NRA members! Check in!

What type of membership are you?

• Total voters
Yes! Send them over. Those gun haters are not sticking me in the closet, hahaha!!

Haha ok pm me an address and I'll drop em in the mail tomorrow. I think i got 3 different kinds left! Been giving em out left and right to disgruntled voters

I'm going to assume I don't need tell everybody I'm a member...?

Lifetime member for 15years or so....was yearly before that time. When I was younger it was more about the hunting magazine LOL.

Then as I got older and Clinton threatened our gun rights my reasons changed.

We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is responsible for his actions....Ronald Reagan

Annual member here. Originally signed up for 3 years last year. I may go ahead and become a lifetime member this year.

I'm guessing a lot of folks I buy guns and gear from send my info to NRA. Just got a letter today asking me to join and then saying right off what an jerk Obama was.

Well sorry folks, I proudly voted for President Obama and the ONLY interest I might have in joining the NRA might be adding some less crazy members to the ranks...enough to influence policy. Doubt that's possible.

IF you want liberals to join the NRA you can start by not blasting the President. Focus on the issues not the personalities.

I'm a proud liberal Demcrat who strongly supports the Second Amendment - there are lots of us folks. You need to seek our support on what we have in common - not drive us away with hate messages.

Been a member for 4 years. I sometimes think they are a bit over the top, but these days I think there isn't much choice given all of the gun control (translate gun ban) advocates.

I joined as an annual member in 1968 and became a life member in 1984. I don't always agree with their stance on everything. I was angry that they supported Iowa's liberal governor Culver because he signed the shall issue law. They are the largest and most powerful pro second amendment organization, however.

Just to cover all bases I belong to other organizations--- GOA, Oath Keepers, Iowa Firearms Coalition, and the Iowa Rifle and Pistol Association. I have no intention of giving up my rights to any piece of crap political whore.

I was born and raised in the south. Our culture was simple. Work hard, enjoy your guns and support your states college football team. Got my first gun Christmas 1973 (Topper Jr.) in 20 ga and not soon after, skinned my first squirrel. Used to hunt dove and quail after the combines worked the corn.

I have been an NRA member for 5 years now and just renewed to the 'Life' level. Signed up the wife for annual as well.

-178S

Started at age 14 as an Annual Member in 1971 for 2 years. Been NRA Life Member since I was16, 40 years. The photo below shows '79' because at 16, $600 was a lot of money so I had to make payments - finally paid it off in '79. Prior to 'payoff' it was called 'Provisonal' Life Member. I was able to get a life membership at a reduced cost do to my age at the time.

Link Removed

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I'm guessing a lot of folks I buy guns and gear from send my info to NRA. Just got a letter today asking me to join and then saying right off what an jerk Obama was.

Well sorry folks, I proudly voted for President Obama and the ONLY interest I might have in joining the NRA might be adding some less crazy members to the ranks...enough to influence policy. Doubt that's possible.

IF you want liberals to join the NRA you can start by not blasting the President. Focus on the issues not the personalities.

I'm a proud liberal Demcrat who strongly supports the Second Amendment - there are lots of us folks. You need to seek our support on what we have in common - not drive us away with hate messages.
Well that's a first. Lol. But you support the 2a, so I love you all the same hahaha

Man, I'm not a member but as soon as I get the money I will sign up this week hopefully.

Which magazine are you gonna get? I chose American Rifleman, but I'm gonna pay the extra $10 and get American Hunter when I renew too. My kid don't share her magazine. I have no idea where she puts them lol

Which magazine are you gonna get? I chose American Rifleman, but I'm gonna pay the extra $10 and get American Hunter when I renew too. My kid don't share her magazine. I have no idea where she puts them lol

The other NRA magazine that they don't mention on the website is Shooting Illustrated. I get Rifleman as part of my membership, but I subscribe separately to Illustrated. Always a good mag, every issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back