it is like to be arrested for exercising a constitutional right. After a threat from local law enforcement, I joined. I have limited money to give, but I do volunteer myself and my time to spread our message and rally the faithful. I will continue to volunteer with the NRA-ILA as long as I am physically able. My 4 year old daughter asked to join this summer after attending a phone bank with me! How could I refuse? Lol

I do have to add that after joining, I put my membership card behind my DL in my wallet. The following week, (after receiving the card) I was stopped again while walking my dog. I handed the officer both cards, he said "have a good day" and handed them back. Not exactly sure if he gained some respect for me or didn't want a confrontation with the largest 2A group in the world. Haven't been bothered since.

Annual member. Have NRA stickers on my vehicles and have not been stopped. Do not know if they help but I want everyone to know where I stand!!!!

Annual member. I don't agree with all stances the NRA takes( especially with black rifles) but the are the only game on town when it comes to the 2nd Ammenent

EPL Life Membership. I've been annual for 22 years. Former Golden Eagle member NRA, that was a while back. Been shootin' since I was 8. Love guns, rifles and shotguns.

Life Member, Patron level here. Been a member of the NRA for nearly forty years.

What if they do something you dont like? You can no longer speak with your wallet kinda like tipping the pizza man before he showed up 5 hours late. Probably not a issue I guess I am just not as trusting.

I actually was a member before I bought a gun (this time) as a show of support for the NRA supporting and protecting the 2nd Amendment. The 1st and 2nd Amendments are the most popular attack points for liberals, but my thinking is that anyone (or group) who disrespects and/or ignores one Amendment has no respect or regard for the entire Constitution. The Constitution is to be taken as a whole. It's the whole story, the sum of its parts. It's not a cafeteria menu where you get to choose which pieces you want. All or nothing at all. Someone should explain that to Obama and Holder and their sidekicks, by the way.

Annual member. Have NRA stickers on my vehicles and have not been stopped. Do not know if they help but I want everyone to know where I stand!!!!

Haha! I was in Duluth last month and still have the orange Defend Freedom Defeat Obama sticker and I got stopped by a bicycle cop. He wanted to know where to get one. I said "right here!" Still had 3 left from going door to door. :)

I was an annual member and switched to Life Member a couple years ago. As a life member I still make contributions for the cause. I don't totally agree with some of their rhetoric, but in large I understand and support what they stand for and what they want to do for ALL gun owners in America.

USA Carry has ties to the NRA, so let's check in! Let them know we're here! There's a lot of misconception going around about our membership, let's put it to rest! Tell a little about yourself, how long you've been a member, why you joined. Share pictures, stories, jokes...

Gotta put a restriction on it though, this thread is for NRA members ONLY and those seriously looking to join. If you come here trolling and spewing misinformation, you will be ignored.

NRA member since Feb.2012. I am an annual member. I joined because I wanted to be a part of an organization that protects our Second Amendment Right with all the vehemence of someone trying to take away our right to live! I don't always agree with their stance on certain issues but I support their actions on defending us.

We are not part of the problem when it comes to gun violence or gun crime. We, as responsible gun owners, take the time to train, practice and protect those we love and our homes. We are not part of the problem but should be held up as an example to the masses. We choose a responsibility that most would never even consider asking for and never take lightly. We are the people who choose to not live in fear but take the battle to those who would look to do us harm. We take on a task to be licensed which in some states like mine (NY) make nearly impossible to acquire. We live with persecution at the hands of those who live in fear and ignorance. Why did I choose to be a part of the NRA? I wanted to stand tall with others who believe that its our right to excercise the 2AM.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back